What does dp feel like?

What does dp feel like?

There aren't any females on Sup Forums. Think before posting next time, stupid child.

Matters if you're giving or getting.

That's actually my biggest fantasy. I would like to know how it feels too, as a man I mean.
You probably feel the other guy moving in.

Most of the females are pushed away by the pervs. To my understanding, being part of a couple orgy, depends on if they like anal. Some girls love anal and dp is great. On the other hand, some girls can not handle 2 dicks so they feel ripped or stuffed too much.

Depends on the girl you're on

It feels like being penetrated.
Twice.

I wonder that too. Really wanna DP a girl with my gf and vice-versa

Tips to those who try to double team a girl! Don't do it with a girl you have respect for or with a best friend. It gets weird.

I will never know :(

Let's say with a skinny girl like this one.
Both guys must be really close to each other.

>having respect for a female.

You absolutely do. It's kind of uncomfortable for me tbh to feel the other guy's dick

>Rape

Depends on how big the gap is between her pussy and asshole

I suppose it could be a turn-off indeed...

Still hope I'll have the opportunity to try it at least once. If it fails, well...so be it.

I am female but not doing that gross cuck shit.

It's hot and I didn't regret it but my advice is that you can't compromise on the girl; you've got to be finding her absolutely fucking hot because you have to stay in the moment. Also, make sure you don't know the other guy well or that will be weird, and make sure the girl finds you about equally attractive

What about DP with one dick and a strap-on?

Don't see much of a downside if you're straight tbh. Strapons are a bit more frictiony than a dick so probably put that in her pussy

Hi op, the thing is doing it with someone who knows what he's doing... You have to get ducked first and when you are getting hotter to orgasm, then ask to finger your butt, after to slowly start anal... I have done it some times and every girl have always loved it... Even girls with first time anal... But you have to do it with guys that actually knows and cares for your pleasure...

I've done it with a friend and some chick we picked up, a small Bolivian girl.

we're both pretty hung, and I could definitely feel his dick through her perineum.

was hot shit, actually.

Tits or gtfo.

jh

Ass and mouth doesn't count? I thought we were all fags here.

You sit on one dick then lean back and take the next cock and you feel like a faggot

ITT: Virgins pretend they've been in a DP situation.

You obviously don't have to pretend though, you've come to terms with being a virgin forever already right :^)

Sick burn, little kid.

My wife was once riding me and I put a small vibrator in her ass. She was surprised at how good it actually felt.

Ok...

k den

she liked it too.. she liked so loud, we got severe complaints from the hotel staff, the next day.

>:^)
>that image
>k
>den
The cringe is off the charts.

how bout..

ALRIGHTY THEN

Best part about this is you aren't even replying to me anymore, shows how butthurt you are newfag lmao xD!

>newfag
>xD
>!

Smells like fucking summer boys

really?
seriously?
no shit sonny boy?

>summer

here's your (you)

>all these millennial redditors posting reaction images as if it's still 2010

it's an image board, sweetheart. We like our images.

>millennial redditors
dim buzzwords be buzzin' brohirrim

How is that cuck you dumb fuck

>we
You got here after 2012, sweetheart. You're not one of us.
>can't truthfully deny the accusation

cuck is new meme

>You're not one of us
>m-muh secret tree house
cringe supreme edition

You're a cuck Ecks dee!

>2012
>oldfag
Pick one

>can't truthfully deny the accusation
no one can prove or deny anything here, you infinite twat. It's an anonymous imageboard. For all you know, I could be your dad.

I love you, son.

I really do.

I hope you aren't this retarded In the real world little guy

>cuck Ecks dee
a what?

Because you're sharing the girl with some other guy as you're incapable of doing her on your own.

I didn't like it, it was cold and detached. No body kissed me or touched me or even thought of me really. It was two guys I met on vacation and didn't know well, but I'd had the fantasy for a while. Basically it felt like they were just trying to thrust as hard as they could and ignored me.No cums for me, not even close

Ecks dee
>XD

But the dumb fuck who said it's cuck claimed to be a girl, obviously he isn't though.

oh, right. Got it, thanks bro.

.. I should've known, really.

>>m-muh secret tree house
>cringe supreme edition
Thanks for continuing to prove my assertions correct. Everyone who belongs here know why we tried to keep you out.
2012 is when the site officially became not worth visiting anymore. You're making faulty assumptions about what I meant because you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
Sorry, you haven't emotionally affected me. You're just as impotent to do so here as you are in the real world, little baby boy. :3

>eggs dee

a cuck is someone who's wife cheats on him, not someone engaging in group sex.

holy shit you people are daft.

.. but the physical sensation of two dicks in you, at the same time, how did that feel?

