Should I be ashamed to have given dick to his ham beast?

should I be ashamed to have given dick to his ham beast?

Absolutely not

no shes cute

More will be appreciated

>ashamed of getting laid

You must be American.

Post more of her lol

she looks good in the pic. Unless the rest of her body is a giant blob of lard, I think you did ok.

Marry that bitch

Dude what? That's a fucking win

Post maor

no, i would.

She looks like a healthy breeding sow.

You've never "given dick" to this girl. You're a lonely teenage retard who jerks off to facebook photos. You're a loser, kid. You know it. I know it. And if the girl in this picture has ever had the misfortune of meeting you, she knows it, too. Fuck off with this cringe.

Really nice face so at the very least get sick head

Fuck no, you should be laying the pipe to porkchop right now bruh.

as in laying here next to my pawg of a girlfriend I gotta disagree.

more of her

more pretty chubby teens then

more

Post more of her body, we can't really tell what it's like.
She's good looking in the face department tho so not bad

OP is a cocksucker. she is beatiful. i would fuck her for months.

no body pics. sold my old phone with me fucking her on it and even her giving head.

fucked her like 5 times then never spoke to her again. tight pussy actually.

no you just should be ashamed of being yourself

Doesn't she have a FB, or something. Grab a full body from there.

then, you are gay. 5 times and she never spoke to you again. ameriburguer, ha!

Yeah where are you getting these pictures from then?

no body pics bs she knows she's fatty now. only pics of When she was skinnier.

plus she's not s friend on there so yeah only get the ones she allows to be public.

and actually she tried talking to me when I was walking with my brother and kept yelling my name but I totally ignored her. can't let my brother know I fucked a whale.

last one I think.

>claims she's a ham beast
>posts only good looking pictures of her

stop being a faggot

show us how much ham is actually on this beast or stop attention seeking on 4chins because you finally slayed some pussy

cute as fuck but post full body pic

looks as average as average goes..

OP is a closet homo. It is the only reason that explains him making this stupid fucking thread and not over with boob sandwich giving her the love meat

You're a fucking liar and a sad faggot.

End yourself

Stop lying, faggot.

This chick doesn't even know you exist.

Kill yourself.

You misspelled "dog"

... it's hard to believe I ducked a fat chick I regret fucking? lmao

my girlfriend is over here doing her make up while sitting in her nice round ass covered in my hickies. I've upgraded since. that's why I am ashamed.

when's the last time you fucked anyone, chump?

Sure.

We believe you, totally.

Timestamp of your "girlfriend", now

Youre a terrible person for ignoring her like that. Ive met girls on tinder with pics like tha who turned out to be whales. But have some fucking respect. Only an insecure beta would do that.

Keep lying on the internet. Good work

nah how bout I keep the pictures of my dick flopping on her ass to myself while you hit up a tranny thread. yeah?

she's the cunt for bothering me in front of my family and where I live.

Does spouting bullshit on an anonymous forum make you feel like you're worth something?

You're fucking pathetic, kill yourself

i would have sliced that ham up and put it in a sandwich.
dont be ashamed you pussy

literally why did you make this thread

you don't have any pictures that prove she's an actual hambeast and now you're just trying to self-justify - literally what was the point of this you sad retard

what's your email I'll send you vids of me fucking my girl if you want proof

what's the point of any thread, user?

PM me.

Post them here, faggot.

But you don't actually have a girlfriend, you're just a fucking tryhard loser. Hang yourself in your moms basement.

Goddamn this thread. I wanna see this girl's titties so bad now.

nah, this fat cunt, fucks all sorts of nog ham in austin, tx, when she's not nannying or drunk/pill fucked.. fat squishy pussy too

PM me ??????????

in case you didn't notice I was kidding you fucking loser lol you got nothing better to do than try and get vids of someone else fucking their girl????? LOSER HAHAHAHA. Go to your tranny bread.

Kys

not all that. big nips. pinkish. what do you expect?

I'm literally bawling now. I hope you're happy.

Tremendously underrated post

what does that mean?

Kill
Your
Self

You were only pretending to be a sad loser faggot?

GG bro, now fuck off

Why are yo dumb enough to ask that? Oh yeah, /b.

