Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Someone parked in one my parking spots.
I live in a small 6 plex, well 4 technically, the basement is empty for landlords shit, and probably cheating on his wife.
anyways.
Some douche is parked in my GF's spot, been there for about an hour now, my GF is at work, I have day off.
I mean, we live on a nice street, and plenty of spots literally, right outside the place on the road, no need to park in my spot.
Wat do?

cut down a potato and insert it into exhaust pipe, make sure to push it down far enough so its not visible from the outside.

Put a aerosol shaving cream container in the fridge just to be sure

If your gf isnt on the lease she isnt entitled to a space

We pay for it... so it's mine I guess. Either way dude or chick should not be in my spot.

Is she the rightful owner of the spot? Meaning she has documentation stating that it is indeed her spot? If she isnt on a lease, she is entitled to the spot. Neither is the person in it, but you dont have a leg to stand on.

What are you talking about? In apartments and condos you get 1 spot. You can then pay for a second spot most of the time. OP owns 2 spots.

Easy answer is if you have permit parking, call a tow company and have the car removed. You most likely have a sign someone in the parking lot telling you the name and number of the contracted tow company

Then what if I want to park my truck in both spots at the same time?
How hard is it to understand that we pay for TWO spots, meaning it's in our lease.

Cover his car in birdseed.

Ignore him. He has less than no idea what he is talking about.

Just call the tow company on the sign in the lot and they will get rid of it. They are usually pretty fast about it too because they want to tow and storage fees and dont want the car to leave

got a bb gun?

sharpie in pooper

Do this. If you vandalize the car it could come back to you.
Best thing to do is get it towed. They'll come out and either see it being towed or see that their car is gone and then have to deal with finding it and paying for it.
If you do something stupid, you're the bad guy. If you get it towed, they have to deal with their stupid ass decisions and the consequences of them.

Here's the thing tho. There is no sign for the first four spots, the signs are on the side of the building for the last four spots.
From what I understand, there needs to be a sign. Hence why I am asking. I don't wanna call the tow company or the parking enforcement and they come tell me they can't do shit.

do you know where the person is? I mean do you know if it is a neighbor or someone visiting a neighbor? If you know where the person is you'd be better off asking them nicely to move before you go and call the tow company. You don't want to start some bad blood with the neighbors. Remember you gotta live there.

Call the tow company or go browse a trap thread like a little bitch.

Call the tow company, record his car being taken away. Record his reaction if he comes out.

Post the vids regardless of what happens.

All these faggots saying "call the tow company" don't have to live there. You do. If you get the car towed without first trying to contact the person, you're going to piss someone off big time. Someone who knows where you live and where you park. You are at their mercy for revenge.

Coward and a black man.

He doesn't have to tell the guy that he's the one that called.

stupid faggot, I bet you're a trumpie

it will be obvious who called. the person who owns that parking spot, you fucking monger

you are obviously a women because you can't pay attention you cunt

It doesn't matter whether she's entitled to it or not, they pay for the spot dumbass. What's so hard to understand about that?

I had the same shit happen to me. I lease a parking space in my apartment complex bc it's notorious for not having enough spaces in front of the buildings for the number of people living in them and no one wants to park all the way down by the dumpsters. Some douchbag parked in my spot. It's clearly marked by ample signage that the space is reserved. I called the courtesy officer who lives in my complex, he had it towed in like 15 minutes. Moral of the story, paying $150 to get your car out of an impound lot will learn a motherfucker to read the goddamn sign.

I sometimes will find a decent spot early that isn't leased by someone in the building (there are like 2) and leave my spot for my gf to park in when she comes over. It doesn't matter who parks in my spot as long as I've given them permission. I'll have a motherfuckers car towed. Fuck that.

Literal pansy

>oh no don't call the tow company you might incite violence #blm #refugeeswelcome

Ok here's what you do;
Smoke bowl
If it's still there when your gf comes back, tow or notify office

Key the car, not his spot and should learn not to be a dick. That or get it removed, it is private property according to most cities in America.

Jesus Christ some of these answers have got to come from stupid fucking kids. What happened Sup Forums?! What the fuck happened. Plenty of you fuckers broke rules 1 and 2 that's what happened...

