Please mister, can't we live in your country

Please mister, can't we live in your country.

YOU ARE ALREADY LIVING IN MY COUNTRY FUCKING BLACK BABYMACHINE SEXHOLE
FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REFUGEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only the girl behind you will be let in. she will be looked after by my penis.

I'm cool with it. Not even joking. What the fuck is wrong with you assholes?

Try fighting for yours maybe? Instead of shoveling your problems on the rest of the world? Hmm?

>I'm gonna post this subpar bait
>that'll show'em

>I was born with white skin in a rich country but I am relatively poor and unsuccessful so I can feel better about myself if I look down on even poorer people with dark skin

yes but only if you can work and contribute to society in a positive way and also take that thing off your fucking head please.

"the one in purple can stay if she suck dick, the rest of you gtfo"

Which is worse than you pitying them right? Get off that high horse ya wannabe hero. You're just as much of a piece of shit as the ones screaming nigger and you know it.

How is pity equivalent to you being a dumb autistic bitch, there is no comparison

>I'm gonna lord myself over niggers and pretend to be a hero when I make a five cent donation
>I don't actually care, I just want to look like I do

I'd rather be honest with myself than live that little fantasy you're in. Walk through the ghetto, tell them you donated to some Africans, see if they care.

Niggers don't even care about niggers. The only reason you care is so you can feel superior to other people. Despite that obviously not being that case.

Amirite? Or amirite?

why don't they build their own country like all the niggers say they built this one

No you are not rite. Some of us are actually human beings that can feel empathy for other human beings. Hate is ugly bruh, specially when you justify it with pragmatism or 'just being honest'

Because they didn't build this one. They were tools, ment for general labor. No one trusted a nigger to work on infrastructure.

Completely wrong, but somehow in your fucked up head you feel superior to everyone around you while you're equivalent to the shit that I drop in my toilet. I'm trying to save the world while you're just a fuck up who lives in his fantasy world that stroke his dick every second of the day.

what's wrong with yours?

That's why your president is black?

Whatever you need to believe that helps you sleep at night Mr.Hero.

Shit like you that don't contribute to humanity should just die or be torture til they realize theyre shit compare to society as a whole. Fuckers like you is what stops advancement in civilization.

>I'm trying to save the world

Top. Fucking. Kek. Try joining the Red Cross then. Go to Africa and help. Until then. You're just another piece of shit who thinks hes making a difference when really all you're doing is giving yourself something to hold over everyone else to make yourself feel like you're a big boy. It's pathetic. Really it is.

>disproportionately high crime rate from blacks
>disproportionately high rates of unemployment
>but I'm the problem cause I'm not donating to them

Something isn't adding up here.

Priorities in life...
1) look out for yourself and your family
2) try to do something(s) to make the world a better place
...I guess when you can't even come close to fulfilling #1 you become jaded about #2 and an asshole towards anyone who attempts to live/act/think in that way....

Lol I was in the peace corps for 10 years while you were sucking your dad's dick, stop acting like you know everyone life. We all know it's just your autistic imgination running wild trying to make yourself feel better.

>if I imply these things it'll make what he said less true

No, it won't.

>I'm gonna straight up lie now
>that'll show him

So what. You're like 50 and you still troll around Sup Forums trying to get your self righteous fix? That's real sad.

No one is saying to donate to them, you keep implying that, I guess being this autistic means you can't think of other solutions

Keep guessing my life story, you fucking fortune teller I'm no where close to 40 yet. Find a new job.

>Yes please come, make my country same shithole that you escaped from.

>autistic, autistic, autistic

Ya know I'm starting to think you're some kinda retarded.

You think your little Sup Forums buzzword means anything to anyone these days.

except the women and children get left in the warzone while the men move to europe and enjoy dem benefits

Stay behind and fix your own fucking country instead of coming to mine and shitting it up like you did your home.

>Clinical sterilization before entry

Welcome to team Strawberry!
[spoiler] that's what you will be picking for the rest of your life. [/spoiler]

>I'm so mad

You're mad cause you know I'm right. That you do this, not cause you genuinely care. But to feel superior. Everyone of your replies has reeked of that false superiority and I think it's starting to stink up my browser.

Oh but it is true. Prove me wrong. I am pretty successful and know a shitton of successful people. Absolutely all of them try to do their part, do something to give back. It's only dejected, unsuccessful pricks like yourself that are so jaded that they can't at least try to be a decent human being.

lies. nigga no one stays in the peace corps for 10 years. They either volunteer for a few years or they are a full time employee.

Who said I thought that, stop Implying you ignorant fuck.

>while you were sucking your dad's dick.
sorry to bumb into this argument but you might not realize that you had a very different childhood than most.

