With all the controversy surrounding Athe Donald Trump statues and the liberals making fun of him and his small penis I...

With all the controversy surrounding Athe Donald Trump statues and the liberals making fun of him and his small penis I say we turn this around on them just for the lols

The democrats are body shaming Donald Trump.

Remember how well
#cutsforbieber was?

Now we can do #stumpsfortrump

I have no political affiliation but I still think it will be funny to turn this around on politically correct SJWs etc. If you have great ideas or hashtags let me know. So far we have the one above and #micropenis.

Micropenis is a real disease and it's wrong to criticize those who have it or use it humouresly.

What do you guys think?

Still less disgusting looking than Hillary.

I want to see how far we can push this lol

We have plenty of resources

#bumpsfortrump
#freeyourwee
#dickwformicropenis
#stublove
Come on guys

Come on faggots

>the liberals making fun of him and his small penis

>missing emperor has no clothes made literal
>thinks its about making fun of his micropenis

this is the 5th grade mentality that is why this retarded inbred country will never get over its utterly idiotic 2 party stalemate

the funny thing about tolerant people is they're not tolerant of intolerant people.

>You said you were tolerant but why won't you tolerate me lynching niggers whenever I want???

Yeah, gee, ethics wizard, what a fucking mystery.

No one gives a shit about that. This is about body shaming. Fuck, you sound like an English teacher trying to find out every single metaphor in life. Who cares if it's wrong.

Jesus Fucking Christ . you are just as bad as the SJWs. This isn't a real arguement. Its for the laughs.

He's not an emperor though, and the focus of the statues is actually the lack of testicles. There's a plaque on each one referring to the "lack of balls"

It has nothing to do with some literary reference. The people behind it are too busy being idiots to have enough education to make any deep statements with this rubbish.

>>You said you were tolerant but why won't you tolerate me lynching niggers whenever I want???

nobody is saying this though.

these so-called tolerant people dont even like it when someone speaks out against immigration. so the guy's right.

I'll jeep making fun of him. If we can't laugh about minorities, what's left ?

Someone gets it. I just thought it would be hilarious. The responses and anger incited will be enough. Plus it's free publicity for Trump. I don't care for him but I hate Hillary

I try to find the humour in everything. Even in this circus we call an election...

>humour
>this circus we call an election
>we

what is wrong with this picture?

Why is Trump doing so badly in the polls? He might as well just forget about it at this point.

>What do you guys think?

because most of the polls are conducted by liberal groups with an agenda. The bulk of them are conducted by media outlets with a few remaining being conducted by universities. Both groups tend to have strong support for Hillary, and their samples will be conducted in areas that support their views.

They do this in hopes to break the other side's will and they want them to give up thinking that it's hopeless.

This tactic was seen during the time when Regan was running, and we all know how that turned out.

So basically, don't buy into these polls. If they show Trump being 1 or 2 points ahead, he is much further ahead in reality, because they don't want him to win.

>I have no political affiliation

real clear politics uses several sources including fox nooz and and rasmussen report.

Oh boy 2 conservative sources and 30-some liberal ones.

seems legit.

did you check the list?
no?
THENSHUTTHEFUCKUP

Implying all liberals are SJWs.

All SJWs consider themselves liberals, sure, but not all liberals are SJWs. In fact, most of us are sick of their shit and have no problem pointing out the poisonous nature of their authoritarian version of liberalism. I consider myself to be fairly liberal, yet I have more common ground with libertarian conservatives than I do with authoritarian liberals. We both believe in real freedom, including freedom of speech, even for Trumptards.

Go ahead and try accusing liberals of body shaming. The vast majority of us won't fall for it.

Just give up man. You're talking to paid spokesmen for THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

Because he keeps opening his big mouth. the only time he does ok is when he has a Teleprompter or his speech written out for him. He has a serious problem with criticizing and insulting people. Talking about Meghan Kelley having her period wasn't very presidential neither was mocking a guy with a physical disability.

so much this.

this is the reason that these polls have never really be accurate historically. rasmussen is the one who comes the closest, but exit polling (on election day) is the closest actual indicator.

