Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2014/11/george-rr-martin-new-book.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Jon thread

Thank you OP

REMINDER: THIS IS A TRIPFAG THREAD. DO NOT POST.

Are the rumors about Sophie Turner being a complete slut at the Dubrovnik after shoot party true?

>I looked for you beyond the wall

K I N V A R A

Also if Melisandre thinks Jon coming back to life means he's the 'One who was promised,' why didn't she think that Beric was that same myth?

Reminder not to be a Garth Greenhand worshiping pleb faggot.

>The oldest histories we have were written after the Andals came to Westeros. The First Men only left us runes on rocks, so everything we know about the Age of Heroes and the Dawn Age and the Long Night comes from accounts set down by septons thousands of years later. There are archmaesters at the Citadel who question all of it. Those old histories are full of kings who reigned for a hundred years, and knights riding around a thousand years before there were knights

Who is the *teleports behind u* of got?

hey hey hey i think stannis were pretty shit

>All these fat fucking Americans
>mfw laughing my ass off

These threads are getting very tiresome, and this show is purely shit.

But you people are so god damn retarded that you'd continue coming back to it.

Face it, America. You're a nation in decline.

America is inherently a shit country.

The USA wishes it were like Canada.

Because you people are inherently evil.

I wish there would be a movie where my country, the much more superior CANADA, triumphs over the US.

But alas, the fat fucks (you specifically) allow themselves to triumph over the rest because they are fat stupid children

Fuck you America

Fuck you for the world wars

Fuck you for Robbing my country of a culture

Fuck you for spreading your degeneracy to the rest of the world

Fuck you for bombing the Middle East

Fuck you for drone strikes

Fuck you not helping Canada in the fire were having right now

Fuck you for Trump

Fuck you for ruining Europe by creating ISIS

Fuck you for 3rd wave feminism

Fuck you for spreading estrogen in the water and making girls grow breasts at the age of 9

Fuck you for normalizing the brutality and racism against blacks and brown people from the police

FUCK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS

And FUCK YOU FOR NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT CANADA IS BETTER THAN AMERICA

One day America...

One FUCKING day.

Fucking fat fucks.

Fuck you.

ACTUAL NON-TRIPCUNT THREAD

REMINDER: DO NOT POST IN A TRIP THREAD! YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THIS AUTIST'S EGO.

post yfw you realise that stannis is actually and unironically ded and never coming back. Why didn't they just show his death lads?

>Bradamante
Entire thread should discuss the books exclusively

>autism

Faceles men

darkstar or euron

>Canada
kek. biggest flyover state in america

Remember her?

Truede spoilers for next ep

>Bran and Meera are saved by a hooded figure later revealed to be Benjen stark.He's carrying a valyrian steel sword apparently.No word on Benjens adventures so far.

>Tyrell army arrives at the red keep to free Margaery.But Tommen and Margaery are already converts and the king uses the 7 pointed star as the sigil on his forehead.

>Daenerys is on her way to Mereen and everyone is surprised to see Drogon flying above along

>Jon and team go to House Mormont and Meet Lyanna Mormont.Mormont house has only 60 men but Lyanna says she'll also help in convincing other houses.

>Brienne and Pod on their way to Riverrun on horseback when suddenly an arrow injures Brienne's horse.Brienne is dislodged and a group of men attack Brienne one of them stealing her sword.Brienne and Pod are apparently held captive and taken to a corner behind an Inn. A hooded figure awaits them which is most likely female.She removes her hood and Brienne appears shell shocked.We do not get to see her.That's where the episode ends.

based azor jon thread

this is why we come to /got/

>lowest common denominator pandering show

Even to someone who is an avid fan of high fantasy (with half a brain) would hate that garbage

>Dick jokes
>Fart jokes
>Quips
>Dragonwhisperer
>20 good men
>Strong women
>Feminist pandering
>Weak fan fiction plots

It's literally 'turn your brain off, bro' the TV show. No one with actual intelligence can enjoy GoT after season 3. Only normies like yourself do.

>Teleporting dogs
>Teleporting sand snakes
>Butchered Dorne plot
>modernist vernacular
>TWO SWORDS
>Ignores book politics (Riverlands sieges post war negotions, Blackwood/Bracken feud -- Things people with a brain could understand)
>Daenerys

GoT caters to people without brains

This guy has the right idea

It's good you're in your cancerous containment board, but stop making posts outside of it, degenerates.

Please don't get baited by the Canada spammer

ignore him like you would any other Canadian

WHICH THREAD IS IT?

This desu

>mfw

So close, user.

Here lads

A FUCKING

Theon certainly does.

>"Would you like to hear about our wedding night?" Sansa asks. "He never hurt my face — he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me, as long as I could still give him an heir."

Bit confused here, what did he do to her? It was their honeymoon, shit's bound to be a little freaky.

>Based
>Jun snuw
Top kek

I want to believe but that maybe Lady Stoneheart spoiler gives me doubt

What has always confused me about this is that black object behind his head that stays in place when he turns it. Is that just some weird shadow on the guy behind him?