Pour milk over the radiator and engine. When it heats up it starts burning and the smell will enter the car through the air conditioning. They will think their car is burning the smell in incredible.

>my underground imageboard

I don't give a shit if they're pissed or not. I'll leave a goddamn note taped to the fucking sidewalk with my fucking number on it. I'm from New England. I don't fuck around with parking spaces. Dig enough out of feet of snow and have some douchebag park in it when he clearly wasn't the one who dug it out is something to fight over. And go ahead, call the cops. They don't give a shit if I beat the piss out of some douchebag who doesn't have common fuckin courtesy.

So if I had your car towed, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

nothing is true, everything is allowed. now go fuck yourself

Call whatever towing company your landlord should have a business relationship with and call the police to fine them

Yes he does you autistic underage fuck. It's his spot that comes with his rental payments as agreed upon on the lease and it is a private space.

you dumbass motherfucker. You have to at least be 18 to post here

Tow!

If that were me, I'd probably just be rolling weed and listening to the radio thinking that the cars camouflaged me good. Youre just being paranoid, maybe he's just chilling out

OP is the legal owner of the spot. He could put out potted plants there if he wanted to, nigger. It's his spot, the fact that he lets his GF park there is irrelevant. How is any of this hard to grasp?

Where in NE are you? NH here, I deal with the same stupid shit and honostly tow company is best company when it's not your car

Get a can of expansion foam and some 1/4" rubber tubing, about 2 feet long. Connect the tubing to the nozzle on the can, and push the end as far in as you can get it to go. Then empty the can, or at least a good 10-second spray of it.

Then just wait and watch

Call your landlord and explain the situation calmly. Say you need the spot and other people have been parking in it, and ask him what the procedure is.

If you payed THEM for the spot, then THEY need to accommodate you for what you legally purchased/renting.

who gives a fuck you baby

How underage are you? If someone parks in my driveway I'm getting the vehicle towed. It's not any renters or home owners responsibility to walk around to every apartment and business and ask a hundred people if they happen to own the car. People like you are just underage aspies pretending they'd do shit.

Into his exhaust pipe, i mean. Shit, i suck at explaining...

Hey op you're a cuck. He has your spot and you're too big of a cuck to take it away. So just watch him stay there for the next two weeks and jerk off in the corner. Your girl is next fam

is this how you take out your rage from your shit job? lol who gives a shit have your girlfriend park in one of the other spots when she comes home. lighten up m8

>call the cops
>key his car
>have him towed

jesus christ what a bunch of nerds

Tow companies who see it without a pass, police, renter, property manager, property owner, and even an internal property cleaner can call in a tow truck you underage dumbfuck.

OP, why are you being retarded? This is a simple matter that doesn't involve any confusion. If you are entitled to those parking spots by your landlord/apartment, then ask them what the procedure is if you, apparently, have no idea.

Most places it's a sticker system or something where if you don't have a decal you are liable to be towed.

It's real simple: perform a blunt blade beheading, and leave the offending head on the roof of the car. After the area has been cleaned, no one will dare park there again.

Yep. I grew up in the Boston area, I live in Georgia now, tho. I do miss new England, but not the snow.

>spot the underage
Does your mommy resolve all your problems

Are you retarded, dude? More than likely, you have never had to pay for your own apartment. Parking in someone elses spot isn't the answer, because then those rightful owners are out their spot.

Pseudo intellectual detected

>have your girlfriend park in one of the other spots
Yeah op why use stuff you pay for? let's all be underage faggots.

>park in one of the other spots
How stupid are you? Why would he give up a spot he pays for so she can park in a neighbor's spot that they pay for you fucking autist

Slash 3 tires ins wont cover it then get it towed

Just have it towed, for fuck's sakes. anything else you could do is either illegal or puts you at unnecessary risk. You don't owe them a fucking thing, but they owe you the spot, so just have it towed, and quit the bitching, ffs.

Yeah I'd just do this. Our apartments gave us courtesy cards we can leave when someone parks in our spots that days next time we will tow you, then we also have a number to call to get cars towed.

Even if it doesn't get towed they get the message.

I dont see a sign, in my country you'll get a sign if it your spot. How should people know if its your spot. And ffs she isnt around fucking stop crying over a parking spot, you beta cuck.

You have assigned spots?