Why shouldn't guns be banned?

Why shouldn't guns be banned?

Why should they?

Well that debate got heated

so i can murder people as i please you fucking liberal cucks

>Cos it's the evil liberal government trying to take away our freedom
>cos how are teachers gonna kill school shooters
>cos rednecks will start killing people with spades instead

Eurofag? If so you would want guns when you've all had enough of the dune coons invading your country.

I think they're cool and idc if people die from guns

That's a very murican way of thinking

Too much fun?

You misspelled niggers

Every one of you is what's wrong with our country now

Dune coons? I've never heard that. That's a good one

why shouldnt cars be banned?

no one needs a car that goes over 50mph,
or that can fit more than 4 military aged males,
we have public transport and our legs,
why have a vehicle which you can hide contraband in,
cars should be banned for their fatality figures alone.

I don't even believe in God but I look forward to the final crusade

Because its a right

/thread

>spades
britbong detected
>right'oh guvnah!

Because there are a ton of stray cats that show up in my yard

to protect against niggers who own illegal guns duuh mister obvious

This guy here is right CARS NEED TO BE BANNED TOO

I've been saying sand niggas up to this point, dune coons is a great one

How else would I kill the vermin and pests that invade my garden?
You don't know the usefulness of guns until you've had to defend your 100 acre property from invading gophers, deer, wolves, and coyotes,

guns save lives

Traditional slurs are great, but creating new ones is a lost art.

Btw my grandma taught me "dune coon" rip my racist grandma

in usa ? it doesnt matter if theyre legal or not cuz everyone already has them , cant take them away

Because when guns are banned, only bands will have guns.

Cars greatly help the economy, people can go out anywhere at at any time to an extremely specific location which beats pretty much every other mode of transportation. A lot of people do die but they're needed

Fuck you. I like guns

Because the second amendment you fucking faggot if you don't like it then leave

A high end air rifle, maybe a 9mm

That's your only argument. It's not a lot, but it's all you've got

Wild hogs would laugh if they got shot with an air rifle

well shit, this.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>9mm air rifle
Britfag detected

Crossbow

Still a gun, son. I use a .22 because I don't have anything around here that could potentially attack me other than bears and moose, and for those you can generally just shoot near them and they'll run off.

Are you fucking stupid

But that doesnt make the case for private ownership of vehicles, just that vehicles are necessary. Shouldnt we, as a society, care about the unwanted millions of deaths these machines cause? I make the case that only the government should be allowed to have control of transportation, this way we can lower the deaths and become a more whole society.

And when the other hogs in the pack charge you?

I've killed a deer with a 22 lr you'd be surprised

Can you seriously not tell that my comment supports gun owners you fucking retard?

Then you must have made one hell of a shot

Hey don't generalise I'm a britbong and I own guns and know my shit. I sleep with my SMLE

they are needed because we built our infrastructure around them.
there are many major cities having to re-do their highway/interstate system from the 70s and 80s because they are a detriment to the development, cause class/social seperation, etc.
some cities are are planning systems that mimic ancient european cities because of their ease of pedestrian use and lower vehicle congestion while maximizing public transport.

in the grand scope of human, the car as we know it will only exist for a couple hundred years total.

You have have guns and you haven't started clearing out refugees? Wtf dude?

cause I needs an extension for my tiny dick

you fucking retarded underage autists with .22 you can kill a cat at most

Because any attempts to ban firearms would lead to civil war in the USA.

While certainly POSSIBLE, it's not exactly the easiest thing in the world.
I use .308 when I hunt deer. One of my buddies uses his .556, but if he doesn't get them square in the rib, the damn thing doesn't even pass through.

Ignoring the facts just make you an idiot.
>fuck you I like guns
no he means
>fuck you I have the right to protect myself and those around me
Just because some retarded assholes go on a rampage or commit crimes means you get to take away guns from innocent people.

I will give you gun hating faggots this though, we need tighter gun control and licencing. There should be a BMV of guns and we all take a class. Cant pass a basic vision and safety class? No gun for you.

Ahhh I can already hear my fellow gun nuts now..... THEYLL ABUSE IT AND MAKE THE BAR TOO HIGH SO NO ONE CAN HAVE GUNS!!!!

Good. I dont want blind, reckless aholes with guns

Not necessarily true, it was the original hit weapon of the mob, because it would bounce around in the skull

I'm a poor northerner who lives in a small town without any of Them. I cant afford to travel and I enjoy my life. Plus I'm saving to move county.

Yeah. If it penetrated

>you fucking retarded underage autists with .22 you can kill a cat at most
.22 has been the traditional round of hit men. Gangstas do not know what they are doing so they have to use something bigger.

>Just because some retarded assholes go on a rampage or commit crimes means you get to take away guns from innocent people.

Doesn't*

i guess if you find the soft spot behind the sholder and you puncture the hide with enough velocity left to cause internal damage/ hemorrhaging, then sure... maybe you killed a deer with a 22lr.

WIth the larger animals, it's about scaring them off. They just spook if they hear the rifle or see the bullet land near them.