...says the guy on Sup Forums

shit

I would wear a paper bag over my head while I plowed her. So she wouldn't have to my ugly mug

what a monster :')

If anything its very European to be afraid of bigger girls.

Because OP is the chick in the pictures doing a self esteem check. That's what a lot of 4chin pics are.

Yeah, nah. You're a cunt for ignoring her. You're insecure and I can't wait for it to bite you in the ass.

never be ashamed of your fucks. just get it done.

wtf?

Yes, I don't understand why American's have standards. They should be like the rest of the world and have no standards at all and simply complain about others incessantly.

ITT: Facebook pics and fantasies.

Yeah, you need to take that shit to PM, bro.

So, you are a sad 14 year old. Why even ask if you should be ashamed when you obviously are. She should be ashamed of giving the pussy up to a little twerp fuck like you.

What would the rest of Sup Forums do?

Sup Forums would smash anything
Sup Forums would smash your sister
Sup Forums would smash your mom
Sup Forums would smash your cousin
Sup Forums would smash you
Sup Forums would smash your daughter
Sup Forums would smash your grandpa using lemons as a condom
Sup Forums would smash your aunt Jessie with the squint
Sup Forums would dig up the corpse of your dead uncle and smash that
Sup Forums would smash your ex-girlfriend
Sup Forums would smash your current girlfriend
Sup Forums would smash that chubby redhead at 7-11 with the glass eye and clubbed foot
Sup Forums would smash you up the ass with a strap-on the size of your ego
Sup Forums wants to know why the fuck you keep asking it if it would smash something when you already know the fucking answer
Sup Forums would smash your dog
Sup Forums would smash a donkey
Sup Forums would smash a squirrel
Sup Forums would smash the hole in a tree trunk
Sup Forums would smash a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian sisters, and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukulele
Sup Forums would smash an electric eel on its period
Sup Forums would smash a dead kitten
Sup Forums would smash a lactating shark
Sup Forums would smash an octopus til it inked
Sup Forums would smash mud if it thought it would wiggle
Sup Forums would smash a grapefruit peel left on a Las Vegas sidewalk for 3 weeks
Sup Forums would smash anything it can see, think, or imagine
Sup Forums is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, five days, five weeks, or five years
Sup Forums s most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndogginess
YES Sup Forums WOULD SMASH HER
She is substantially less objectionable than half the shit Sup Forums would smash given the chance.
Are you happy now, OP?

She doesn't even know he exists.

What a fucking loser

Yep. You just politely say hello. Ask hher how her days going. Tell her to have a good one and move on. "user who is that?" A friend of mine. Nice girl. Life moves on. I just feel bad for the girl. And if shes in any of your social circles you best believe shes talking shit now.

mmmm pasta

Unappreciated post. Sup Forums needs to go back to more of this

I still say OP is her, wanting to hear a bunch of guys say she's hot.

OP is a lying faggot, that girl got posted in a similar thread about a week ago with very similar responses and no there is no OC in this thread. There never were tits , there never will be

You are a faggot for even asking

Fuck pasta, fuck you and fuck your dubs.

I.WILL.STRANGULATE.EVERY.FUCKING.ONE.OF.YOU.

Well, she is.

This

Try it, faggot

no you should be ashamed for shitposting

thiis isnt fb you fucking faggot

actually I fucked her after that and just told her I didn't want my family knowing I'm just fucking random girls down the street and she was cool with it.

you guys love to assume don't you?

>implying you're not actually insecure
>implying you have to mention that you fucked her when your brother asks how you know her
Yeah, ok. Whatever you say bud. If you were secure, you wouldn't give a shit, and you'd realize that you can indeed know someone on he street without having slept with them. You seem like you overshare by default. Maybe work on that.

when in doubt always convince her to fuck her ass

then it's always worth it when you look back. all asses are tight and make you nut.

No, tits

OP you are fucking retarded to even consider that this could be shameful, that girl is cute as shit and has huge tits, get off your ass and get back to this babe, you dumb fuck

Would fuck!
Who's that?

As a drunken fuck - no,

Just fucking her because of the challenge of getting her into bed - no,

If ya went back for seconds sober - yes