PLEASE GIVE TRUMP A BIGGER PENIS

PLEASE GIVE TRUMP A BIGGER PENIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtnMJKEFIcw
redpepper.co.ug/the-hard-truth-about-penis-size-around-the-world/
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/asia/australia-clinton-mural-artist-burqa/
theonion.com/article/hillary-clinton-appears-rally-completely-nude-bid--52516
img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/web03/2012/7/6/16/enhanced-buzz-28835-1341607215-1.jpg?no-auto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy on the left is probably a faggot aka OP.
/thread

fixed

Im sure hillary looks like Mia kalifa... how do you think, frankling looked like naked, or churchill? were talking about people who sacrificed their health for the others

Now it's art.

I want every person in this image to die

Luckily that is just a Trump statue, not the real person

here, have some objective knowledge for once
youtube.com/watch?v=mtnMJKEFIcw

The liberals try so fucking hard to paint a negative image of Trump that they resort to a naked statue of him. What they don't realize is that most of the liberals have a body much worse than this with a penis hurried in layers of fat.

conservatives are cool guys. If this was hillary or obama every liberal would be screaming for weeks and weeks on end. Consevative are like, yea whatever.

Isn't that just crazy! The supposedly tolerant liberals who despise body shaming are the ones who are applauding this.

Hypocritical fake fucks. Absolutely disgusting.

lol

>sacrificed their health for the others
Churchill was a drunkie tho.

Someone should put together a shitty Clinton statue and place that shit in public. See all the SJW's cry out.

Exactly why I want someone to do a similar statue of Shillary, it'll be so fun to watch them get their hypocritical panties in a bunch.

This is how you amerifags should do it

Is Hillary really THIS afraid of this guy? These are some expensive shills, ya know. But they're all style and no substance. Going for low blows, as always.

Fukin kekd

You are correct sir, it's surprising how much more tolerant conservatives are than the liberals that scream "tolerance" so much.

>Hypocritical fake fucks. Absolutely disgusting.
yes, he was human... so? thats my point...

Average American penis size = 5 inches (12.9 cm). Smaller than the Canadians, the Brits and the Australians.

redpepper.co.ug/the-hard-truth-about-penis-size-around-the-world/

The american political system is such a fucking joke.

Not that someone would do this, but that the media would spread it to get Clinton elected.

I doubt it. The polls aren't even close anymore idiot

wow how edgy

All penises matters

It was rhetorical, retard. She's still shillin' out big-time despite the obvious lead, and that makes me hate her even more.

I hated your mom when I fucked her faggot

It's funny that the fucking weirdest place on the internet is full of conservatives. Go figure.

supports hillary, hates gays????

its funny that you pigeonhole one group of people.

Hes a billionaire

It doesn't matter what size his dick is, people will line up to ride it, for the rest of his life.

your asshole still doing okay fag

Not every human is an alcohol m88.

Different person you regressive dumbfuck, the fall of the West will be blamed on you. Good luck cleaning George Soros's bathroom

It's funny how the "Sup Forums is the weirdest place on the entire internet" meme is still around.

ugly buck toothed cunt thinking she deserves more

maybye its time the artist was sent some pizzas . apparently its L.A based artist Ginger

That was not an attractiv human being

Someone's daddy issues were so bad they went through all that to make sculptures that probably took weeks to do? Hahaha what a legendary failure.

im voting for trump just to see what the world will do lol

Make Trump's penis great again?

Shows how desperate they have become that they have to make fun of his body image. Hillary and Obama wouldn't look all that great naked either. Let's lampoon them

How much self-unawareness does it take to not even notice the point of the thread you are posting in exactly? This is literally conservative Trump fellaters whining about it.

