Is my body feminine? What would u do to me if u were my bf?

Is my body feminine? What would u do to me if u were my bf?

you need to post your mangina first

now your lips, that's the last thing we need

i havent shaved so this is all u get

Hot bod. Not fem, but I'd spank your bare ass until you cried like a little girl, then fuck your tight pussy.

Your butt has a nice curve to it, would love to feel slapping against my hips.

this is the gayest shit ive seen here ever.
I mean, if this was dedicated to girls mm okey, this is not the place but idunno, but man wtf is this i mean your body feminine?? guys talking about fucking you? fucking faggot, i tolerate traps and furries but this is just gay faggot

Jesus fucking christ just kill yourself already

>pussy
Huh

He needs a Dom daddy to breed him

bussy

show me your boipucci a little bit closer

Post kik

I'd make you go through hrt, dress you up.
And talk to you and treat you as if you are a girl.
I would make love ro you as if you're a girl
And I would fuck you hard as if you are a girl.
You would lose your male identity entirely. And would adopt a new girl name.

You would eventually get to keep your dick but everything else about you would become female.

And then I'll travel the world with you, making memories all over the planet and fucking every second night till dawn. Your asshole would become my dick's resting place for a few years.

And when all is said and done I will take you down to the nastiest street pimp and sell you to him, never looking back.

I want you to think about that moment. Of when I actually abandoned you for a babymaker.

I'd take you to Catholic school to pray the gay away. Then I would reveal that I am not your bf but your father who couldn't live with the fact that my only son is a faggot

show us more of your butt

>using the letter u instead of "you"
Let you sleep on the floor.

The good boi pussy nigggaaaa

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

It's actually bouypukkey

It's actually bouipukkey