Are you little inbred pale fucks mad that Zendaya...

Are you little inbred pale fucks mad that Zendaya, a half white / half black female will be playing Mary Jane in the new Spider-Man movie?

Tell me how rustled your jimmies are

Let me taste your tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UykyiKczbw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am so mad that I just can't even-

She's damned pretty. Will they be dying her hair? Ever since i met a red-haired 'Rican as a kid i had a thing for dark skinned girls with red hair.

Her acting isn't that great and I'm not sure how her vibe with fit in. She's just an odd choice, don't care she is half nig

Is she going to have red hair and be mostly oblivious to peter's feelings? That's pretty much all I care about. I'm black, tho

notice she needs to be half white. why not full black? thats right. hollywood hates full niggers theyre ugly as fuck and cant act outside of hoodrat nigger roles

Wait so who is she again?

Was spiderman ever good anyway?

crackas gonna chimp out fo sho

I've never seen her act before. I always just assume these new teen actors fucking suck

The role should have gone to the ghostbusters gorillionaire. Fucking racist hollywood.

This

Is she any good?

little white boi mad that she's black? you just hate to see black people be successful don't you jealous wyte boi

The color of her skin doesn't bother me, it's her horrible acting that pisses me off.

She's white enough

She's pretty. Most people won't even be able to tell she's half black. If you're gonna go progressive, go all the way pussy.

this

That white peckerwood despite all his privileges ended up a lowlife NEET in his mamas basement ziziziziz

you sure got us

Not so mad, more so confused as to why all the famous niggers will go on about black heritage when its useful but they try so hard to be white.

Sources; Beyoncé, Rihanna and her. Hell even the chick from clueless.

As opposed to this^ brilliant performance

That bitch wite

get a real nigga up in that shit

who cares, it'll be another reboot right after this one.

She's beautiful. How could I ever be mad about that? She's been acting since she was a toddler so she's probably a good actress as well.
>beautiful and talented
How would that piss anyone off?

how does she look with red hair?

I DON'T CARE!!! THEY JUST NEED TO STOP REBOOTING SPIDER-MAN !!!

Shes going to be in spiderman "homecoming" which is animated so it doesnt matter her race or hair color

she a QT. didn't get that from her dad TBH

I thought black people didn't want white masters? Because every time white media panders to black people to keep them happy, it's just like patting a dog on the head. It's embarassing.

wtf no its not animated its using live aciton of the same kid in civil war

We wuz kangs, wyt bois can't compete. Even our actors are better, as clearly the best actor was chosen for this role and it's not to appease all the blacklivesmatter hooligans that have been rioting recently. No nothing like that just purely based on merit.

Sounds like you've never seen Idris Elba act

what makes you think it was animated ?

England nogs dont count

> animated

Wat

Hey retard, that pic seems to not be nude. Bring her back naked and we will have an opinion.

>CGI
So, animation.

Don't really care about her race, doesn't really fit the character though since she doesn't look like Mary Jane. Maybe she'll play the role well though so it may turn out good, she should dyed he hair red though too fit the role or at least some red highlights. Although I must say you sound like you got a serious victim complex going on and you should probably seek professional help.

It's about the character, not their race. Mary Jane can be any ethnicity as long as she looks like Mary Jane. Can you just not??

Is she any good though? I never seen her act

>has one name. Confirmed Douche bag

She needs a boob job. Mary Jane is supposed to have double Ds according to wikipedia

Well as I said I don't care, but the character Mary Jane is a red head so obviously that is relevant to anyone who is an actual fan of the series and will cause some problems believing the character onless she's really good. If your in that frame of mind how about we make black panther an asain guy?

Still mad that based Leslie is too much woman for you, witeboi?

THIS is the problem right here. No she cannot be any race. It is about the character and that character is WHITE. She is a white red head. The same way Gwen stacey is a annoying blonde. Putting her in blackface simply to appease some demographic and PC need for "diversity" is an insult to the original material. This is fantastic four all over again.

OP you have enraged me.

Nope.
Jimmies were overwhelmed by that shitty Ghostbusters remake. I can't give a fuck anymore.

literally this

Nope.jpeg

They had to remake the shitty spider-man movies so many times i dont even know how to into anymore.

Liz Allen is black in the movie ya dolt

Why did she post this?

I don't believe in race roles. Everyone can play any character if they're good enough. She's Mary Jane because she was the best actress for the part, not just to throw a black main actress in a movie or two to appease blacklivesmatter and their ilk. It would be ridiculous to assume that movie producers would cast actors based on their race or sex in order to get views and to avoid criticism from the popular PC movement.

