Is the mcu ready for caphydra

Is the mcu ready for caphydra

Only if he is Gay :^)

>Marvel and DC are creatively bankrupt and are resorting to asspulls

More at 11.

that picture makes me more mad than it should

As a Bong I could forgive all except for turning Captain Britain into a fucking Paki Shitslime.

but that's the only one that makes sense 2bh :^)

>implying the characters shown are complete replacements

sorry no

also lol at the ones that are just a costume change or bad art

>cap turns evil

so do people still want him to be gay? :^)

Iron Man is a woman? Spiderman is black? What? Good i don't read comics

whoever made this is blatantly unaware of what he's talking about
yes, there is a progressive pandering but a lot of that shit was in comics well before 2011

Christ comic books are fucking embarrassing.

>Cap is hydra
>Watchmen are part of the DC universe
Comics are going to shit.

x-23 is hot though

I'm just glad I never got into comics and comic adaptions.

Got more than enough crap outside of that, don't need marvel and DC to shit down my throat as well.

Anyone know where i can find a larger hi res pic of the X-Men picture in bottom right corner?

Iron Man woman is Pepper Potts, Tony's girl.

Her name is Rescue and her suit has no weaponry.

Whor somehow is even stronger than Thor though.

>hydra
>evil

>Talking to coworker about capeshit
>She starts telling me how much she loves how comics are working for feminism now
>Specifically brings up girl Thor
>I tell her that they should just make new heroes instead of gender bending old ones
>She says no one reads new heroes and we need to change the current ones so little girls will read them and be inspired
>I ask her if she honestly believes any noticeable uptick in young female readership occurred because of girl Thor
>Let her know girl Thors sales tanked after three months and now it lags far behind a standard mainstream Thor run
>She agrees that maybe no girls have read it and maybe it hasn't increased female readership but it should still happen
>She literally thinks things people love should be changed even if that change will literally result in no noticeable change at all

Infuriating.

Alfred is a black woman now?

More like Red Pill!

took longer than I expected for this post to happen

thanks for doing exactly what I thought Sup Forums would do

Is this shit real? What's the "heroes" argument against this? Just calling them bigots like they just said?

The next page has the people he's making the speech too beat up a homeless nigger and strap bombs to themselves like kebab.

Why are nazis so good at speeches?

It's easier and more bombastic to speak to people's emotions, especially fear and anger, than it is to speak to people's reason.

It's a classic Antony/Brutus dichotomy, where you can make people weep for a tyrant.

Is this shopped? Or is Red Skull a good guy / its from alternate universe?

There is literally nothing unreasonable in that speech.

nah its real. all the new captain america stories are about how america is different than how it was in the 1940s and captain america lost his fight. red skull keeps trying to do the cliche "ur just like me!" schtick to cap

Really, do you have it?

But that speech was also logical aswell. Hell many of hitters speeches were logical.

If anything that's the thing, the nazis were all about logic, reason and appealing to the emotions of the audience. They just didn't care about the emotions of the opposition, no compassion, just cold reasoning.

Normies on twitter were in a fucking rage about this today.

Saying marvel made him into a racist sexist bigot by making him a nazi

It's kike brainwash. I'm surprised they didn't make Red Skull disapprove of mentally ill crossdressers being let into women's bathrooms.

I get that he's appealing to a real problem to get people to do crazy shit so he can rule the world, but how could Cap refute this? His argument highlights every aspect of the problem.

I dunno, it sounds exactly like the writer supported the idea, otherwise it'd be a lot more exaggerated and villain-y.

people who dont read the comics getting mad about the comics

i bet they also bitch about SJWs

You're right, it might actually even make sense...

If he supported the idea the next page wouldn't have people beating up random blacks and turning into white suicide bombers(lol) because of the speech

This. His argument is too rational to be a liberal strawman.

But that's clearly not what the speech was about. That's probably just the exaggerated scene that was jammed in there to make the reader still think of Red Skull as a villain. I'm talking more about the speech itself.

It's only evil if the guy giving the speech is white.

A muslim or Nigger giving that same speech would be lauded as a social justice hero.

lol @ you 'mericans. "Land of the racist niggers & muslim bigots."

There is no way the author doesn't hold these beliefs. That shit does not read satirically, so it couldn't have been written that way.

>talking about taking back "this land" (North America) from invaders
>has red skin
Is this character an analogy for First Nations people?

Yeah but no appeal to logic or intellect was made. It's just "if you think your ''''''''''''culture'''''''''''' is being threatened, you should fight to defend it". Which isn't necessarily wrong, but it's not a logical argument.

How long until homolust?

are you dumb

its fiction and he is giving the speech to a villain

its really easy to write because a lot of people have these awful views and worse irl

His name is Nick Spencer and he's a raging lib

>a lot of people have these awful views and worse irl

gr8 b8 m8

This is like presenting a modern chemistry textbook as a work of satire.

You sure he doesn't have a writer assistant? Like how Seanbaby makes subtle anti-lib articles in lib sites like Cracked.

>tolerance is bad

back to Sup Forums and gamergate with you

>because a lot of people have these awful views and worse irl

Eat shit, Rasheed.