We can't give him a bigger cock. Because he, like all his fellow white men, have tiny cocks

OK sourpuss, but H and O aren't bragging about their sexual prowess all the time

#biggerpenisfortrump

Sauce?

why is it acceptable to objectify and make fun of men in this way but unacceptable to do the same to women?

where is MUH EQUALITY?

because they're making fun of trump, not men

hey guys look, i saved this retarded picture so that i can "offend" you .. i am so low, my taught me how to eat a foreskin of a little sand nigger... those bastards run when they see me... every tooth in my mouth is rotten to the gum, but i do not care... because they will just replace it with gold... but back to my big cock picture, i actually had sex with 4 black men , two of who had aids.. my anus is officially the most rekt anus on planet eath.. you should cum vissit me in Israel, here we party like in the days of babylon, have group sex like in Gomorrah and we all love gays, just like Sodom.. pls cum on to me

Trump is probably well hung. The 'artist' that created these statues has modelled them on his own cock size

he says bad things that hurt muh feelings lets make a small dick fat man statue of him.

oy vey!

Agree. If this was a naked statue of a woman then all the SJW would be going psycho

nothing wrong with bragging? I'm sure you and every guy here does. Something wrong with making a naked statue to ridicule someone sourpuss

sure kid.

this.

Can you even imagine the outcry of misogyny and belittling of women if the roles were reversed and a nude Hillary statue was put up?

Wow....missing the entire point.

>Trump is the candidate of the poorly educated

Poor trump hahahahh

They would be blaming Trump, and asking him to publicly denounce what the "artists" did.

Thick rimmed glasses convention.

Hey look!

It's a bunch of butt hurt conservatards that don't seem to understand the concepts behind the 1st amendment.

Since you're too thick to understand, it's clearly art depicting an insecure, elderly man with an ego problem manifest in the form of a decrepit small-penis owning sociopath. His small penis makes him compensate with big words and tough talk.

5 STARS

Already happened Sup Forumsro - edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/asia/australia-clinton-mural-artist-burqa/

It's not about the size of his penis. He has no balls...

The piece is entitled "The Emperor Has No Balls". It's a direct result on how he's done personal attacks throughout his campaign.

Get a grip, conservatards...

Shit like this happens on both sides: theonion.com/article/hillary-clinton-appears-rally-completely-nude-bid--52516

img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/web03/2012/7/6/16/enhanced-buzz-28835-1341607215-1.jpg?no-auto

Raging fucking butt hurt trannies, I swear...

It is simply amazing that some people cannot make the jump to understand this. It's like someone taught you a single perspective, and you cannot fathom how anyone would differ from this opinion.

Not in the US, so not really the same. Russia has posters making fun of Obama, but no one really cares.

the fuck are you talking about nigga

Yeah, I know... It's like an entire segment of the population has collective amnesia regarding all the women-hating memes and Hillary Clinton-hating memes and photoshops that are on nearly every conservatives' Facebook page.

he was really clear

but ill attempt to simplify

if you only talk to people who agree with you than you will never learn how other people think and feel

so you just kind of become stupid and a parrot for that view

its raid time

lets get tumblr to go nuts as this is body shamming

could be fun

this.

time to put some SJWs in their place.

and who beter to do it than to trick them in to doing it

ok whos going to start the ball rolling

kind of like college campuses today with the sjw and shit.

oh FUCK yes.

My suspicion is that this is very far from the truth. Like a jigazillion miles far.

You just described every Republican and/or Trump supporter I know...

And some liberals. But for the most part, liberals are much more open to listening to the other viewpoints, as that is part of what being a liberal means (being open-minded, not dogmatic). What confuses conservatives is that after listening to their position, the liberal rejects it.

I've never met an open-minded conservative. Most of the time, they don't even bother to listen to the other side: "Nope! This is the way it is, and always has been, so that's the way it should be!"

underrated kek

>tfw 6 inches

Sounds like there is alot of naive people on tumblr.

>for the most part, liberals are much more open to listening to the other viewpoints

go to youtube and try and find a video of a talk on mens suiside that isnt interupted by protestors

or a ben shaprio speech that isnt
or a milo speech that isnt
i can go on

liberals are so intolerant of other ideals they declare it to be a threat to there life

>But for the most part, liberals are much more open to listening to the other viewpoints,
my sides. I'm pretty sure Chris Rock, Seinfeld, Milo, et al. would disagree with this assertion.

DEAL!