Sup Forumsros, compared to LSD, what is cocaine like? I've been meaning to try it. Also general drug thread

Sup Forumsros, compared to LSD, what is cocaine like? I've been meaning to try it. Also general drug thread

>feel pretty good for like 5 minutes
>want to do more
>not have any more money
it's alright

>Sup Forums
?

But I like lsd because it lasts soo long

not anything like lsd. try ecstasy or mdma instead, thats the only thing i can think of that gives remotely the same kind of feeling

I have a suspicion OP is 12

No way. Im just 2kool4u

MDMA>Any other drug

>LSD
>Cocaine

What?

Are you poorly educated or just retarded? Those are 2 completely different class drugs. Coke is not a spiritual, hallucigenic drug. Why do i even reply...

Well, I'm moving and the only dealers I k sell cocaine and the "worst" drug ive done is LSD

FACT

Raid is at the very least, 34.875% better buzz at a fraction of the cost OP

Not really comparable. Cocaine makes me feel like I drank a cup of coffee and someone spiked it with feel really good.

compare cocaine to lsd

wow kid..... youre totally new at this arent you.

Exactly the same buzz but Coke only lasts 20 mins
So be Shure to do 3 gram your first Time
Within a half hour time period

Just don't OP. As some other user explained is that you want to take bumps every 5 minutes and the feeling is "alright". It doesn't even feel like a drug. It's way too expensive for how it makes you feel and what it does to your body.

And even though I know all this, I still pay 50 euro for a gram for it every now and then and use all of it in a few hours. The next day I feel like shit and regret everything.

I wish I never tried it..

It may be the EXACT opposite experience.

So try MDMA instead?

It's better than bepis.