>Go on right wing sites
>Look at their arguments
>Write it up and give it to the villain and then have assaults and suicide bombings be the result
>This implies to the reader that no matter how reasonable these arguments sound they're actually wrong, evil, and lead to violence against oppressed peoples

It's not hard to understand what he's going for

>there is only lib and anti-lib, no greys
Graduates of the school of Sup Forums

> 2016
> Still thinks niggers are equal to whites, asians, latinos

Little sheltered SJWs need to move out of mama's basement and meet some real niggers in real life.

how did protecting the land through strength work out in the past decade or were you born after 9/11

>people
>logical

Most people don't even make it up to rational on a good day, let alone logical.

>muh goobergate

Lel feck off

>>there is only lib and anti-lib
When did I even suggest that? Jesus christ you people sure are defensive.

lol wut

ignorant 'mericans trying to talk history.

At least nobody reads comic books.

exactly

now back to Sup Forums with you retard

>isn't wrong
>but it's not logical

Is this shooped?

>at least watchmen is safe!

It's very easy to understand the opposing side's arguments and write them as being proposed sincerely.

Honestly user, no offence, but you should be capable of doing that for any position you disagree with if you're willing to sincerely listen to it, it's kind of ridiculous if you can't. Most people can do this, it's just people on Sup Forums who can't seem to.

You can be right while still not being logical Spock.

lel

The cognitave dissonance and mental gymnastics of these 'artists' is really special.

>Little sheltered SJWs need to move out of mama's basement and meet some real niggers in real life.

This. I've seen this in my fiends personally.

Everybody I've met who has lived in Urban cities with large nigger populations, and not a shut in autist, says they started out as neutral and then eventually turned racist after they've experienced living with Niggers.

Alot of these SJW idealized views about niggers show a complete ignorance and lack of understanding of blacks in general.

Just because you have opinions that radical SJWs disagree with doesn't mean you're not liberal. The creators of 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt are liberal but still ridicule SJWs.

>Alot of these SJW idealized views about niggers show a complete ignorance and lack of understanding of blacks in general.

Yup. Its like the only blacks these sheltered SJWs know is from TV shows.

this is the most red pilled thing i've seen in a long time, and it's a comic.

You have to be 18 to post here.

...Okay? You sure you replied to the right post?

>It's very easy to understand the opposing side's arguments and write them as being proposed sincerely.
This. Believe it or not most liberals agree that Sharia Law is shit and our culture should be protected from it, just as Red Skull is saying. They just disagree that solutions should be as sweeping as kicking out all Mussies.

Damn bro, you sure told em.

>sense that he's a degenerate going through the motions
>kill him to strengthen the cause

Two birds with one stone.

>pregnant spider-woman

I need sauce, it's uh, for a friend!

Logic is its own thing moron.

But literally everything he said is correct.

Are leftists so far gone that they disagree that a country should protect its citizens first?

People say the speech isn't being strawman, but this here is strawman in it (along with the guy giving it having a fucking skull for a head).

It's basically saying "if you believe this, you will do this" without showing or explaining how.

It would be like having the joker tell a bunch of people to open the boards because it will be fun and we can all have fun together and support each other and those poor minorities. Then the next page showing the same people who were listening to the speech raping babies. It's saying "this is the inevitable result of believing in X"

See this guy understands.

What's clever about it is it present a logical sound way of thinking, making the read consider it. Then immediately says "DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT, LOOK!!!", so discourages the read from thinking logically.

What cognitive dissonance? Why not be militant in the interest of results?

>Believe it or not most liberals agree that Sharia Law is shit and our culture should be protected from it
I've yet to see a single claim from a lib against sharia law. There's also cases like rotherdam where police admitted that they were afraid of arresting muslim rapists because they thought they'd be labeled as racist.

Is that real?

You literally asked whether another writer was involved. There is no other writer necessary. Liberals can have opinions that don't jive with the extreme end of their group.

yes, the evil police even beat batman senseless for defending innocent urban youf

Batman hits you so hard your mustache comes right off

But no ones advocated kicking out Muslims just for being Muslim, just not letting a shitload more in unchecked and undocumented.

This is why I can't take SJW seriously, because they don't even understand what they are arguing and disagreeing with.

There is nothing wrong with nationism but there is with racism. I wish people didn't confuse the two.

>cross necklace

HE A GUD BOI. HE GON TO CHURCH ERRY SUNDAY TRYIN GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK

Racism is pretty much necessary if you're white, other races are racist as fuck.

How does one go about signing up to hydra?

>I've yet to see a single claim from a lib against sharia law.
You aren't looking hard enough. Come on, I'm not liberal but I'm not going to go around pretending they haven't opposed Sharia. Here in Ontario the possibility of Sharia was oughtright barred by the Liberal Party.

Do people honestly believe cops just go around shooting black people? The paperwork alone would put cops off

How many liberals do you actually talk to regularly? Are you actually speaking to people or just reading people with extreme views on the internet? The latter is a comparatively small but very vocal group.

maybe in mongrel nations like America, but ethnic Europeans have a right to self-determination and aren't obligated to tolerate foreigners.

>But no ones advocated kicking out Muslims just for being Muslim

There is nothing wrong with either.

Chulk is pretty based though

All he wants to do is bang beautiful women drawn by Frank Cho, master of cheesecake.