Yes she can. Yes all women. Are you saying a black person can't do a white person's job? Racist.

so let me get this striaght you would be ok if a say justin timberlake played malcom-x or doctor martin luthur king as well as they did good in the role ?

You can't be this dumb... movie producers do that all the time... also by the logic we should make black panther an Asian dude, yes the little Asian dude who rules over an African country, maybe even make him a tranny just to puch the LGBT agenda while we're at it and completely fuck the respectable character the black panther is. Oh wait... you only think it means nothing when they change white characters right?

I cant wait for them to have a blonde haired white boy play malcolm x since race is a social construct now!

When a role was written for a white person, yes. You wouldnt give a white person a part as a slave, now would you?

>implying I care about anything Spiderman

doot doot faggot

ahem gladiator Russel Crowe was a slave XD

Really don't care. Not sure why anyone cares.

Movies have been shit for the past 10-15 years regardless what color they make the characters

A. It is.
B. That doesn't extend to historical revisionism.
C. Spiderman takes place in a fictional universe which has been re-imagined in a million different ways.

Literally 0 mad. She's fucking gorgeous.

I would considering that there was no distinct difference between white and black slaves in the Americas until the oligarchs realized they could use racism as a tool for dividing the servants against each other, at which time they granted privileges to white slaves to set them at each other's throats... and it still works to this day!

Except for any movie depicting ancient Egyptians

Hell naw we ain't mad. She fine as fuck.

oh in that case Django: Revelations where he's played by a chinese guy. Every single black fictional character needs to be played by chinese guys from now on, since only white fictional characters are only played by black guys

As long as they did a good job yeah, because it's not about skin color it's about how well they can act.
>pic related it's you getting rekt

c. mary jane was created as a new york native with irish roots
b. why the fuck not make general custard a black guy chief eagal bear a asian and ghengas kahn a white guy?
a. always was

Basically. There were plenty of white slaves in America before emancipation. We just call them indentured servants now for some reason

Well obviously you have no respect for art or the characters within said art. You should work in Hollywood making shitty movies by ripping off other people's decades of work to push your agenda for profit.

>only white fictional characters are only played by black guys

Right.

Get some perspective

No. I don't even give a fuck. I don't watch Spiderman movies.

Fucking hell SJWs, do you have to be obsessed with race, all day, every day? Only ever thinking about the most surface characteristics of humans? Defining people entirely by their physical characteristics and ascribing them value based on them is the most bass ackwards way to view humans. Who gives a fuck what colour ANYONE'S skin is, why do you have to constantly obsess over race?

no actually im ok with this i was actually asking your opinion ,

I honestly thought I'd care, but I don't.

That being said, this unconfirmed claim came from the same guy who said Ass Buttfield would be playing Spider-Man. Take it with a grain of salt

She's only attractive because she uses X-out!

Call now. Operators are waiting.

>comic books
>art

LOL

name a historically black fictional character played by a chinese actor

Jackie Chan

Im more mad that theres going to be yet another capeshit movie

No.. I'd fuck the shit out of that little half breed.

this

that's right because real "art" is fucking shit.

raving lunatic

It's not about skin color, a black actor can act just as well as a white one, if they're acting is as good.

Because it even matters, right?

Why do people even care about these fictional characters? Holy shit if only people got this angry about pollution or sex slavery

see

why is Hollywood so racist? What does Hollywood have against Chinese actors? Isn't it time we had a Chinese Lando Calrissian?

>implying only niggers have been enslaved

youtube.com/watch?v=9UykyiKczbw

Are you mad wyte boi? Mad that your little imaginary gf is being portrayed as a different color from what you pictured? Haha keep crying whyt boii

Are you retarded?
>Writing (not always good depending on writer but still art)
>Drawing (literally one of the first forms of art besides singing hypothetically)

no mostly mad about your lack of proper spelling

They sure act like it

Malcolm X was mixed with white and had red hair. Lol

She's a kyke just like jesse eisenberg, Gal Gatoad and Scarlette jewhanson all the wrong choices and I wonder why?

Entertainment != art

I can name more white actors that have played a character that was supposed to be black/asian/whatever than I can the opposite.

White people are every where in entertainment. What are you complaining about?

She'll be more likely to end up marrying a wealthy white man in Hollywood.

Shut up, no one cares about your victim complex. We're busy so go sit at the kids table for a little while, also seriously consider professional help.

I dunno, I posted this too

but no one wanted to play on that front, I have to admit I'm getting a bit bored of pretending to be mad about race on the internet

So you are mad then. Mad that they picked the best actress for the job and she just happens to have a high melanin content in her skin, while your skin lacks the proper melanin to protect you from 3 seconds if sunlight, pale face.
>checkmate