Is this really how people dance at hardcore concerts?

Is this really how people dance at hardcore concerts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehardtimes.net/2016/08/08/clint-eastwood-defends-crowd-killing-shows-growing-called-moshing/
first-avenue.com/event/2015/06/deathgrips
youtube.com/watch?v=TRtHJJuEtic
youtube.com/watch?v=UaWPKbK5ss4
youtube.com/watch?v=e5KB2Jzo1cw
youtube.com/watch?v=onTgzUoCcHY
youtube.com/watch?v=qeRLCbUblDg
youtube.com/watch?v=WDb55B9u5cw
youtube.com/watch?v=kbESJkjxNg8
youtube.com/watch?v=H02_tCExfps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white """""""people""""""""
why are they so fragile and scared all the time

crowdkilling is easily one of the most retarded things in any music "scene"

moar

If someone did this shit when I was in highschool in our hardcore scene, they would have gotten their ass handed to them. You don't purposely go out of your way to backspin kick and hammer fist people in the face.

The fact people are still doing this shit is beyond me, hardcore shows are fucking retarded and breed nothing but gang violence. Had a Boston hardcore crew come to a show here in Virginia and bring razor blades which they held in their hands while skanking and throwing down, slicing people and going out of their way to start shit with people. Security guard had his finger cut off and got punched in the eye so hard it came out of the socket.

Fuck the hardcore scene and fuck anyone who supports that kind of bullshit at a music venue.

I love how he avoids hitting anyone else throwing down knowing full well the people standing on the sidelines aren't going to do shit. What a pussy.

>hardcore shows are fucking retarded and breed nothing but gang violence

sad, but true.

Is this really how people dance at rap concerts?

Wow that's crazy. Seems like some of these guys must go to the gym a lot and get strong just to go fight and listen to hardcore. Seems like a weird hobby but they're probably mentally retarded anyway.

Pretty much. The hardcore scene died around here because of shit like that I'm pretty fucking sure. It draws in some pretty abhorrent people. Camo shorts and snapbacks with gray hoodies. Watch out for those fuckers.

Is this really how people dance at raves?

Only niggers

Is this really how people dance at anime cons?

SPELL ICUP NIGGA

wow what kinda event is that? it looks like a bunch of psycho's blended with a crowd of shy, normal people and the place they're at looks like a school or something

Dude, hardcore is literally the worst scene in music, I know, I was a part of it, it's nothing but though guys in search for fighting

its how drunk assholes dance. Theres always at least one faggot like this at any mildly-aggressive music show

sounds like a metal show to me

Crowdkillers deserve to be gulag'd

literally the most cancerous shit on the planet

Found the pussy.

Do u need a safe space at shows so you can stand around and do nothing without fear?

This. I was in hardcore/deathcore bands all through highschool and I hated the scene I was a part of. I didn't want to condone this kind of shit. It's aggressive music, sure. It's an outlet. It's supposed to be an outlet so you don't feel the need to commit acts of violence, not an outlet to come kick the shit out of a bunch of teenagers because you're moshing. Grown ass 30 year old Black Flag fans would come to some deathcore show just to talk shit and fight people while they experience their roid rage.

If you're going out of your way to violently attack people in a public venue during a concert, you're mentally unstable. It's not about being a pussy, it's about being a respectable and decent person. If you want to be the shit head at a show who spin kicks everyone they see, go for it. I swear though, you do that shit around my area you get stomped. Destroyed. I remember another show some kid was doing this shit and so 5 dudes bigger than him started pushing him around at a show. The faggot pulled out a can of mace and sprayed it inside the venue. Venue tried to shut down the show but the band wouldn't stop playing and people just kept moshing and jumping around while coughing and wheezing.

Kid that had the mace ran out of the venue, got chased down by the other 5 guys into a Food Lion, dragged him into the parking lot and beat him bad enough that an ambulance had to be called.

You don't do that shit. It's a sign that you're an absolute fucking piece of shit.

oh no he got beat up :(

>obvious projection

Sounds like you're just a little bitch.

Real men crowd kill

Source, Clint Eastwood: thehardtimes.net/2016/08/08/clint-eastwood-defends-crowd-killing-shows-growing-called-moshing/

Uh. My point was, the faggot at the show spin kicking random people is the guy who ended up being the pussy who pulled a can of mace. If you're willing to tote an ass whooping in public and shoulder a bunch of medical bills, then be my guest.

