You have 30 seconds to explain why you wouldn't suck this woman't beautiful cock

You have 30 seconds to explain why you wouldn't suck this woman't beautiful cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/understanding-autism-basics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats not a woman its a dude with tits

Last time I checked girls don't have penises. Admit it op you're a faggot

Mental illness

I'd play her cock harmonica style

What is this, the 90s where we still believed in binary genders?

Being gay or a "faggot" means you're attracted to men. The girl in OP is more feminine than some "real" girls I've seen. Sorry, you lose again dickwad

I don't suck dicks?

OP I believe the scientific term is 'feminine penis' you bigot

I'm not gay.

It's a cock. I was born with a cock. Satisfied faggot?

I would yeah I know it's gay

Women don't have cock, only men
Go back to school faggot

Because blowjob via tcp/ip hasn't been invented yet.

Cocks are gross

Because I don't like men.

Because it's not her real cock it's shopped. Google Claude tranny. This guy makes these.

/thread

Just because some girls look like Shrekafina doesn't mean person in OP is a female. Just because she may "identify" as female doesn't mean he wasn't still born with a Y chromosome and therefore isn't a female. You loss Social Justice Faggot.

OP is a huge faggot!

>implying I wouldn't

yum

Gender is a social construct and like everything else, men make the best women.

A delish boiclit doesn't bleed like a butchered moose every month so there's that.

>You loss

Stay in school, kid

Look you fucking faggot, there is only male or female, period. If you a guy and you like dicks then you are a faggot.

>implying there's something wrong with this

why do you fuckers argue about this shit on user chinese cartoon image boards?

most of us dont give a fuck about the ethical and social issues, it's just a kink so post some damn chicks with dicks / men with tits.

Becausee it has an Y chromosome and Im not attracted to people who have that chromosome

This is a swahili Olympic pole vaulting board you Mongol fuck

Photo shop
Op you fag stop posting g get back to sucking cock at the gory hole

Dude your gay stop denying it, if it has a dick and you want to
"Suck" it you are a fag. Its ok though its widely accepted from what I hear.

Your mom says it's almost time to get off the computer, son.

Whatever you jokers do don't lookup Buck Angel if you want your chromosome excuse to keep alleviating your insecurity. Remember straight/gay is dependent on the chromosomes. Feminine penis isn't a thing even though it's 2016.

Because I'm not a fucking faggot

Women don't have cocks, but I would totally suck his cock, because I am a faggot.

Women don't have cocks, but I would suck his cock, because I am a faggot.

Cause im not there

Of course I'd suck her cock! Look how feminine it is... only a real faggit wouldn't suck it!

Source?

Anyone have more like this pose/angle?

because she would be sucking mine? is that the right answer?

im unattractive lol.

guaranteed replies for absolutely no purpose

ctrlv

Because a woman with a dick is just a feminine guy? OP is a faggot

maximum keks

there are no chicks with dicks johnny only guys with tits

Can somebody explain to me in scientific terms how women grow penises? i know in the womb the fetus is female until the organs are produced but that's about it.

>Woman
>Cock
>Op is a faggot

yeah you do

m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/understanding-autism-basics
Here you go boi

>scientific terms how women grow penises
It's called FeminiusPenneesis

1) 'Coz it's a guy, not a woman. Maybe your dad looks like the man in the pic but don't judge everyone by his faggotry.

2) SHIT. Every time I see one of these trap threads it's like you can smell the shit on their dicks, and that's not for me.

>you can smell the shit on their dicks
smelt many dicks?

i'm not fag like you

checked

quads...

did you link the wrong page?

>Woman's

Bitch I'll slap his Egyptian ass titties off him, his hulk hogan jaw looking ass isn't a woman. You are gay if you suck dick.
>Plain
>And
>Simple
>Homofag

>Inb4 "it's not gay if it has tits"
Then it's not gay if you fuck guys because girls have assholes too

Not at all my good man

Nice dubz btw

I'm not a faggot...

witnessed

because im not homosexual and men with tits arent my thing

I'll fuck anything when I'm snorting.
Your age or where your from, it's just not important.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

because i'm not into women. id suck that cock otherwise

SCREENCAP

Quads have spoken

Because it's not feminine enough.

wow

who is that?

I really want to suck that dick, but I'd never consider the butt stuff

Domino Presley

I would, it looks perfect.

I don't like anal or oral and I'm straight.

Also Captain Jack Sparrow wouldn't I'm spreadying the hell out of this.

>still believed in binary genders
The good thing about science is that it's true wether or not you believe in it

White knight spotted.

already sucked a guy who had makeup on, he shot it down my throat

Do girls scare us so much we had to fabricate another gender role, just so we didn't have to talk to them?

>already sucked a guy who had makeup on, he shot it down my throat
gross dude, thats so gay!
Me? I'd only let a totally beautiful woman shoot spunk down my throat.

I dont suck i get sucked

because i only top trannies

Looks like you can see the scars of gender reassignment surgery.

0/10 - not a real trap

dat feminine penis.

>fagget

I'm not a faggot like you OP.

I would slamfuck that ass with no regrets!

I mean, I want to suck a cock anyway so if there's a cock resting on my forehead and the slut is hot like in your pic, it's a no brainer, she's filling my throat with cum.

Because I am a heterosexual male.

The trap isn't the fact that you can see the penis, it entails the process of them luring you to their dwelling then releasing the kraken.
>I.e is "they" were wearing pants, would they not be traps?

but peepee comes from there

>has a penis
>feminine
doesnt matter if they look like a woman if they are a man they are a man and its still gay as shit and you should kil yourself

>doesnt matter if they look like a woman if they are a man they are a man and its still gay as shit and you should kil yourself
Whoah! Slow down Dr Freud!

The way you use that image, makes me think you're one of those retarded guys that wear a skirt on the bus or sniff the underwear on the racks at Walmart.
>we got enough of you.