I really liked him as joker

I really liked him as joker
is it bad Sup Forums ?

I hope this becomes OPs future-self

ohh

Yo dude I liked him too.. everyone who degrades his performance based solely on the fact that he didn't live up completely to the comic joker, are fucking retarded. He did a much better job portraying a conflicted sociopath than anything I've ever seen .

I sure did!
They didn't give him enough screen time, but then the movie was not about him.

Oh, and overall the movie was shit

Fuck yes Marilyn Manson nailed that role! XD the movie was spool. EPIC FTW!

Heath Ledger.

just thought i'd throw that in.

if i ever met Jared Leto i would try to mention Heath Ledger's name every ten seconds or so.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

I liked Jared Leto's Joker. I did not like Heath Ledger's Joker. Jared Leto's Joker was closer to the comics than Heath Ledger's ever were. Ledger's Joker was just a lunatic with face paint.

I stopped watching DC movies.

op here
i agree movie was shit but leto did everything he could in his part and he was great tbh

He portrayed Joker as a ghetto white trash gangster-wannabe with more money than brains, but that runs on the first sight of the bat.

Joker has always been the oposite of Batman, like the Yin Yang, both equally crazy, one just one step inside full madness and the other one step outside.

I honestly hoped that he actually was Jason Todd after the real Joker got his hands on him. That would be much more fitting.

I heard that theory when they started the buzz about the movie. Maybe when batman gets his stand alone movie with joker itll be revealed. Apparently so mich of the movie got cut, it could have b33n completly different

in 3 months the 3 hour special blu ray extended bonus feature 3 disc edition will come out though!!!!!

>just a lunatic with face paint
that's exactly what the joker is you fucking dumbass

true enough, except that guy actually got heath ledger's joker wrong.

imo, ledger's joker had a surprisingly firm (but dark) grip on reality, as crazy as he might seem.

Ledgers joker was nuts because he was a war veteren

Letos joker is fucked from drugs

all will prevail

Its all there

I mean how many of you worked out will smith was dead in fresh prince of bel air ?

>liking hot-topic the character
kill self

Kill yourself OP

Check them you fucks

>hot-topic the character

Show me Laughing Coffin tattoo faggot

he was really good i agree

Chug draino faggot

I like this Joker better

did i bother your booty with my different opinion?

This is now Deadpool's thread

Deadpool is the cringiest.

Yeah but ya kinda can't compare anyone to ledger

Like this?

Think he's alright. IIRC a lot of his scenes got cut, so if an extended version gets released, I'll give that a watch. Given more time to shine, his performance might seem better, but for what we got (About ten minutes of screentime), I'd say it was good, not great. He was a little too hammy for my liking, to the point where it got a bit cringey in places, but it served its purpose, and at the end of the day, that's all it really needed to do.

TL:DR: I'd give his acting in Suicide Squad a 6/10, maybe a 6.5

No, i just smelled newfaggery afoot

>Jared leto
>Closer to comics
Just no

Why?

Once▬upon ▬a▬time▬there▬was▬an▬ugly▬barnacle. He▬was▬so▬ugly▬that▬everyone▬died.
The▬End

Spidey doing what whiny teens do best: sucking dick

checked Based on all the chatter people gotta be real about shit.

>it's a different joker, in a different universe
>sounds like the studio fucked up the movie anyway
>hard to generate a good performance when the content, dialogue, scenes he is given to perform is shit
>also can't blame him when the studio throws the footage into a wood chipper to try to slap a movie together

Leto is a good actor. Idgaf about his "on set antics" or method acting bullshit. I think if given good material he could do really great in the role, maybe even elevate the material.

The whole movie is a fucking mess, at least the first half. The second half gets a little better but not much.

Fuck Jared Leto.

It's not bad, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

others are just permitted to think that this movie was a miserable joke and two hours that someone may as well pick through their own shit looking for peanuts that look like heath ledger. They may also assume that anyone foolish enough to actually like this slop bucket of a film is a spencers gifts mall rat teen more interested in looking for a cool picture for their phone background than in seeing an actual actor in an actual movie.

but you know, to each his own.

there were some comic iterations where the joker was essentially just an opportunistic mobster, rather than batman's reflection.

the problem is, nobody remembers those comics because they universally sucked, there is no depth of character, he could have normal skin tone and normal hair and nothing would change.

ledger's joker chose to pull from the better comics and since he wasn't a fucking hack like leto is, he did a much better job.

