Feet thread

Feet thread

PLEASE MOAR!

Is there anyone still in here?

just got here

Sauce on that?

wow. i dont think it is her, but i used to work with a girl named sarah from nh, and every time i go past a pic of this foot girl i stop cuz its looks like her, and now i find out her name is sarah, any full face pics?

Foot fag reporting in with pics of my gf

does it annoy you that girlfriends in general are shit at taking sexy photos of their feet to send to us

just an old friend. pretty great huh? ive been jerking to these for years. unfortunately its really all she has of her feet

heres her in some sexy heels

wow, im kinda surprised that there are no "kill yourself footfags" kinda people in this thread. No idea why this minority of people is so loud!\
>pic is OC

excellent post friend

This is like the only pic she has on fb right? There's no hope there's more right?

Get the fuck off with your trap shit!
It is disgusting

Yeah I do and also when I'm taking pics of her feet if I ask her to hold a pose she'll start to move her feet in a weird way, that's why I kind of have to take them with out her knowing when I snap the pic. The pics comes out more natural

girl i know

love this picture. oc creep? moar?

Not with her feet

one with her sister. they both have sexy feet.

Thanks friend!

creeped her feet at a party. it was a good night

Love her soles

niiiice

Very accurate filename. More!

Yes they are..

Feetachia on tumblr, hasnt updated since last week, im worried about this greek gorl

My best friend's

MOAR
O
A
R

There you go.

How did you get these pics?

Sauce???

I asked for them.

creepshot

Those are cute little feet!

Does she know that you fap to them? She's beautiful anyway

I searched everywhere to find more of her without luck :(

Yes obviously. Whenever I am at her place or she at mine I massage her feet with lotion and always have a boner.

Cayenne Klein

my bro

cousin

Friend that fell asleep

>not covering them in cum

smh

Got full soles? Gotta see those toes

Didn't want to wake her up. Still had fun with her feet tho. Really soft soles

only like this
will visit her in a few days. hopefully can make some new ones

dude my gf cannot take good feet pics at all, the angles are always shitty and makes them look so bad even though she has great feet. like they can easily spend an hour taking a picture of their face for facebook but wont try more than 20 seconds for a foot pic I don't get it its not even hard.

pic related her feet

Guess nobody wants any more

MOAR
toes perhaps?

go on! good posts user. have any painted toes?

She never really painted her toes, unfortunately

Look here

those are so nice. i love that high arch/slender sole combo.

hooo man. well stay diligent and report in as frequently as it is possible and relevant user. this is gold.
we thank you.

so thankful for the fb friends who take pics like this.

You sure? Don't like the quality tho..

yeah the quality may be rough, but you can see what really matters. the personal connection thing is great too. any pics of her from fb that might have feet?

like that list pic you just posted? i would beat off to that so hard. ESPECIALLY if it was someone i knew.

Fuck... I would cum a great load on these soles.

Right, or the pics that try to be artsy are great to