You can call me a little bitch all you want. I've taken spin kicks to the jaw. I realize it's part of the scene, it happens. So long as you aren't GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY to do it, it's understandable. Doing shit like the guy in OP is? Spin kicking a girl in the mouth and then hammer fisting the back of her head twice and moving on to the next guy? That shit warrants an ass whooping.

Don't want to be hit, don't go to a hardcore show. Simple as that.

If you stand around like a faggot in that environment you deserve it and only have yourself to blame.

Seriously this

I dont like metal, I go to edm shows. I had the time of my life going to a pendulum DJ set a few months back, dropped two points of meth and shuffled like a god damn maniac. Time of my life, and the worst damage I inflicted from my two hours of dancing was knocking some girl's drink out of her hand when she stood too close to me during "watercolour" to which I apologized and handed her a $5 before getting back to it (I keep a few $5 bills in my back pocket just for this reason...)

Be nice to your fellow patrons. Its not just you VS everyone, everyone else is there because they want to enjoy the artist as well. Get crazy with them not at them!

I think we can all agree with this.The problem is bad intent, not bad action

>tfw at Death Grips and drunk plebs keep pushing me around when im just trying to lose my mind on ketamine while "Spread Eagle Cross the block" blows out my ears

crowdkill is fun, I do it when I'm allowed, mostly on beatdown shows because the bands support and are into that, bands like gunishment, nasty, expire, nails, harms way, knocked loose, the band members really say "fuck somebody up"
there's nothing wrong with it, if you go to one of the shows you already know people are going to throw punches to really hurt bystanders.
at a coldburn show I spin kicked one guy in the mouth and he bleed really bad, I apologized and he replied "fuck it, I was in the way", I'm a skinny cunt and he could have destroyed me without a problem

they don't even play it live, stop lying and sober up nig

They did at this show first-avenue.com/event/2015/06/deathgrips

Ill never forget it user

that's pretty cringe

t. cancer

is cringe the new word for, I don't like it?

>its not just you vs everyone
It's Self vs. Self

no its still empathetic embarrassment like its always been, faggot

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The problem is not "crowdkilling", it's using "crowdkilling" as you guys keep calling it, as an excuse to indiscriminately bash peoples heads in. I get it, it's part of the scene and it's encouraged by many bands. That's exactly why that scene has died off quite a bit, at least in my area. People started realizing all it draws is a bunch of angry single fat hardcore 30+ year old men who wear camo shorts and feel superior when they go to a show of teenagers and punch their faces in. The hardcore scene is almost exclusively for man-children with anger issues and a lack of self confidence.

but dude, I understand, I don't go to a gorillaz biscuit show and start bashing people, there's this specific place where people know it's going to happen, if you go to a turnstile show you might expect a lot of people jumping on your head, you go to a nasty show someone may come to you and hit you just because, there's places to do things, I never got in trouble for doing it
if someone really doesn't want to be involved they can stay in the back, they'll be safe there

youtube.com/watch?v=TRtHJJuEtic
here folks

You people not picking up on the bait are retarded. He literally linked to a satirical website.

here's a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=UaWPKbK5ss4

more

Try not to use "literally" and "satirical" in the same sentence.

that's fucking badass

here's some personal favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=e5KB2Jzo1cw

youtube.com/watch?v=onTgzUoCcHY

youtube.com/watch?v=qeRLCbUblDg

youtube.com/watch?v=WDb55B9u5cw

youtube.com/watch?v=kbESJkjxNg8

youtube.com/watch?v=H02_tCExfps

stop being a puss and fuck somebody up

>TFW youre the only one at a metal show dancing while everyone else headbangs

I've just never seen an actual reason to hurt someone else physically, the scene is stupid

>white """"people""""

yeah what said. what you described sounds pretty fucking embarassing

what a fucking bunch of degenerates

pussies, it's just a bunch of lads having fun getting their frustrations out, everyone involved is aware of it

stfu! so what if I want to be coddled at a hardcore show and so what if I just let my wife have sex with other men to avoid conflict, what's wrong with that?

>having fun getting their frustrations out
instead of beating up fascists and cops, burning banks, etc.
they deserve no respect whatsoever

>instead of beating up fascists and cops, burning banks, etc
How's middle school?

Peeps defending their childish behavior by calling others pussies ITT.

