Allright Sup Forums, its time to make it official: WE FROM 9GAG DECLARE WAR ON YOU!

Allright Sup Forums, its time to make it official: WE FROM 9GAG DECLARE WAR ON YOU!

You've been overrunning the internet with toxic junk for over a decade now, not even children and animals were safe from your filthy threads.

The worst part : You dared to insult us from 9GAG!

Who the fuck think you are? You are all losers and faggots with no life, you are lower than dirt, yet you've got the guts to talk shit about us 9gaggers?

We from 9GAG are UNTOCHABLE!!!
WE RUN THE INTERNET NOW!
LOOK HOW BIG AND FAMOUS WE ARE!
WE BUILD OUR OWN EMPIRE AND YOU ARE STANDING IN OUR WAY!

Enjoy your last shitposting because i will return with a huge army of 9gaggers, all of them are professional hackers and run their own web sites on the dark web!

We gonna destroy this place once and for all!

op is a faggot

This is probably bait, but there is a small chance it isn't, either way nobody gives a shit.

>9gag
>deep web hackers
Nice b8 m8

old b8 is old

>9gag accusing anyone of overrunning the internet with toxic junk

I know this is b8, but still

>9gaggers

lmao okay

You've been overrunning the internet with toxic junk for over a decade now, not even children and animals were safe from your filthy threads.

The worst part : You dared to insult us from 9GAG!

Who the fuck think you are? You are all losers and faggots with no life, you are lower than dirt, yet you've got the guts to talk shit about us 9gaggers?

We from 9GAG are UNTOCHABLE!!!
WE RUN THE INTERNET NOW!
LOOK HOW BIG AND FAMOUS WE ARE!
WE BUILD OUR OWN EMPIRE AND YOU ARE STANDING IN OUR WAY!

Enjoy your last shitposting because i will return with a huge army of 9gaggers, all of them are professional hackers and run their own web sites on the dark web!

We gonna destroy this place once and for all!

>9gag

Stopped reading there.

>Anonymous 08/19/16(Fri)12:50:36 No.700229096 ▶
>Allright Sup Forums, its time to make it official: WE FROM 9GAG DECLARE WAR ON YOU!
>You've been overrunning the internet with toxic junk for over a decade now, not even children and animals were safe from your filthy threads.

You are late to the party faggot
The gangbang has been going on for the past two years

I read this exact copypasta 10 minutes ago, be creative and original or GTFO

Shit I posted this in the wrong thread...

Nice dubs nigger

Copypasta lol GTFO 9GAG

The fuck is 9gag
Sounds like gangbang

>9fag

Dunno why but I read the op in a Dalek voice and I don't even watch or like Dr Who.

Pretty much so, gangbang of 9 faggots

I actually like BOTH Sup Forums and 9gag

SO FUCK YOU OP
AND FUCK YOUR WAR

:3

Content comes from individuals, if not posted here, then where?

>you don't like 9fags
>you don't like Dr Who

Here's the connection, mistery solved, good night

What do we have here, a newfag from 9fag, what leads you here?
You do know summer is over, right?
Go on then, fuck off will ya