Can someone here interpret my weird dream I had last night?

Can someone here interpret my weird dream I had last night?

For some reason this hot girl is hanging out at my apartment playing video games. She casually strips down to her panties and continues playing the game.

She had a very flat chest. I was so aroused I started sucking on her nipples. At one point I realized I wasn't sucking a nipple, but a big mole that was a couple inches beneath her right nipple. I quickly corrected the mistake.

Afterwards she's in my bed and she pulls down her panties just enough that I can eat her ass. She's a little loose so I'm able to get tongue real deep in there. Eventually I taste something really bitter; I've tasted my own poop enough times to know what it was.

So I grabbed her arm and licked it, wiping the poo off onto it so she could see it.

Then she completely took off her underwear and revealed that she had a penis.

What does this mean, Sup Forums?

What the fuck???? Youve tasted poop before???? What kind of shite

That means u want to fucks traps

Have you never tasted your own poop just to see what it was like?

You saw this anomaly pics and got brain just knew what to do

mock you?

bumping, almost done a fantastic interpretation. gotta finish a poker game

:9

No... .... No.... Wtf

It means you have cancer. Literally.

liar

the hot girl represents your desire to connect socially and intimately with other human beings, not necessarily just a fuck-sleeve.

you wanting to suck the nipple represents wanting to have something to offer to a mutually beneficial relationship with other human beings, maybe something that instills the security of self-worth that comes with knowing you are desired, appreciated or needed.

getting it wrong and sucking on the mole represents the fact that you are entirely wrong in your perception of what it is you should be providing in a relationship. your subconcious knows that your idea of a healthy, loving relationship is completely out, and that you have been looking in all the wrong places.

her encouraging you to eat her ass represents your fear that in an intimate relationship you will be used, and that you will be deep up the shit-chute of love. forced to consume the waste and runoff of what should be a good thing, with nothing of substance in it.

wiping the shit on her arm is you trying to show her, trying to explain to her what you were right about all along, that you never should have trusted anything with your heart. it was only to be shat on all along, just like you feared.

her having a penis represents an even deeper fear, that you've been tricked. that 'she' knew all along what 'she' was doing, and was playing a cruel joke on you. that society was always set up to hurt you, and the one time you trusted it and opened up to it, it played you. the masculine nature of the penis indicates you are intimidated by the idea of all of this.

i think as the dream progresses in delves deeper and deeper into more buried fears. more repressed insecurity. more painful stuff that is under layers of self-imposed conditioning.

how did i do?

Impressive takes - psych fag here

This is... pretty accurate.

What the fuck

thanks. pretty beardy thing to say i'm incredibly interested in human psyche, behaviour and dynamics. i missed the nuturing themes of sucking on the tit but i thought it was pretty good.

it's cause we're all the same deep down user. we all bleed red, except those fucking reptillians. gotta watch those slithery little fuckers.

You're a faggot harry

Diagnosis of a sexually frustrated, fat, insecure loser with absolutely no idea what's it's like to be in an actual relationship in today's society (even a healthy one) because he's obviously never experienced this. Knows he's never experienced this and probably never but still denies that it will never happen and truly believes if he waits long enough without even working to find one there's still a high possibility it will so his brain is forced to use the only option that is has left: use his dreams to tell him this because subconsciously OP knows it will never happen but consciously tells himself it will. These dreams will keep happening unless you either a.) come to terms with your sexually repressed rage and with the fact it's not just going to happen without the work b.) do something to change your life so that there still is a chance, i.e.) diet, exercise, socialize, pursue women, build self esteem, courage and character so you'll have somethings to offer the opposite sex c.) give up and kill yourself.

Bump
Get in here and make fun of OP for being a faggot. C'mon guys it's fun, trust me.

>It was only to be shat on all along
Fucking kek'd so badly

settle down op, if you want to indulge your humiliation fetish you're going to have to pay a dominatrix like everyone else.