What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

he was a black dude in america

he said white man not white boy.
white man are evil. white boys are harmless

based miles

that's how I feel after the election honestly.

its only cuz ur a cuck

Same 2bh

how would he choke a white man honestly?

who cares
fuck white people and fuck drumpf. back to Sup Forums stormfag

Epic, are you an Alt-Righter too? Haha I love frog memes.

with his bbc.

Really makes you think

This.
The only good white man is a dead one.

Heroin.
If you actively think about race, you're a faggot.

What exactly did John McLaughlin do to him?

>drumpf
Don't you have a John Oliver taping you're missing or an "OMG 2016 was THE WORST year" post to make on fb?

Shoo

the white man has done did him wrong

ITT: Triggered stormweenies.

It only wrong you generalized minorities apparently

>these days very few black people listen to him, just white hipsters. any of the black people who do are white-acting hipsters.
who got the last laugh?

source? or are you just pulling that out of your ass? there's a large constituency of black musicians and artists that listen to miles and the people who played under his name like herbie, shorter, jack dejohnette, bernard purdie, lenny white, john coltrane, chic, etc etc etc etc.
Anyone who knows jazz and plays a derivative of jazz knows miles and listens to/has listened to his music.

>muh hipsters

fuck outta here with that bullshit. substantiate or gtfo kiddie

to answer your question, he grew up in a totally different america, a very very segregated and radicalized america which is not what it is today. it's understandable that he help contempt for white people, much like I'd imagine a filthy kike would to hitler to this day

imagine a black man who experienced jim crowe thinking like this

just imagine

>In a recent USA Today article, reporter Miles White quotes Davis as saying: "If somebody told me I only had one hour to live, I'd spend it choking a White man. I'd do it nice and slow."
>But the veteran musician added, "The only White people I don't like are the prejudiced White people. Those the shoe don't fit, well, they don't wear it."

Miles was kind of a complete arsehole anyway.
Be a better musician than him.
YES I SAID IT!

Maybe he just wanted to choke the interviewer for stealing his name

the joke went right over your head didnt it

ITT

>white-acting hipsters.
>being this oblivious

>muhh i talk about nu-males on music forums because I have nothing better to do.
congrats on being a moron.

I don't wear glasses/beard
I'm 23
full head of hair, no premature balding
I don't have a twitter
what am I complaining about? I play music
where have I ever used the word problematic outside of replying to you?
I don't know what patreon is
I don't have social media so I don't do that
passive, yeah, submissive, nah
I suck at drawing and never bothered with it because I've played music my entire life
I'm a musician, I only serve my self and my bandmates/ensembles
I guess
i look nothing like these people.
don't have twitter or facebook therefore no tinder
no.

anything else lad?

>excusing his idiocy with MUH JIM CROWE LAWS

yes cause all white people are evil :^)

>seahawks fan

how is he a fan of sjw, the nfl team?

i never said all white people are evil
but he grew up in a society where it was literally promoted by the government for white people to treat others as second class citizens
you should stop being so sensitive and stop taking every criticism of people that happen to be white as an attack on all white people though

maybe you should read up on jim crowe laws and then read mile's bio. it's a great read with insight as to why he feels that way. you're the ultimate cuck if you don't bother reading these things and like that other user said take everything as an attack on all white people. I voted trump, i followed all the alternative media outlets and see the same shit you do, but if you don't bother reading or doing the research you're the ultimate cuck.

Damn dude.

>falling for political bait on a music forum
congrats on being a moron also

He lived in a US where 90% of people there were European white.
No shit the government advantaged it's main demographic.

Being a nigger obviously? Are you blind?

What's up here? Oh, a cuck! nu-male! alt-right! white america! black america! Sup Forums!

> Another thread for retards.

He didn't mean all white people apparently.

>proving a point
damn dude
why even have a forum for discussion if you can't reply to posts? damn dude

lmao, this thread is the exact Sup Forums retardation I was expecting it to be, the degradation of Sup Forums continues.

This, /thread.

get a load of these retards.
this has been said about Sup Forums since early 2011. bunch of fucking newfags

Just because you post retarded bait threads on Sup Forums and idiots don't immediately filter you doesn't mean that's what Sup Forums is or that it's exclusive to Sup Forums. Seriously, quit reading Huffpo, it isn't good for you.

Still, thread for retards. I'm fucking going.

this really doesn't provide anything or make my point any less valid but okay

Why even reply to bait?

pure based

because I'm on Sup Forums browsing multiple threads over multiple boards and replying to whatever I feel? why would anyone post on Sup Forums to begin with?

>why even have a music forum if you can't reply to political bait
>damn dude
stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

To watch you get mad.

>If you actively think about race, you're a faggot.
t. white person who hasn't had their race prevent them from anything
I mean it's easy to say if it doesn't affect you. This is the literal mindset of racism.