Tell me how weak and scared I am. Go on then. It'll make you feel better about being a manchild. I bet it burns you up that you can't take a swing at me. You're so tough.

that's your fucking problem idiot, don't let her, kill the dude, idk

Found the pussy nu-male

that makes it no less cringey and that doesn't mean they aren't a bunch of degenerates.

not saying I'm tough, I'm saying you're a bitch for going to hardcore shows expecting people to stay quiet, go to a indie rock show or something, I'd swing at you for bitching

stop using the word cringe, nowadays everything you don't like or agree with you people just say it's cringy, makes no sense, expand your vocabulary

no but seriously, i do find it cringy as fuck. you probably also cringe at a few things that other people are having fun with

everybody does, that's why the word makes no sense, it's basically saying that you don't like something so that makes it cringe

as a rule i dont use my hands when i mosh because you can seriously hurt someone and i mean like ive accidentaly seriously fucked people up not even meaning to but when someone goes out of their way to hit people trust and believe i make sure they get it

is that a fucking pokewalker

THAT is your biggest issue with this?

Nigga this is the gayest shit I've ever seen. You're a fucking faggot dude. Where do you live? I bet I can beat the shit out of you fuck nigga. You sound like the bitch I traded for a carton of newports in prison .

didn't posted all of that, try me pussy nigga, meet me in the pit, I'll slap you with my dick and I'll make you beg for more puss

This is what happens when niggers are allowed to go to hardcore shows.

I have an awesome story about a crowdkiller getting his shit beat down, i'll tell it after I get beer.

nah it doesn't, you're wrong.

you're cringe

No one is expecting them to "Stay quiet". Is it so much to ask for someone to behave like a respectable dignified human being rather than a roid ape with a pension for punching teens in the back of the head? I was in the scene. I know who gravitates towards it. It was always fat single nearly middle aged men who preyed on the "scene" 16 year old chicks or fought 16-19 year old kids.

the Hardcore scene is cancer and always will be with people defending actions like this.

Were you at the Suicide Silence show at Gil's back in 2007? That was epic.

not if you take these actions to beatdown shows or to shows of bands who accept and support "crowdkill"
what I'm trying to say is, I've been harmed and I've harmed people, as long as everyone is aware of whats happening there's no problem, some dumb friends of mine have been kicked out for doing it at show of bands that don't support this kind of stuff

Well then that's fine. We're talking about doing what the kid in OP is doing. These people clearly don't want to be part of the pit. They got away from it. To stand on the back line and start spin kicking people who made it a point to stay away from it is absolute shitter nonsense.

What is happening here please send help

if notice in the beggining of the video on that corner a guy who was bashing people also gets bashed, it's normal, the guy who is kicked was probably hitting people as well, beatdown shows are like this, if anyone doesn't want to participate they don't get close to the pit at all

STOP BAITING ME NIGGA

Why is a nignog beating up people for no reason?

Because they're inherently violent.

You don't have to fucking tell me how these shows are dude. I used to play in a band at these kind of shows. Trust me. I know how shit goes. The answer isn't "IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HIT DON'T GO TO THE SHOW"

That's fucking stupid logic.

Alright dicks, story time. Had to be around '05, Virginia beach warped tour. Bleeding Through was playing. Brandan said before the show for no one to take shit from anyone in the pit going out of their way to hurt people, people fall in the pit get 'em up quick, etc. Show starts off good, people having a good time, Bleeding Through's fucking killing it. This muscled dude starts shoving people hard, starts to piss some people off. Dude stays doing this for a while ( I was on the edge of the pit, going in and out of it). Dude just starts sticking people, and he goes for this kid that had to be no more than 11 or 12 and punches him in the face so hard. The crowd starts yelling and swarms this dude, punches, kicks, getting stomped on, he was getting fucked up. Brandan's on stage yelling "THAT'S WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS". EMT's come and pull the guy out of the crowd and he's drenched in blood, and having a seizure as he's getting pulled out of the crowd. Show continued after that.

nice trips and since when have you been a hardcore kid?

band name or it didn't happen

>hardcore
top kek

holy shit

yes, I was a part of the hardcore punk scene when I was like 15. What's sad is most of these people are like 20+ years old

what the fuck

there's one of these kids at literally every community college in the US

Why do hardcore fans dress like wiggers?

It's Bobby Shmurda fyi

Yes, concerts are supposed to be a safe place where I can stand around and do nothing without worrying about getting punched in the face.

Damn, I thought it was Tom Cruise

Powerviolence/Grindcore shows can. It's normally not as obvious as that though. People rarely directly through punches at people, they normally so swing punches around everywhere and if you happen to be there then you'll get hit. Honestly, those hate moshers aren't even that annoying, you get to fuck with them since they're spinning around so much. What sucks is the people dive bombing from the stage, that shit is annoying and hurts.

Me and my boys fuck up anybody who crowd kills. Better hope you faggots don't run into us

pretty lit desu