>daft
This site is for Americans, Liam.

Shut up, fucktard.

Fug :DDD

Implying you don't already know

I bet you're gonna reply to this

You really want a (you)
There ya go

>2012 is when the site officially became not worth visiting anymore
he wrote, whilst visiting the site.

>This site is for americans
>90% anime
No wonder the western world is fucked

no u

tits or gtfo

why the hell would the site be just for americans you prick
stop with the 'murica and freedom bullshit as it means nothing to many people

Let's pretend it was a girl, maybe because a guy who gets another guy to bang a girl possibly his own girlfriend is pretty pathethic.

If it's his girlfriend/wife sure, still pretty disgusting and he's pretty much willingly being cucked by you. If it's yours I've got bad news for you. If she's some random skank, why the fuck are you sharing?

its either bi=gay as fuck or cuck as fuck take your pic

>90% anime
What a strange fantasy world you love in. This site is almost entirely normies that know of anime but don't give a shit about it. There's a reason Sup Forums and Sup Forums are more popular than Sup Forums. Anime was a fad that's dying out because nerds have found other things to use as a social crutch to talk to each other. They don't need to pretend to like obscure, poorly drawn cartoons to make nerd friends anymore.

>If she's some random skank, why the fuck are you sharing?
>sharing
is this an AA meeting, now?

Because nobody cared about you. It's not sex with some girl they cared for but some random piece of meat they both used to get off. If you're for real you basically turned yourself into some skank they got to double team and debased yourself, there's no reason for them to pay attention to you much less kiss you because it's not about you.

Man you should be required to tell any future boyfriend about it, so he can properly judge what he's dealing with and treat you accordingly.

>What a strange fantasy world you love in
>love in

I like anal WITH THE RIGHT GUY, so that was no big deal. The build up was great and the first 30 seconds of having them both inside me was awesome, but then they forgot about me and I basically went numb down there. After that it was no more of a turn on than a gyno visit

GF regularly takes my dick and a dildo in her pussy simultaneously

feels good man

>Sup Forums was started as a anime board
>it ain't dying out
Yes Sup Forums is the best board, but it doesn't mean that faggot shit is ignored by the weeaboos

Genuinely trying to understand the logic behind it. If you can bang some skank, why would you ever want another guy around and let him partake in her. You're not adding anything unless you're a closeted fag and only have the girl so you can make out with each other without seeming gay.

yeah the real intention was so that they can rub their dicks together without called a faggot

>we made it
>we made it popular
>it's on our internet (inb4 you prove you don't know who created what you're using)
>the servers are in our country
>we're the only ones who make valuable contributions here
You can stop riding America's coattails and go make your own chan anytime now if you're so valuable and you contribute so much. You're leeches, just like your countries are irl. Prove me wrong and start doing your part to protect western civilization from sandniggers. You won't. Your fathers were cowards who raised cowards.

prove me wrong, protip: you fucking can't

sorry to hear that

.. well, better luck next time I guess.

>why would you ever want another guy around and let him partake in her
because taboo, because her degrading herself, because fantasy and shit.

>my dick and a dildo in her pussy simultaneously
cavernous cunt, eh.

>Sup Forums was started as a anime board
Birds used to be dinosaurs. That's irrelevant now, retard.
>>it ain't dying out
Yes, it is.

bullshit, you didn't convince me
also
>wants passionate loving sex
>wants to be DP'd by 2 guys
????

Yes, because telling a skank that she was used like a skank and treated as a skank because she made herself worthless is such a nice guy thing to do, right faggot? It's weird seeing you white knight neckbeards trying to use your own stereotype against people who most certainly aren't nice.

Question for you. What do you mean you went numb down there? From the hard thrusting? How do you avoid that? Does a guy have to go real slow and gradually get faster to avoid making you numb, like if he goes a certain speed he can't go under that speed again? Genuinely curious because I want to fuck these hoes correctly

maybe your girl wants two dicks and you let it happen as a one off? wouldn't you want a threesome with a girl if she offered?

Yeah her pussy can get stretched out, she can take 5 fingers but I cant quite put the whole fist in

Jesus, I know i shouldn't have expected much from this thread but i'm still disappointed.

>There is a legitimate unironic mlp section in the "only for americans" website
are like, all americans fags then?

Actually, the retardism in it does convince me to some extent. Either that guy is a genius troll who really has the female psyche down or that moron is for real and didn't understand that neither of those guys cared about her and given her actions didn't hold her in particular high esteems. It's this type of girl who'd later try to accuse you of rape when you throw her out after the thing.

He's not talking about feeling them there, dipshit. He's talking about the wall between the anus and insider her pucci.