These are my tree of life pendants I make. The stone is labradorite. They look like they came out of a RPG ^_^

These are my tree of life pendants I make. The stone is labradorite. They look like they came out of a RPG ^_^.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/jessyherc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you really make those user then good job
Those look really nice

Those are your tree of life pendants you make. The stone is labradorite. Stick them up your ass.

>actually impressed by a b/tard
a timestamp would be cool
have you made them yourself ?
>the used of iron thread is really amazing

What's up with that fat ass pinky?

Those are his tree of life pendants he makes. The stone is labradorite. Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Fuck them.

I do make them myself, yup. It's not that hard, wire wrapping.

Tie them together and make anal beads

They look like something a faggot with too much time would do.

>labradorite

OP do you believe in lithotherapy?

You sell'em or what ?
Link ?

:S

I made this one for my lover. He's been quite ill lately. The doctor thinks that it is "too much anal trauma", but we believe it is evil spirits.

What is that thing under the stones?

It's called hand. Humans have hands, not paws, doggo.

a fapping hand

nice job with the wire wrapping. you should consider selling those on etsy.

labradorite that looks like that is gona be pricey. I like lapis. its vibrant but still cheap.

i like the left one
wud bi

so you're a faggot.
Please leave.
Faggots and niggers not welcome

hav fngerprintz
prepar 2 di

this is Sup Forums

90% of this board is sissy threads. why don't you go there where you can be an asshat?

I found a twig on the ground. It looks exactly like something from an RPG

I would like to buy some

if real please email me [email protected]

With timestamp and price, I don't care if you are gay or animal lover or a pedo, when I see a masterpiece I know

What are the stats?

They are not tree, they are four

What's the gauge of the wire? I do jewlery work but fuck me I can't wrap wire for toffee. Got pics of the back? how do you make them stick to the stone so well?

I bet they got some shitty enchantment meant for fucking druids.

It's so he can do the "two in the pink, one in the stink" maneuver more effectively on girls who love anal. (That is, all of them)

pinterest.com/jessyherc/

one of the images came from here, some etsy bitch who is probably not op

I'll buy one for use at a LARP. I play a half orc, sword and board, but I do celestial magic (elements and shit) not earth magic. Any way you could make a non-tree rock?

4 stam 4 strength leahter belt

underated

like one with a phallus on it?
i love those, and my orc is a huge cock mongler.

>I play a half orc, sword and board

Based as fuck. Picture please?

Find SOLAR's Facebook page. Me and a few of my friends are the only half orcs.

Cool story OP.

I too make shit (up).
Here's a pic of my work.

So if your're making those, you are familiar with german and english idioms?

dubs of truth

Op is nigger

not sure if really OP's work but i really am a craftsman, if it is though great job

these are some cufflinks i made then engraved recently

I think those are great, user.
I love when you can tell its hand crafted, but only from up close.

are they silver?

thanks user :)
yes sterling

Good Christ, you have some stubby fucking fingers...

They look nice, I have a 1930's silver zippo lighter case that has scroll work like that all over it. I was thinking of getting into silver engraving to make some cash. Is that a good idea,is it very hard to get into? Do you make money doing it?

its so specialized that you can make a lot of money without any formal training but you need to be super committed and work your ass off to get to a professional level, i'm just starting out but im 1 out of 3 guys in my city that does it so i always have consistent work

This is good news, I paid 130 bucks for the case because it was so unique and cool looking.