That plaque reads "the emperor has no balls" dipshit

This is not a serious thread. I just found humour in it. You can pick it apart all you want but I don't really care man... This wasn't really trying to focus on anyone but the idiots who fall for it.

Liberal as fuck. voted for Bernie in the primaries and voting for Hillary in the election and I hate niggers. Not all blacks, just niggers. You're a fool if you don't.

She doesn't even have a penis. LOL

Made me lol

>have never really be accurate historically

HAHAHA They're generally very accurate and have been for decades. But keep telling yourself that faggot. The reality that your guy is losing will come soon enough.

>rasmussen

Right-wing mouth piece much?

Trumpanzee in denial

Polls have roundly shown Trump losing, not just polls by liberal media agencies

She is a cunt man. All the secret service agents say she is. They could be biased but I don't know.

I just wanted to start a thread to troll idiots. Now this thread is about idiots debating trolls.

ok there one clear way this needs to go down

we turn around and say there "body shamming"
make the liberals turn on there own

y u so mad bro?

there there

i presented an idea?
this is what Sup Forums is all about getting people to eat there own by trolling and raids

so kindly move aside while the old fags do what we do best

same fag

>old fags

>try harder / 10

Why?
The liberals have been behaving like children the entire time.
Don't get me wrong, Trump is not presidential material, but the liberals response such as this statue is like a tangible attack on his character rather than his politics.
If all they can do is make fun of him rather than prevent him being elected, why get in the way of SJW's making themselves seem even more like a joke?

>700220778
post it again without the shop lines

you mean they disagree with you

lol

omg its life outside the conservative echo chamber

>says someones mad at a raid suggestion
>dosnt realize this is super newfag behavior

excuse me nigger do you know where you are?

You mean making liberals turn on SJWs? Already happening, 'cuz it needs to happen. The more that real liberals point out SJW bullshit, the more SJWs will realize that they're being authoritarian and that authoritarianism is fucked. So, yeah, I hope this DOES get more liberals to "turn on" SJWs.

Hating the haters is okay though.

I wish we could get on board with this. Maybe we will have better luck in /pol

That's ok the aim here is to fuck with the stupid minority

Why do people know what Trump looks like naked.

What bearing does this have on his ability to be president.

Would this be acceptable if it was Hillary.

Tune in next time for more reasonable questions that will get ignored.

Exactly. My point was people are thinking way to hard about this. I just wanted to Fuck with idiots and have fun.

Implying that we can't both criticise Trump on substance and poke fun at his character.

>Would this be acceptable if it was Hillary.

Can you even imagine the outcry of misogyny and belittling of women if the roles were reversed and a nude Hillary statue was put up?

The media likes this since it is Trump, but would be telling an entirely different story had it been the other way around.

So should we make a sjw campaign for trump

the point is that SJW's aren't about anything to do with social justice, all they are about is getting their own way.

>I say we turn this around on them just for the lols

Fuck off, Trump shill.

"Character"? You're mocking him based on his body which you don't even know, which goes against your body acceptance movement. Its hypocrisy.

He's right tho. And with Reuters pulling the fuckery they're pulling that kinda negates fox and Rasmussen altogether.

Fuck off CTR shill.

#dicksoutfortrump

Honestly they look disgusting and immature.

>your body acceptance movement
Political parties aren't black and white nor are they some sort of hive mind.
Fat people are disgusting and it's not something to be accepted. Idk if this is b8 but the body acceptance movement is the minority and nobody like minorities

>I have no political affiliation but I still think it will be funny to turn this around on politically correct SJWs etc.
Right...
Sounds like you are an undereducated, not so bright, white male, millennial. AKA average Trump supporter.

Go put up some shitty nude statues of Hillary with shitty tits, it isn't like you can make her tits worse than they already are.
Hell maybe nude Hillary statues with huge cocks?
No, still have to see Hillary nude and not even Bill wants to do that.

"My" body acceptance movement? Who the fuck are you to tell me what I believe? I didn't make all those posts shitting on SJWs to get lumped into some conservatard's idea of liberalism.

I don't give a flying fuck about body shaming.

Damn painted statues look like shit