/got/ general

True steel edition

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dark_Sister
youtube.com/watch?v=049TMMUtXos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever seen Bobby B and Euron at the same time?

nth for non-tripfaggotry

Euron's too small to be Bobby B

This will be the true thread. Attention whoring tripfaggots can have the other.

>tripfag isn't there
HAY LETS GIVE HIM ATTENTION ANYWAY

You're as bad as he is.

and when he's there, instead of 20 retarded tripfag posts we have 20 retarded tripfag posts and 20 of your replies.

You make it worse not better.

Eh, I'll post in this one I guess.

Let's see if everyone else does

Real thread

NTH FOR THE LORD OF LIGHT

Truede spoilers for next episode

>Bran and Meera are saved by a hooded figure later revealed to be Benjen stark.He's carrying a valyrian steel sword apparently.No word on Benjens adventures so far.

>Tyrell army arrives at the red keep to free Margaery.But Tommen and Margaery are already converts and the king uses the 7 pointed star as the sigil on his forehead.

>Daenerys is on her way to Mereen and everyone is surprised to see Drogon flying above along

>Jon and team go to House Mormont and Meet Lyanna Mormont.Mormont house has only 60 men but Lyanna says she'll also help in convincing other houses.

>Brienne and Pod on their way to Riverrun on horseback when suddenly an arrow injures Brienne's horse.Brienne is dislodged and a group of men attack Brienne one of them stealing her sword.Brienne and Pod are apparently held captive and taken to a corner behind an Inn. A hooded figure awaits them which is most likely female.She removes her hood and Brienne appears shell shocked.We do not get to see her.That's where the episode ends.

ooga booga were da white walkers at

Its not like he mentioned his name or anything.

K I N V A R A

Why didn't Melisandre think that Beric was the Lord's Chosen and the One that was promised or whatever?

>Americans literally have brain damage
>so much brain damage that they'll watch garbage and say "ha ha, look at how much fun I'm having nah nah nah boo boo!"

Americans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

Hell, I made a thread about quintessential Canadian accomplishments (CANADA ARM) a few days back, and that thread was a phenomenal success

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

The thread I made earlier, you fat fucks, has proven that Canadian society is hands down the better.

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing Canada is, not only for slaughtering you like the pigs you are, but also for saving the world from your degeneracy.

In the future, when my great great whatever children are out there doing whatever in space, they will be sure to know that they are much better than the future fat and ugly space Americans

Please I have to know if the rumor about Sophie Turner sleeping with a Croatian extra are true...

Put your trip back on, braddy.

>no backlink
>tripfaggot

no

Who /Sansa X Jon X Arya/ here?

So pretty much all the wolves except ghost are dead?

Will we ever hear him speak?

Why he do it? Programming? Irony? Framing the children/reminding them it's their fault?

-jontard thread
-tripfag thread
-no backlinking
-half the posts are samefaggings BASED AZOR JON THREAD THANK OP

Yeah, you can keep it.

>littlefinger wrote the pink letter

How could he have gotten the bolton seal tho?

>we cant afford the wolf anymore, kill it as soon as possible

Fucking brilliant.

he sent/received letters from the Bolton.
he could just cut&paste it.

>D&D writing

can somebody PLEASE post the picture of arya watching the play and it says captioned bookfags vs the show

If he was the true steel, then why did he fail so miserably in his life after the rebellion? Feels like Bobby B is iron not steel

He made it. It is a picture of a little flayed dude that stamps candle wax, it's not like it's magic.

To mock them

Hopefully, but what the fuck do they make his voice sound like? Deep and raspy? One of those double voices? James Earl Jones?

This seems like a combination of the actual information leaked by truede peppered with telephone game-esque extrapolation

How the fuck would we know? Its not like any of us have inside knowledge man

Because true steel is made for killing, not management.

So I'm completely lost here. Why the fuck could the white walkers enter? Why could the WW even touch an astral projection? How did that transfer to his body?

Apparently in the book they have languages and they do talk. It sounds like cracking ice

So he's an absolute madman? STOP BEING SO BASED, its just gonna make it all the more disgusting when muh dragons kill him

>Speculation
Tripfag

You are laughably transparent, ser.

A friend of mine worked on the set and he told me it's common knowledge... fuck I want her to be pure.

maybe it's just because Max is a fucking amazing actor, but this scene really gives me the feels, like my own grandpa just died

magick

hi plebbit

he should have broke into a bunch or ravens

ayyy

Alright post your favourite:

>Character
>Actor
>Season
>Book
>Scene
>Chapter
>King
>Queen
>Waifu/Husbando
>Creature
>Kingdom/Region
>City
>Weapon
>Gods

Preston

But why did they even need to give him the frozen finger if it was magicks all along

>Why didn't Melisandre think that Beric was the Lord's Chosen and the One that was promised or whatever?

they don't give a fuck who is chosen, as long as it works for them. daenereys is chosen until she dies in the season finale.

Why are D&D pushing the JON SNOW IS A TARGARYEN AND AZOR AHAI AND HE IS THE HERO AND THE SPECIALEST SNOWFAKE angle so much?

>Why the fuck could the white walkers enter? Why could the WW even touch an astral projection? How did that transfer to his body?

It's magic, they ain't gotta explain shit.

Yep I know I about skroth but I mean if he knows the common tongue, which is probably likely considering all the other crazy shit he knows how to do

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Because it will happen?

>Please I have to know if the rumor about Sophie Turner sleeping with a Croatian extra are true...

of course not, she isn't even filming there. also why would she settle for a mediterrenean guidoslav with no money, to take her out. also croatians are not particulary handsome.

