Lost my girlfriend of 10 years, dont got anyone anymore. Dont got anyone to share this with, so i share it with you

Lost my girlfriend of 10 years, dont got anyone anymore. Dont got anyone to share this with, so i share it with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10 years
>still just a gf

Hooh boy.

Girl will just fuck you around m8

I dont know what to say, but I sincerely hope it gets better for you

that's how it goes user.
just be glad you had the sense to not get married & have kids, or you'd have all that to deal with the rest of your life, like everyone else.

not unreasonable if they started when they were teens

how'd you lose her user? Did you break up or is she just gone?

Do you at least have friends you can hang out with to get your mind off everything?

Thanks guys, i cant turn to anyone, except my friends, but they dont understand the same way as you guys do. Thanks for being here

She left me for another. But it feels much better now, on my way home from work i wanted to crash my car into a wall and just die

Sometimes someone just listening to you makes most of the pain bearable, so once again, i thank all of you

Go fuck yourself, you fucking idiot. I fucking hate people like you, and so do most sensible human beings. Stop projecting your fucking standards onto everybody. Fuck off. Bitch.

We'll where did you have her last?
Have you checked in your jacket pocket?
She'll be in the last place you look

That's good user. People can go their whole life without truly loving somebody. The pain you feel is only possible because you had something great. I know its some philosophical bullshit and you may think you were better off never loving, but you could've spent those 10 years numbed out of your mind in front of a computer or just getting drunk all day some other anons on here. There's people that would love to know what loss feels like.

Damn OP, I just broke up too, it's not the first time it happens even though I feel like shit right now, I know for a fact things will get better. Stay strong buddy.

Grow up and get over it.

I understand, maybe you are right. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe it was meant to be this way. As you say, maybe my life would be worse.

Thank you my friend. Hope everything will work out for you too.

Suicide doesnt end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else.

deal with it, you lose a pet you get another, nothing lasts forever.

Ive been there too bro. It takes time but i fucking promise it gets better. I lost 5 months of my life being an overly depressed cuck but now im ready to live again. Sorry to hear but just hang in there

Sums it up pretty well. Women nowadays are like dogs. They sure do seem loyal when you shower them affection, but if anyone comes up and offers them a treat, they aren't going to say no. If you can't discipline your dog to not take treats from strangers, either you learn to discipline them, or you stop having dogs as pets.

If you can't keep a woman from fucking other guys, maybe you shouldn't have a woman.

op, genuinely i am so sorry for you man, i hope things get better soon (they will trust me), dont commit, just cry and let it all out when you get home, it'll be better soon, time heals all wounds OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM

You gonna be okay fam. I haven't even touched a girl and I'm 24!