I cheated on my girlfriend and thought I got away with it until my girlfriend sent me pic related 3 days later...

I cheated on my girlfriend and thought I got away with it until my girlfriend sent me pic related 3 days later. What do Sup Forums?

>iphone 4?

>image search
>No results
Spicy.

How'd she find out?

send it to her mum

Serves you right

Dump her, your relationship wont go anywhere from there.
Or stay with her if you are into drama shit.
Also, learn not to get caught, and this

Assuming this is real, if you dont leave you give your girlfriend the idea that she has any sort of power. I say fuck relationships and stick with meaningless sex. It makes life a lot simpler, my man.

Accept that you fucking lost lol
She fucking roasted your ass and now you made it public

Loser

fucking this

To be fair he didn't say this didn't happen 5 years ago.

depends, did she leave you? if no, she might find this to be a kink she likes and you can move into an open relationship

Dump her and give me her contact info. I'd hit that.

Say it wasnt you.

Nice shoop

But she caught him on the counter...

Roll

It wasn't him..

Wait... is this a pic of her cheating or of you cheating.

She has terrible punctuation.

I'd say good riddance.

Hatefuck her mum or buttrape her dad then send a pic.

Teach her how to use commas

Haha, owned. Faggot. If you didn't want to take the chance that the relationship would end, you shouldn't have cheated. It's not fucking rocket science. Actions have consequences. Man up and fucking take them, you little bitch.

I never understood cheating in the modern age. Sure, cheating back in biblical times you got hanged or decapitated but today? Everyone is fucking everyone, what does it matter if you're cheating? You meet someone you want to marry but you both already have fucked 100 other people, it's not like there's anything special between you. Fuck him, fuck her, fuck everyone, every day, who cares? Cheating literally doesn't exist anymore, because we've all fucked so many people that we've technically cheated on all of them.

>phone sideways
>sends vertical snapchat

2/10 at least you tried

Fucking idiot, the caption says "consider this payback bitch", how in the fuck do you think she found out?

You've never loved someone, and it's pretty obvious. That's why you don't understand. People are not coffee mugs, that just whoever can use. You'll grow up one day, edgelord.

Roll

Was thinking the same thing boi

Checked

I have loved, and lost, and it broke my heart, that's why I grew up and got over the bullshit and realized what's real.

Likely bait cos position of phone doesn't match pic horiz/vert. However I think OP should kill himself for even attempting to get sympathy for cheating

jesus fuckin christ

sstop feeling sorry 4 urselfs faggos

time to be

become the multiverse and live your destiny

Commas indicate a brief pause. If she intended it to be read without any pauses, then there is nothing at all wrong with her punctuation in that sentence.

Nice quads

there's no such thing as a multiverse

Why get mad? he's eating out the place you dump your cum in

THIS

Checked

Shut up you lovey dovey faggot. Aside from family, what does loving someone is completely unnecessary and irrelevant. Love is practically none existent, my friend. Statistically speaking, most marriages are doomed to fail. Loving your children is one thing, loving a significant other is a rare occurence. Try some research, fuckwit.

then he's cuming in the place that you cum in

why so salty

Tell her you enjoy this new style of relationship you are in.. Fuck bitches and let dudes eat out of your cumdumpster...win win

thats wrong you retard, start paying attention in school

Commas separate clauses, without one there it implies "payback bitch" is the thing he should be considering, when in reality he is a bitch and should be thinking about this payback.

This

i hate this image. it always looks like he's holding a white cross.

You're fucked man, I've been caught before and I manipulated the fuck out of her and kept the ball in my court. But, I'm a shitty person.
You either make up some shit to make it seem like you're not wrong for cheating or bail.

Lol. Bitter, rejected and now damaged "I'll never love again, it's all meaningless blah blah blah".. Wow, what a fucking cliche you are.

Meant for . Oops

Said the virgin cuck.

Nice tits though.

you're just protecting yourself.i hope you find someone you love again, maybe you'll remember how good it is

Mind-Reader user

3edgy5me

break up with her?

seems obvious.

You think about me when you fuck? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Stop responding after that

OP this is 100% correct, you've fucked yourself here m8. Deal with it and move on

sad quads :(

find a way to log into her facebook and send it to every friend she has, including family, coworkers, every page, on her wall, on the guy's wall

this

top kek, do this!
/thread

LOL OP you huge raging faggot

Dont do anything

Caught him banging on the sofa.

>murder
>suicide
>all of the above

Your choice OP

Came here to say this. OP is always a fag

wasnt him

You really don't get it do you? IT. WASN'T. HIM.

How come the picture is vertical but the phone horizontal?

fake pic, the phone is clearly landscape but the image is not

he even had ir the showeeeeer

she even caught him on camera m8

Very good point. pls explain, op.

ask him how your dick tastes

Caught em banging on the sofa

user wtf are you doing!? You know rational thinking and common sense arent allowed here!

SHE SAID I DID WHILE SOBER

more of her

HONEY CAME IN AND SHE CAUGHT ME RED HANDED CREEPIN WITH THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

PICTURE THIS WE WERE BOTH BUTT NAKED BANGING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR

HOW COULD I FORGET THAT I HAD GIVEN HER AN EXTRA KEY

ALL THAT TIME SHE WAS STANDING THERE SHE NEVER TOOK HER EYES OFF ME

Thats how snapchat works from me.
Take photo in landscape mode > turn phone to portrait and image rotates

youre an idiot

Hold on a minute.....
Who's taking the picture? It sure as hell ain't the phone she's holding, you can see by the angle of the phone and the picture, that something ain't right here.. You getting cucked and bark cheating?

Confirmed for not understanding how photos or Snapchat works

/this

Found the black person

good one poe

HOW YOU CAn GRANT THE WOMMAN ACCESS TO YOUR VILLA?
TRESPASSER AND A WITNESS WHILE YOU CLING TO YOUR PILLOW
YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BEFORE SHE TURN INTO A KILLER
BEST FOR YOU AND THE SITUATION NOT TO CALL THE BEANER
TO BE A TRUE PLAYER YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY
IF SHE SAY A NIGHT, CONVINCE HER SAY A DAY
NEVER ADMIT TO A WORD THAT SHE SAY
AND IF SHE CLAIMS THEN YOU TELL HER BABY NO WAY

It turns the text sideways, but doesn't rotate the actual image. In OP's picture you can clearly see the photo was taken landscape then cropped to portrait, which is something SC doesn't do.

Serves you right. You fucking piece of shit

How do I get to these kids...how do I do it?

fuck her mom in the ass then sent pic.

Sorry to disappoint everyone but this picture is FAKE and OP's story is FAKE as well. Trust me, I know.

Great post there, user. Internet denizens need this type of post to explain, in simple terms, why punctuation is important.

You are the hero that will hardly ever be appreciated but is sorely needed in all forms of electronic communication.

Wait, guys
>phone held horizontally
>picture is vertical

OP is a faggot it's official

Guize check out my Pokemons prank gone sexual (she didn't even know!)

Already been mentioned.