>I'm so successful guys
>please, I really am
>why won't anyone believe me

I thought I could make it a career but being away from family sucks, get off my dick.

You think you're right, but then again when do you ever think you're wrong?

What the fuck does giving money to needy in Africa have to do with the ghetto in whatever country you are talking about that you live in? Because they share the same skin color?

No, rats belong in the sewers.

He's a fucking retard user, he draws lines to anything to make himself feel better.

You want a pat on the head for failing at your paid job?

Implying that's my past. Kek

When I'm actually wrong. Like when I thought I could use a hammer to snap a rusted screw then ended up not being able to get the thing I was trying to get apart, apart. I was certainly wrong then. But this. I think I'm right on the money.

You clearly care what I think enough to keep this going. If you were the real hero you say you are you wouldn't need to defend yourself with such vitriol. You'd know what you're doing is right and simply keep doing it. But instead you feel you have to prove you're better than someone else, on Sup Forums, by talking about helping Africans.

I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. You just need to hear that your hate and intolerance stems from your own shortcomings, not poor people with dark skin.

Finding a new job doesn't mean you failed the last one, I guess you're to retarded to know any better so I'll let this comment slide

>I need your replies

Dude. That's gay. Come on. As for the other point. Look at any national database, black on black crime is higher than any other type of criminal activity. Black on white crime is the second highest.

you sure sounded like that is a normal thing for children to go through.

It takes an act of full retard to know you were wrong sad, I argue with you because I enjoy it. I like to help people but that doesnt make me a hero but in your mongoloid brain it probably does, some people know that as being human.

Your the one who said you couldn't hack it. Even though you were getting paid to help nignogs you bailed to be with mommy. That's assuming the whole story isn't bullshit, which its looking more and more like.

>im gonna be a retard
>hurr durr

I single one user out so it would be child not children, no one is Implying it's normal to have a past like that besides you.

>that's why I talk about it so much
>that's why I act so superior
>I'm just being a caring human being
>and not a shit sucking cucklord who thinks his nickle or Mutubo makes him a real American hero

You can keep lying to me all you want. But you should really stop lying to yourself.

Is this the Special Olympics are do you normally go full retard?

>trying to be clever
>failing this spectacularly

That was a good laugh. Thank you.

Any white person who isn't racist has never been robbed by a gang of niggers.

But sure, blame it on my s

you sure like to be certain what you say when it comes to sucking dick.

I am superior to shits like you who care only from themselves so fuck off user and go back to stoking pictures of your sister

Ha! Knew you were lying! Can't reply to the facts so you turn to insults. Die in fire pathetic SJW wannabe!

And the truth comes out. He literally said it. I'm superior.

Now if you're done projecting your own incestuous desires let's get back to the point eh?

Oh wait. You just made it for me.

What's the point of arguing with a retard, you'll never win. Kek kill yourself

>Kill yourself
An hero.

Do you feel happy that you now know I'm superior?

>now he's acting like other people

Oh lordy.

I wuz in da peace corps for 10 years. HAHA!

Look at you. Sitting there. Stroking your own dick like youve accomplished something.

Top kek.

If you kill yourself you'll be doing gods work user and society a favor

>God's work

Would this be the same God that let's people die from horrible disasters? Cause fuck that guy. No one should be doin shit for him.

Awwwww. Looks like the SJWs retreated back to their safe spaces and intolerance free cry circles. I was enjoying the show.

Nope he's talking about God of War

With a mastery of English like that, you're higher on the list than illiterate laborers.

Oh. That's fine than.

An acceptable reply would have also been, Khorne.

No but you can work in my camp.

t. German

t. Check em.

Nein digits.

Nope.

Very happy I live in America where our
Mexican immigrants actually work hard. They are the reason we have buildings and highways. And tacos. I love our Mexibros. At least they come over here because they want to. Can't imagine dealing with refugees who are only there because they are forced to be.

> No question mark at the end
That's a statement and I agree, you can't live in my country.

those are Somali refugees who moved to Kenya.
don't worry ur Sup Forums fucked little head, op. your obvious harem of white bitches are safe another day.

>except the women and children get left in the warzone while the men move to europe and enjoy dem benefits

Actually the idea is that the men travel alone because it is easier and they will later have their family follow once they are granted asylum.

>dat pic

How do know they will be granted asylum. Also considering the Balkan route is closed the hardest part is actually ahead of them.

I have been robbed 3 times. 2 times it was black guys, the other time a Bosnian. Still dating a black guy and have been for 4 years. You need to learn to blame the individual, not the entire race. You'll be happier, I promise.

wait til you get killed by your nog for trying to leave him.

you don't have to be a nigger lover even if some people thinks so. But you can fail in life like you have

nice bait

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Yes! Syria is a great place to live!