I'm being owed money for a service I provided to an entertainment company...

I'm being owed money for a service I provided to an entertainment company. The company is not trying to pay me the balance for my work, and at this point, they are ignoring my calls and emails. I need help. Does anybody on his forum know of any hacking services that can seize control of their social media till they pay? or can somebody point me in the right direction. Thanks #urgent

Or you know just hire a lawyer

If you are in the US and it's under $5K, consider small claims court.

first faggot it's called small claims court, hope they signed a contract and second don't fucking hashtag shit newfag

#faggot

It's not in the US. It's in a third world country. The legal system here is pretty much a bad joke.

Is dat a lotus?

go file a claim in court..its like 50 dollars then maybe 5k for your lawyer and you should be left with bout -3.50

I witness your dubs, and heartily congratulate you - but would advise, concerning your monies, that you pursue an agenda of extreme physical violence against said company and their representatives.

Furthermore, learn from your experience, and next time, get the money first before agreeing to be the target in a gay bukkake orgy.

give them a proper chance ot make amends (email them saying you will take action if they don't rectify). if they don't, name and shame them via social media. do you have a big following you can take advantage of?

Did you make a contract with them?

If so, take them to court. If not, learn to not be a fucking idiot next time.

Lol

I'm in the entertainment industry as well. I have bulldog lawyer I can recommend, if you're in LA.

>third world country

Then murder your debtors and pay off the cops.

Get a lawyer dumbfuck

#faggot

oh, yer fuct mate

>I'm being owed money for a service I provided to an entertainment company

Fixed that for ya:

I'm being owed money for sucking off 100 niggers.

Show up in person? (I did this and got beat up so your mileage may vary).

Small claims court?

Do you have a contract with them? Does it specify they pay collection efforts? If so, give it to a collection agency for the money they owe you PLUS the cut the collection agency will take.

Fuck social media go fkr the jugular and upload some rasomware into their main computer system that will delete all there files and lock them out of their system unless they type in a password possessed by you that you will give them when they transfer the funds spread evenly over 7 accounts all over the northern hemisphere.

Have you heard of the court system? Sue their asses. If you can prove that you are owed money then chances are that you'll win. Civil court. Do it. They will be served a court summons and if they ignore it they can be criminally prosecuted. Especially if this is a privately owned company, you can sue the owner directly as owners have 100% liability.

OP here, minus tree fiddy?

P33t20r t3h 133720r here.

Cut me in for 25% of the action and I can access the NASA supercomputer for you, RIGHT NOW (I tend to use the Cray computer based at CERN for these actions, but CERN is currently offline as a squirrel ate through the cables).

Whaddaya say?

check them son