>Got caters to people without brains

Pretty fitting that there's an >eternal< got thread in this place then. Stop fucking acting like you'r better than anyone else

GREATEST SWORDSMAN WHO EVER LIVED DIDN'T HAVE A SWORD??

The fuck did Benjen get valyrian steel?

Was Dark Sister just laying on a rock?

>we cant afford the wolf anymore, kill it as soon as possible

Fucking brilliant

I don't care about the rest of those things, but at least
>two swords
was supposed to be weird, and stood out specifically.

>butchered Dorne plot
I giggled at this.

What happened to frikidoctor, lads?

It's fake, obviously. Truede never said anything about LSH and hasn't posted anything new in two weeks.

Damn I want to fuck that tight little ayylmao ass.

We're all in here

>HE DAMAGED ME PSYCHOLOGICALLY YOU SHITLORD

Neck yourself. This is what got the general banned last year

Bryan Cogman split him open

Added on top of the fact that they have the largest budget in the shows history. I guess jews will always find a way to jew some more.

>that picture
top lel

>we cant afford the supporting cast anymore, kill it as soon as possible

>neck yourself
what did he mean by this?

Good post.

>mfw

>all that samefagging in the other thread

kek

You know what? I agree with the "spammer"

I'm sick and tired of you fat people calling us "cuck"
I'm sorry, but you people are really dicks when it comes to my nation.

I really dislike it, and I sincerely hope my country does take yours over, as you people are cancer.

There's nothing that "great" about America, ok?

>would you like to hear about our wedding night?
>He HAD SEX WITH ME
>I can't believe that. He married me to actually have sex with me and make heirs
>I consented to the marriage yes but I didn't know we'd have sex.

It's just D&D shit writing snowballing again because they have to pretend it was rape now or tumblr will pretend to boycott the show again.

how long until jewish lightning destroys the Castle Black set, like what happened to Rome? dont think they'll need it anymore.

shadow of the guy to the left of him

These were such a more fitting low key design compared to the full sci-fi original series shit in s6

>British ""people""

who is this fluid druid

> mfw i don't know which thread to shippost on

Exactly.
The weak American mind would not be able to comprehend such things, fellow Canucks.
They are simply too fat, too lazy, and too slothful to be on our much superior level.

Americans are literally TORPID SLOTHS.

Haha, fat fucks.

>American think that Canada is a state

This is why we make fun of you. You are fucking retarded, and it's hilarious to watch.

the girl who plays Other Mel

the one with less samefagging aka this one

british people are sucm of the earth

it is known

Doesn't look like her

based janmaat

Can Jon and dany fuck already? I wanna see that.

Only after he father's a son with Sansa that grows up to be Jared Leto in a Bran flashforward

>tommen converts

Wat

>englanistani's being the judge of who's white

is Dorne white?

no

real answer :

Salt Dornish are white
Stone Dornish are olive
Sand Dornish are brown

meme answer :

>dorne
>white

pick one

follow up question: why does it matter?

It really doesn't, except it seems to trigger quite a few people and that can be fun.

but they're right. the show is the show, the books are the books. it's not like the latter is inconsistent with itself (in this case, anyway), just with the books, and the show isn't the books so that's irrelevant. consider the huge undertaking of this adaptation and the inherent necessity to make many cuts and changes; with that kind of challenge, and the insane production schedule/demands of the show, it's generally not helpful or insightful for an actor to make comparisons to the book. it shows disrespect, ignorance and arrogance. either you're arguing against cuts, in which case you're saying you should get more of the extremely limited screentime, and opposing the showrunners' prioritization of characters; or you're arguing against changes, in which case you're blind to the workings of the story, the ways things have been streamlined and adjusted to accentuate key points.

I'd be pretty annoyed too if I was trying to handle this behemoth of a production, having my plans fucked with because some priests don't like me shooting near their church or because half my props got blown into the ocean by the wind right before a take, and then the guy that plays fucking Jorah comes up and says they should do this scene or have him say this line. not realizing that scene takes up 5min that don't exist and require 5 more to set it up, and that line completely conflicts with the version of the show they could fit into the 24 hours of the day needed to make it.

>> I could see the glazed look in their eyes
what did he mean by this?

WART ON MI COCK

You know your life is shit when all you do is wait for next Sunday for a shit show and have sex with your overattached gf

Just end me

yeah sounds real terrible

Good for you, mine says that I'm 'wicked' when I'm trying to get intimate with her.

Are you dating a catholic from the 50s?

kek

Canadians are evil. They live on stolen land. Imperialist scum! Give us our land back you fucking troglodyte.

It honestly blows my mind how people struggle to understand this

>whaaa show retconed the lore the book said it happened different!

>but the accounts from those times are presented as dubious tall tales doubted by most of the populous, why would you take them as fact?

>w-whatever Dabid shill

good thread

"So who knows if it's really true or not!" Martin chuckled. Furthermore, the maester's knowledge comes from other scrolls that, in turn, may be unreliable
vulture.com/2014/11/george-rr-martin-new-book.html

T H I S
H
I
S

reminder

Are we here now?

cast her

Is this objectively the most based man in the entire universe?

Is that shooped?

she needs to get naked soon

without a doubt