>>Character
Theon Greyjoy
>>Actor
Stephen Dillane
>>Season
>>Book
A Feast for Crows
>>Scene
Jaime's bath confession
>>Chapter
A Ghost in Winterfell
>>King
Jaehaerys I
>>Queen
Dalla
>>Waifu/Husbando
Smirkfu
>>Creature
Grey Wind
>>Kingdom/Region
The Vale
>>City
Oldtown
>>Weapon
Lightbringer
>>Gods
The Drowned God

>time travel paradoxes in Game of Thrones

lmao come the fuck on are you kidding me?

>>Character
Book LF
>>Actor
Sean Bean
>>Season
>>Book
don't know, it's more good chapters/bad chapters
>>Scene
KitN
>>Chapter
Jaime/Blackfish
>>King
Stannis
>>Queen
Selyse
>>Waifu/Husbando
Book Arya, show Ygritte
>>Creature
Nymeria
>>Kingdom/Region
North
>>City
>>Weapon
Robert's Warhammer
>>Gods
Red Raloo

I seriously hope you guys are not sitting like this

Reminder that the Night King fucking knew Bran would weirdwood his way to the tree Night King was made at.

Reminder that the Night King's sword was far too wide in blade and far too long to be for anything but execution.

The Night King knew all this shit was gonna happen and planned for it.

What are the chances of this sword being Dark Sister ?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dark_Sister

>Alright post your favourite:
>>Character
Stannis Baratheon, true heir to the Iron Throne.
>>Actor
Conleth Hill
>>Season
>>Book
>>Scene
Tyrion at his trial
>>Chapter
Hodor
>>King
King Stannis
>>Queen
Margery Tyrell
>>Waifu/Husbando
Margery Tyrell
>>Creature
Direwolves
>>Kingdom/Region
The North
>>City
Bravos
>>Weapon
Ice
>>Gods
The Old and the New

We're in here lads

>Alright post your favourite:
>>Character
NK
>>Actor
Max Von Sydow
>>Season
>>Book
AGOT
>>Scene
Hardhome
>>Chapter
Bran IV jej
>>King
Aenys
>>Queen
Marge
>>Waifu/Husbando
Karsi
>>Creature
Mammoths
>>Kingdom/Region
The Reach
>>City
Asshai
>>Weapon
Ice
>>Gods
The great other

>tumblr supports polygamy

No

no we aren't tripfaggot

What if Ghost charges to Ramsay and he stabs or shoots an arrow to him, and Nymeria gets killed by Lannisters/Freys during Riverrun siege Though it would be pretty shitty if LS kills her

Master ruseman

Why don't the White Walkers just ride Ice Dragons over the Wall?

filtered

The sword that Meera picked up that was near the spears? Yeah I think it may be valyrian steel too.

Fuck off samefagging tripfag

ok? good to know.
we're in here you can stay there tho no one cares.

Hold the door is a paradox

What if Americans stopped making these shit threads?

Or freeze the sea next to the wall and just walk around it.

>just ride Ice Dragons
no such shit

Is Based Walder coming back next episode?

DABID CGI BUDGET

About the dead direwolves You should watch the first episode. When Ned, Robb, Bran, Jon, Theon find all of these wolves lying beside their dead mother Eddard wanted to kill them. Why? Because Eddard knows his fucking business is why. Now all of them are dying. It's no surprise.

is it?

or we are in the second timeline already?

:^)

who cares they'll just kill him in the first 5 minutes like they do with every other returning characters.

D&D are just closing every story arc by killing everyone and they call it a show.

LOL hilarious post xD

they just need to know their place, really. They can post now and then but they're not allowed to make threads.

>tfw he killed the princess of the Maegyr dynasty descending from the lords of old Valyria.

Magic on the Wall extends beyond just the physical wall itself.

They can't sail around or fly over it.

But they will be able to soon

The wall its not just a wall of ice

> Alright post your favourite:

> >Character
Stannis. And Robert Baratheon

> >Actor
Stephen Dillane

> >Season
Two

> >Book
Didn't read'em, lol

> >Scene
Stannis assaults King's landing beach, sword in hand, licking his lips

> >Chapter

> >King
Stannis

> >Queen
Melly

> >Waifu/Husbando
Melly

> >Creature
Jon's wolf

> >Kingdom/Region
The North

> >City
Winterfell

> >Weapon
Ice

> >Gods
Rh'llor

well it would have to be the third timeline

>night kings first dialogue
>IN A WORLD...

>Based

So seeing as a daughter of the Tigers of Volantis was horribly murdered by the Freys, why don't they start a war with the Freys?

>Hopefully, but what the fuck do they make his voice sound like? Deep and raspy? One of those double voices? James Earl Jones?

like this youtube.com/watch?v=049TMMUtXos

>Hodor = Hold The Door

In the books, Hodor's real name is Walder.

>Walder = Wall Door?

>>Character
Baelish
>>Actor
Charles Dance
>>Season
>>Book
A Game of Thrones
>>Scene
Red Wedding
>>Chapter
Catelyn VII
>>King
Night's King
>>Queen
Marge
>>Waifu/Husbando
Marge
>>Creature
Ghost
>>Kingdom/Region
The Riverlands
>>City
Braavos
>>Weapon
Longclaw
>>Gods
Black Goat of Qohor

We don't know it yet, we don't how how many fuck ups the old guy did and we don't know how many fuck up bran is going to make

We could be in the 20th Timeline

i made this thread as well ;)

i made it as user

you've all been played

Calling it now, the Night King will be immune to dragonglass and dragonfire.

The inclusion of the dragonglass in making him as opposed to the touch he simply gives to Craster's children, will make him immune to dragonglass and anything dragon or fire related, including Valyrian steel.

His name is willis they really dropped the ball by not having el miniature negro man saying his catchphrase while hodor twitched