Maybe it's time to rethink our values in this country. Maybe building infrastructure around death machines isn't the best idea.

Ban vehicles and city planners will change to meet the new expectations.

You mean the 2nd amendment that states

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

and when it was written it was written to mean anyone that has undergone the same training as a person within the military. Fact of the matter is, not every single person was intended to own a gun. Only those that had gone through the same military training were allowed.

It was interpreted to mean we all have the right to guns.

I'm thinking of buying another mosin to modify into a hunting rifle 7.62 x 54r will rip through whatever I hunt

this. giving guns to retards is bad

.22 is a very effective round if you know what you are doing.

Because if you start banning art then everyone loses.

If everyone who commits a crime against people or their property gets sterilized, you have a massive drop off in crime in a generation.

Nope
Look at the laws that uphold the 2nd ammendment
Also what is considered military training in 1776? When all the soliders where farmers with rifles?

>defending yourself is an american way of thinking
rofl no wonder you guys keep getting attacked

They should teach basic firearm safety in highschool is what they should do.

They should have a class for each ammendment to the constitution, critical thinking, firearm safety, legal process, military history, ect.

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

Are we saying that people without military training are no longer people?

Put yourself in a situation where the hogs can't charge you. Plenty of people hunt hugs with primitive weapons, just invest in a tree stand. It will be much safer than hunting them with a gun

Yep and the rep the .22 has for hit men is what lead to the media panic over the .22 Aguila SSS Sniper Subsonic. OMG a round just for hitmen!! Noooo! Think of the childrens!

Death machines? How about tonight I'll put my gun in a boot so he can walk, give it the keys to the house and car, and put a hat and sunglasses on it so it can blend in and I'll see if it left to kill anyone in the morning...dumbass.."death machines"..stupidest fucking thing I've read in this thread

anti-gun libs are always the same "you shouldn't have a gun"

"you gonna take it from me?"

"No... I don't believe in guns."

"fuck off faggot."

Because blaming an inanimate object for the actions of people and thinking more laws will stop people from breaking the laws that already exist are both fucking retarded notions.

I was referring to cars dumbass.

TheY used to, but then faggy libs got rid of it

Because every man should be able to defend himself and his possessions/family with deadly force against would-be attackers and thieves. Would you rather this is accomplished with swords instead of guns? Or are you one of those imbeciles who says "no one should be allowed to possess something designed solely to kill people!"?

but militia didn't necessarily get military training.
a good amount were just farmhands who were a decent shot. "regulated militia" not military trained statesmen, prety much just means the local militia leader knew who you were and that you had guns if the situation called for it. i own guns and support 2A but also agree guns shouldnt be given to retards and that some regulation is neccessary.

Dude, Madison in the Federalist papers directly contradicts your reasoning. The founding fathers wanted the average Joe to be armed. I don't understand how antigunners can try to debate the wording of the second amendment when we have other documents by the founding fathers confirming pro-gun arguments.

integral baffled 22lr with subsonics is my favorite varmint setup

Banning guns doesn't take them from the hands of criminals. You are only removing them from law abiding citizens.

what kind of glock is that

>and when it was written it was written to mean anyone that has undergone the same training as a person within the military.
No.
You should punch whoever told you that. Then punch yourself for believing them.
Then kick yourself in the dick for repeating what you heard.
During the revolution they were recruiting anyone who would fight (soldiers like Washington were rare) and sending them into the meatgrinder. Hobos, farmers, etc.

After the war they were worried the British would come back so they wanted EVERYONE to have a gun. Not sure how much that helped in 1812? Did we win?

You're right, public transportation is really available and a far superior option in terms of environment. Too bad gas and car companies prevent it from becoming a truly viable option bc they would lose marker shares.

Also check out muh funs

That is an AK47 retard.

No, what they literally meant when they wrote it was a well trained and disciplined miltia. It was not supposed to be any guy can go down to the gun store and pick up a fire arm.

They intended you to train to use the weapon, gain knowledge of it's workings and then be giving it.

Do you know how to read? or are you constantly blinded by your own stupidity?

underated

/thread.

You mongoiloid, see

No, it wasnt

Because of this asshole

Except that Madison wasn't even listened to. That's why he had to constantly go back and rewrite his stuff because the other founding fathers disagreed with what he had crafted.

Madison did indeed believe every single man should own a gun, the others didn't agree with him. I'm not even an "anti-gunner" I grew up shooting firearms with my dad, we would go down to the red river every weekend, spend hours with his collection of guns. A collection I inherited and maintain today. I just believe this shit should be read and understood the way it was meant to be understood.

Explain why... Use more than 3 words

>and disciplined miltia
How is spanking going to help a militia?

I'll use three words, IT'S OUR RIGHT

"Only those that went through military training"
How many members of the Continental army were trained as soldiers? How many households used a rifle to hunt dinner each day?
You need a history lesson.

>"The federalist papers aren't a good explanation of the constitution, my feelings are more accurate."

Because how can you claim it was meant to mean (literally) a well trained militia, when there was no training besides here is how the gun works. That was all these farmers knew, to say differently is beyond ignorance.