My whiteness prevented me from going to college.You got in just fine because you're jewish and your parents are rich. Why doesn't anyone talk about jewish privilege?

I'm tired off wretched angry brown people bringing up my fucking race. Kind of makes me want to vote for my own interests or something.

both faggots for having this discussion here.

literally

>My whiteness prevented me from going to college
>I'm tired off wretched angry brown people bringing up my fucking race.
logic argument you got there

>talk about music on a music forum
> hahahahahahaha le reddit meme
god you're a fucking loser.

"" is not an argument, and "logic" is not an adjective. I thought jews were supposed to be more intelligent than whites.

bye rddit

Please forgive me! I'm sorry!

ofc it's not an argument, why would I argue about politics on a music forum you spastic, fuck off and talk about this somewhere where its relevant.

>u mad bro

LMAO
I forget some of you are 16

In this case a redirect to reddit would be an argument, because such a statement shows a clear lack of understanding of imageboard culture, or even music and art in general. Let me ask you, what even is art without a message?

He probably got treated like shit by white people

he was a strong character who liked showing off power - he loved boxing and shit like that

his family was also pretty well off, so he had a pretty easy childhood for a jazzman, so he probably felt the race restrictions and racial prejudice of the time even stronger than musicians who climbed from poverty through music and was more frustrated and angry for it

great artist, but not exactly a great human being

>what even is art bro
stop trying to find shitty excuses to splurge your shitty "le niggers & jews suck" rhetoric as some intellectual music discussion.
the cringe that you try and argue that what you've been talking about in this thread is even remotely music related is unfathomably stupid, but fuck it, I'll bite
explain how what you've been talking about in this thread is even slightly related to music and I'll accept you are anything more than some edgy middle school troll.

most great musicians were assholes, so this is unsurprising.

The fact that Miles Davis given an hour until death would spend said hour strangling a person of a different race. This feeling is extremely prevalent in the black community and is heard in the jazz music they produce. The fact that you don't understand this leads me to believe that you're not actually jewish but some white liberal sheep. This is relevant because a lot of music is made by white liberal sheep, and it tends to be terrible due to the lack of bite present in black music.
Your turn, say something relevant, instead of accusing others of not saying relevant things.

>if a race is a minority it's ok to segregate them and brutalize them

what even the fuck are you on lmao
do you realize what you're saying

>My whiteness prevented me from going to college
If your acceptance to college came to the point where it hung on your ethnicity you probably didn't deserve to go anyway

>you probably didn't deserve to go anyway
Which makes the system of affirmative action all the more racist. Why would a student of color not be held up to the same standards as a white person?

>all these contradictions

>The fact that Miles Davis given an hour until death would spend said hour strangling a person of a different race.
this whole thread started of irrelevant as i've yet to see one post where any analysis was put into how his music reflected or portrayed these emotions and anger. Rather i've just seen race baiting memes and Jew hate.

>. This feeling is extremely prevalent in the black community and is heard in the jazz music they produce.
direct me to a post where this is addressed prior to your comment

>The fact that you don't understand this leads me to believe that you're not actually jewish but some white liberal sheep
baseless assumptions about my race and political leanings, both of which are yet again, unrelated to this discussion and is just more alt-right rhetoric.

and it tends to be terrible due to the lack of bite present in black music.
>I love niggers now it's convenient for me to do so, just ignore all the race baiting I partook in earlier in this thread, just le reddit memes.

>Your turn, say something relevant, instead of accusing others of not saying relevant things.
I'm still waiting for you to address how or addressing any of the statements you've made in the context of music, (as you might have forgotten, this is a music board)
thanks for nothing.

And you go and do that autistic point by point breakdown of a singular argument. Go ahead and delete the thread now, you're not going to get any more response from me.

> pretending this was even a debate
sit down my boy.

Autism.

t. upset trumpsters are upset they can't talk about ze bad niggas and ze jews on a music forum.

>can't even bring himself to type nigger

>bieng this underaged

ITT: people who have no real grasp of just how AWFUL it was to be a black man in 20th century America

damn dude....

>Instigating more political debate on an already dead thread.
stoooooppppp itttt

Blacks are all violent and racist so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

see what you've done

>"Nigger" only refers to the bad blacks!

>come back to Sup Forums for first time in 3 years
>read this thread, laugh my ass off, and remind myself that everyone here is underage

I simply have to face the fact that I won't be having any more music discussions on this board anymore
I don't know what I was thinking in the first place tbqh

see its a shame really, you should try Ihatemusic, it's better over there

So awful you could make a living blowing on a trumpet.
>b-b-but that one guy said mean words to me once!
fuck outta here

See ya faggot.

see im autistic

try harder children, the edginess isn't really coming through

I thought you were leaving.

What a great thread.

>muh there's only one person that goes on Sup Forums
nice one kiddo

damn dude...