They knew exactly how shallow that character he played was, which is exactly why the majority of the scenes with him in them were pared down to fucking nothing.

D A M A G E D

does he looks like a fag with a plan?

>Deadpool is teh sexiest
fify

◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►

◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►

◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►

Not realizing letos joker has done bulk prison time
and has not been worked into the story yet

Imply the whole justice league series is any good

not slapped in the face with a trout with the fact WB is trying to catch gaurdians of the galaxy steam

Not accepting pulp movies are pulp movies

He was marvel's joker: the green goblin

Funny you should mention comics.

Heath ledger joker was more of the golden age joker where Joker was dependent on batman as batman was dependent on joker. Much like in the famous comic "A Killing Joke"

Leto's joker was more of the bronze age joker and was just simply bad. If they wanted to make a crime boss joker they should have brought back Jack Nicolson

Nah bro.
He was a good Joker. He felt very real, and you could tell that Jared had put a lot of effort into every aspect of the character.

I'm looking forward to the follow up Joker film where he gets more screen time.

If they don't make one. Then I will be sorely disappointed.

◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪

If ledger was alive today to see jared leto's JINO (Joker In Name Only) he'd od willingly

Did batman kill that old chucklefuck in the end?

►◄
◄╪╪►
►◄

Im not a cliche ese!

I just watched this turd of a movie, it was all gay, from will smiths jive talk to every dumb comment out of the blonde cock hole. PURE SHIT.

I dont like the cut of your jib mate

I am pretty sure I remember when the dark knight came out people bitching because they hated Ledgers portrayal of the Joker. People said he was only getting so much praise cause he died.

you have shitty taste

Oi fuckface i axed you a question

depends who you ask
for me i thought he was diabolical, not very intelligent and i thought he tried to out do heath ledger rather than study the character, made me appreciate jack Nicholson more tho, never thought id say that

i find him really annoying. the sounds he makes all the time like he is eating something and breathing heavily is soo godawful annoying.

The characters were great.

The film was utter shit though...

Woah professor settle down there im sure he studied his character

SALT not sugar

SALT

Asylum

SALTY ASYLUM

But hes not the Heath ledger joker, hes supposed to be the deranged psychopath joker from the comics golden age.

Heath ledger is the 3th iteration joker from the bronze age, its canon that they are different jokers.

Are you or have you ever been a juggalo?

I find funny how these faggots really believe jared leto is bad joker when most of his scenes were cut and only appears 15 minutes in the movie.
Just wait and see

What is this golden age bronze age bullshit

For me the problem its not the actor or performance, the problem is the make up and shit,looks like a homosexual faggot wanabe

What nightclubs do you go to ?

comic book eras

no it's a good movie and harley is the coolest film character since the joker in the dark knight

>Doesn't know shit.
>pretends like he knows shit.

Oh ok then.

WOW SO EDGY

Moms gonna freak!

I feel the start was strong, but mid to end was pretty much shit, especially the scene where they beat the big antagonist, felt rushed, badly acted and scripted.

Just to clarify. Jared Leto didn't give WIll Smith a coffee with salt in it. He gave him a cup of salt.

agree

See:

This 100%.
Read the comics mate.

>Golden age joker
>no one liked him cause he universally sucked.

No one liked him because comics depicted far to heavy subjects like mass killings and heists. Not because he was a generic gansta. Other wise he was crazy mother fucker for the time.

Check your shit nigga.

NO FUCKING WAY

get the fuck out

INSANE ASYLUM

i want to force meme cups of salt

MOMS GONNA FREAK

>never read the golden age comics

Kill yourself.

I really liked him too. I love his clothing design and make up

◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►◄╪╪►
◄╪╪►

He can triforce

Holy shit this. Give it like 5 years and people will be praising Letos performance while shitting on whoever else is playing the Joker.

you're a fag

Are you guys building trumps wall?

He was pretty good but he was way too tender with Harley. Every depiction of him is controlling, abusive and forcing her into co-dependency. Seems like the movie had some bullshit feminism input by making her his "equal" and also making her into some sort of fucking melee expert combatant even though she used to work as a psychologist.

>the absolute mad man

MODSSSS!!!
CONFIRMED 12 YEAR OLD
Morgot Robbie is nothing but fan service for children like you, the movie had the worst plot ever, and there was zero character devolvement. It was a lazy sloppy cash grab