When did it all go wrong? I use to find this site funny like 5 years ago

When did it all go wrong? I use to find this site funny like 5 years ago

It went from funny, cool shit land to faggy, sjw land

I noticed after the gamergate fiasco. This was literally the only site I read that mentioned it, let alone gave such a one sided sjw view of it. Somehow I think it went to shit before that though.

I loved tht site forever. Read it everyday. Then i read most articles i was interested in and caught up to the current ones an they are just shit opinions from who gives a shit. Once they just let anyone who can write anything about anything start making articles it went to shit. I just switched to their videos and still loved them. Huge fan of swaim and cracked tv

When you graduated middle school

It started when they realized their personal account stories were getting way more clicks than their pop culture listicles. Those brought in a new crowd of SJW types, who wanted more SJW articles. More eyeballs = more money. You're a minority, face it.

bump

The rise of profitable web ads
The mainstreaming of the internet

SJW dog shit. Used to be funny. Now everything is white self loathing . Cunting dick farmers.

When they started putting out multiple articles a day/invited and hired on guest writers. It used to be great before that, now it's sub-SJW Onion

a) burn the normies
b) we move to a new protocol. gopher networks anyone?

Yeah it used to be good, but wong saw the times changing and decided to embrace it. They had always been a bit sjw, katie and what not, but it did reach ahead around gamergate. After that, they started cutting off shaunbaby, one of their best contributors, and adding more adam todd brown. I get the whole shtick with ATB but he is no longer against the people, he is ATB against the current oppressor

>Somehow I think it went to shit before that though.
It did. Their comment section was always a shitty mix of YouTube and reddit comments and they brought some of them in as guest writers. Now they churn out millenial shit in drives for ads

It went wrong when John Cheese and Seanbaby stopped writing so much.

Literally the only two things worth a damn on that site.

Though I will admit ATB writes some good ones once in a while.

Everybody go reread Seanbaby's Sims story and feel great again. And slightly horrified.

This guy gets it.

Well all of the original writers from the acquisition of the cracled label, no longer write articles. Fucking DOB only shits out one article a year, and all it is is a call for people to write for them. If it wasnt for after hours, i wouldnt even go to the site

What about the OPCD vids? I just enjoy DOB being so fucking awkward to the point where I don't care if it's scripted as fuck.

They are fine, but DOB works better when he isnt the face. He gets abrasive quick

Fair enough

They got a bunch of new writers, and they're trying to appeal to the masses, like any other business would do.

It's not their fault the masses are batshit crazy right now

I noticed it when Jack O'Brien went after fucking Jerry Seinfeld for slamming PC bullshit. Still though, I love their podcast and they still have some good articles.