CLOSE THE DOOR
CLOSE THE DOOR
CLOSE THE DOOR
CLOS THE DOOR
CLO THE DOOR
CA THE MOOR
CA LA MA
CARMELA

More sopranos memes pls, I'm watching the series right now.

Bit of a stretch but still good haha

youtu.be/lCF5A_3T3FI

AJ for worst soprano, a dumbass til the end

Uncle jun's shootin lazers out of his eyes again

The sopranos had the tard gene going strong in their blood.

AJ
Janice
Tony a bit too

i liked her antics, but janice would've been on a higher tier for me if she had a more attractive casting

would've liked someone like carmela, who by the way, had a nice ass from start to finish

they can transmit it too

look at richie aprile, chris moltisanti, etc

Carmela looks like a scavenger. Don't let the makeup and jewelry confuse you.

they needed to have him beat more people up

youtube.com/watch?v=bjMc91z9Fno

carmela was a nice balance, but you're right, she had that nose. chris had it too now that i think about it, they truly were cousins

rosalie aprile wasnt bad either, maybe a mob wife like her, but we never saw as much of her bod like with carmesian

AJ was a mess up and a shit kid, but at least he wasnt a massive hypocrite like his sister.

>Omg these poor people need help from an unjust system!!!
>What do you mean my dads in the mob!?!?! He runs a legitimate garbage business thats it, he would never kill someone your such a bigot I cant even.

At least AJ ran with the rumor of his dad being a mobster to be semi cool and score some rich ass.

>tony sees you laughing at soprano memes
youtube.com/watch?v=IaGW3qVjI4I

I can admire Meadow's hypocrisy, it was similar to Carmela's in the sense that they'd always defend their family, it's that Italian blood

AJ kind of had that moment trying to kill Junior, but I feel like that was more for himself, trying to find an identity and etc.

>Carmela let AJ ride the path of becoming a pretentious filmmaker rather than going into service for his country

PAHPPAS AND WEWD SEX

>At least AJ ran with the rumor of his dad being a mobster
He had a panic attack over it at some point when a guy asked him if his dad could help him deal with his tennant or something, I don't think he was entirely okay

Any of you guys listen to any Sopranos podcasts? I need fuel for my gabagool autism

He wasnt ok actually acting on it, but he was more than happy to let his friends hype him as John Gotti Jr. the Billionaire girl wouldnt of let him near her if he didnt have the reputation as a mobster son.

>tfw Carmela didn't hold the door

I dunno man, he seemed awkward about it, I think he played on being a "rich kid" rather than someone who was dangerous, even from when that kid handed him that $20. Eventually, we see him grow further out of it when, I think Carlo's son, points to AJ and says he's Tony's kid, to a guy who owed him money during a party. No smile, more like a frown even. That's his usual reaction, uncertainty.

It's not really being a hypocrite if she doesn't know what's going on

She knew and acted like a bitch about it to her family, but got defensive when it came to other people messing with them, ranging from feds to her own friends.