Welcome to the annual Tits and timestamp day! All femanon need participate!

Welcome to the annual Tits and timestamp day! All femanon need participate!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11028910
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a femanon, I've been here a few weeks, and no has ever asked this of me.

Tits and timestamp! Don't be shy

can you please do this?

You need to admit first that you're a femanon. And femanons only express their gender when they want attention and guys pay the most attention to a woman when we can see her boobs. Thus, tits or GTFO.

Simply being a femanon does not warrant asking for pics of your tits. "Tits or GTFO" is used when someone actively tries to get attention by being female.

Convince me to show my breasts. What do I get out of it?

Show your tits or gtfo Sup Forumsitch. Dont forget the timestamp.

Attention

Thank. I'm so sick of it! I was in a thread last night that claimed women don't like metal music. I mention I like metal, and the thread dissolved into tits or gtfl

infinite number of guys jacking off to you

Knowing what having someone wanting to see your boobs feels like.

I´ve been to a fair number of concerts and there are always women there. So, I don´t really get it.

Clearly a dude

Spider-Tits thread

this
you either show tits or gtfo
you don't need to get anything from it ya dumb jew cunt nigger
dont forget timestamp

ITT virgins

What do you think guys?

sorry forgot timestamp

not you
no timestamp
nice tits tho

OK I've been here for 3 years, I'm a femanaon, I post daily and make it clear I'm a femanon, never been asked to post my tits

tits or gtfo

Don't post tits. Ever. You don't get anything for it, and it will be on the Web forever.

There's always a first time. Tits or gtfo

Lol well am topless 24/7 when I'm home practically. My neighbors don't give a shit, well the female ones. I'm sure the guys take their peaks. So I don't give a shit if my tits are on the net. They are already there. Just one o e has ever asked. Guess I must not be Sup Forums type

Good Christ this board has gone to shit since 2010. Back then bitches knew the rules and were subject to ridicule for revealing they were femanon if they didn't show tits.

Its fucking simple.

If you even mention being female,

Tits or gtfo. Now whip em out, cunts.

Hahahaha i've been on here for years and have never posted any picture of me related and this faggot expects me to send my tits.

Let's get this straight.

It's not a question. We're not asking you. We're telling you.

Tits or gtfo.

Fuck you. My tits are for my bf. Cock or GTFO

You a virgin, kid? You sound like a real ladies man. I bet we're all dying to get your 4 inch dick.

Then I won't. Ask yes. Tell no. Fuck you

Why do people think if you post "tits or gtfo" you will get tits? Nor will we post tits or gtfo. Stop wasting both of our times.

You made me laugh user, well done.

step up your game faggots

no

These anons explain why perfectly.
SJWs have tried to make out that anything indicating you're a femanon e.g. "my bf" would get hoards of neckbeards saying "tits or gtfo". They are only trying to slander us as we are some of the few people brave enough to question them. In reality you only get asked for tits if you say explicitly say you're a female or (unnecessarily) camwhore. Yes, if you mention your bf and the thread is big enough you'd usually get no more than three newfags (such as yourself) asking for tits but most would participate in your thread normally.

However as you have explicitly stated that you're a femanon I am obliged to ask for tits or demand that you leave.

lets all get this clear. There are no women on the internet. This is not tumblr. This is a place where men rule and women only get attention from tits or gtfo

what authority do you use to demand tits

are you moot?

i hope you get cancer

burn in hell you stupid sjw

sjw or femanon?

post tits you fucking cunt

moot was more articulate than this

Fuck no I'm not Moot. He abandoned this shitstained mess long ago. He's probably cruising through the caribbean planting his dick in the local cheiftain's daughter at every island he stops at. Who can blame him?

The only authority I have or can invoke is the rules set forth by our forefathers. The legendary oldfags who shaped this board and made it great only to watch it slowly decend into the steaming pile of dogshit that it is today. In order to respect them, we need to respect the rules they laid forth.

several of the old fags were fem

about a third of anonymuse have vjs

>>old fags, legendary

Did you know that Men's Rights Activists tried to boycott Fury Road on the grounds it was feminist propaganda?

>>legendary oldfags

guys arguing guys about tits.
Are you guys fucking retarded, there is no girl in this tread and you guys are just feeding trolls

Yes, stop posting this.

Great /thread OP!!

but I'm ready to pull my boobs out, photo them, and share with a bunch of juvenile delinquents

Proove it.

strawpoll.me/11028910

vote

No. I've never found anything better for derail literally any thread I post it in.

ok no breasts, I choose to "get the freak on"

How liberal? Moderate or SJW?

Also does the black man have aids?

I was told this morning that this wasn't an image board anymore and I should go to red tit

>Implying we don't gets tits or sharpie in pooper.

Typical woman, asking a man why he "believes in his opinion" when "his opinion" is a documented empirical fact.

can you show the empirical fact or gtfo

I think the boys have abandoned the thread, and I haven't shown my titties yet

Don't. Let the thread die with no victory on their part.

>>/wsg/983690

We can't loose... Please femanon... We are tired of trap thread, gay and cock rating... We need to see real Titties...