Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.
Previous thread
>>>/fuckall/
Rules: Don't be a big bitch.
Claiming nothing, because since I am Waifu, I cannot have a Waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59g5R8rwqpY
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog
youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=t-JhfqO_OIc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suggesting listening:
youtube.com/watch?v=59g5R8rwqpY

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

"Mommy they're ruining our hug box and teasing my waifu! GET DADDY!"

Daddy left the other day because he was so disappointed his son grew up to become an overweight virgin who never played sports and wastes all of his money on anime dolls and body pillows. You didn't notice because you were in the basement cumming on your screen to a Chinese cartoon character

"Mommy!!!!!!"

*squirts warm liquid feces composed of frozen pizza and chicken nuggets into adult diaper*

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

still here

You can't be more than 16 years old, mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Last one
youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw

Damage control. This is no longer your safe zone virgin

Hi

Haruna claimed.

Rin, checking back in

'Damage control' is only used when someone says something retarded, and then they desperately try to retract it. It isn't the proper term in this situation.
Are you just spewing out memes that you discovered after 3 hours of lurking, you majestic retard?

Boat slut

>triggered the virgin with expensive anime doll collection

You

QT Idol
>claiming

What is this stupid shit? Weeaboo faggots claiming imaginary 2D women? Get a life or fucking kill yourselves you lonely faggots, seriously

Also claiming best qt

Who here has seen Kung Fu Hustle?
I finished watching it today. I've watched some of it before.
It's a good movie.

Hi, this is my waifu. Please don't steal my waifu. Thanks!

Fucking virgin weaboos who nobody likes. Incoming damage control. If you ignore me you're in denial

Nope. You.

I hope your waifus little anime shows get canceled and your body pillows get eaten by a big ass dog and you cry and shit your adult diapers

youtube.com/watch?v=t-JhfqO_OIc

I sense some hostility...
kek

>one off

Pretty close to quints.
>anime shows
>700233345
What if their Waifus are exclusively from mango or geimu?

>tfw you can't take your Waifu to dinner
>tfw you can't have a relaxing evening with your Waifu
>tfw you can't fuck your Waifu and nut all over her tummy
>tfw you're in an imaginary relationship with an Asian cartoon character

We're hitting levels of autism that shouldn't be possible

Quality post friend. They come to these hugbox safe zone threads because there's literally nowhere on earth where it's acceptable to be older than 6 years old and watch Asian cartoons, much less believe you are in a relationship with the underage looking characters. It's really bad when even Sup Forums thinks you are fucking faglords. Take this shit to the anime board, and if they won't even take you, you really need to look in the mirror and see the fucking reject you really are

Get a life virgin weebs.

Calamity-masu'd

Cute claim, sadly small image though

You literally copy and pasted what I said earlier but, I'm not butthurt because we have the same agenda

Don't worry, user.
They are real. Just like am real, both as The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emporer-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life, and as the one who I will celebrate tomorrow.
I bless you.

Fuck you Sachi.
>Unrelated to your post

the autism in this post.....I don't even know what to say I'm cringing

My dude, you sound like a complete cock.

what did i do? ;-;
no bully

>Mockery
You kids are so stupid it's like self-parody. I can't even tell if it's a joke sometimes.
Poe's law is in effect.

Well, guess I'll wait an hour until the spammer needs to go to bed.
See you guys then.

Off by one! Hahaha.

I call this image 'Lewd picture of my waifu'

>>tfw you can't fuck your Waifu and nut all over her tummy

good

You know what you did.

Seems I dont really know anyone here right now so I think I will come back later.

Examine yourself. You have tons of images saved of a little japenese cartoon character. If I'm such a kid, you are a man child. Your post was weak damage control

Who the hell are you

but i don't
byeo byeo

nice damage control

Could always get to know new people

Stop using terms you don't understand

>being this buttmad because you can't defend your cringey lifestyle

nice damage control there

She's fucking ugly. She looks like the type of girl who could only get a fat unkempt neckbeard to like her. Oh wait.

I'm not mad, you seem pretty agitated right now though

>being so frustrated that you reflect people's insults back on them in a childish attempt to get them to stop

Weak damage control. It's getting even weaker

Yeah, fuck those sad weeaboo faggots right?
Hello Haruna. How's KanColle?

Honestly why do I keep seeing this fucking thread. Just keep this stupid fake wife shit to yourself, no one wants to see your cum stained fantasies and read your shitty shit shit about which little girl you would kiddy-diddle. Just ducking stop. Go get laid or finish high school. Or just post this shit on /trash/. Fuck all of you. You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't reek of potato chips, lube and moldy body pillows.

>inb4 kek u faget u don't evn no bout mai waifoo
>inb4 if u don't like jerking to made up anime girls and then hugging pillows with them printed on it until you fall asleep on your air mattress with no sheets on it in your moms basement then u can leave u big loser faget

This

You're kid because you're young enough to fall under that title.
You're also too stupid to understand what the term "Damage control" was designed to refer to.
I did nothing to control damage. I just insulted you.
As always, you shitposters continue to impress with your stupidity. Keep it up, maybe you'll win yourself a Darwin award some day.

nice damage control buddy

My name is Jimpley! I have chronic depression, anxiety, and I'm otherkin. I have a tumblr account, if you'd like it!

THIS

>arguing with others on the internet like anyones opinions matter in the end
Kek

I have a dream that one day if i kiss enough ass and ERP with the right people. I too can join the private waifu discord and shit post with the old fags.

Thats true but im kinda nervous when talking to new people...
Fucking weebs...
Not too bad actually, gotten pretty lucky lately.
How are you Akiko?

>tfw I am 100% confident I could beat the fuck out of any of the Waifu posters
>tfw when I have a real life girlfriend
>tfw I have sex every day after work
>tfw I've never watched anime except for Pokemon when I was like 6
>yfw anime is for little fucking kids not virgin manbabies

I like this one too, but that's my claim image

You have a lovely hat, I will give you that

Hello, yes. This is a story of how I got the idea to make "waifu claiming threads".
So, the story begins when my mom was abusing me with a grate. Then dad came in and beat me, so I got the perfect idea to watch anime. I watched anime, masturbated to 12 year olds with massive tits, and called people for faggots if they said that was wrong, one day. I got bored of wanking off to little children. So I decided to make some shitty thread on Sup Forums that later on catched on.
Fuck off Shizuru
you don know bout mai waifoo
ERP with me :3

>Pic related. Me and my bitch.

>that's my claim image

But can you take us all at once?

Well, then this is the best place to break that feeling, at least till you meet the rest of the cast

You really are a retard

Your friends aren't here and you're doing fuck all

Did you come back here after you made the dubs thread and everyone promptly ignored you?

You're sad

>but that's my claim image
Well that's fucking retarded

in a fight, yes, if you were all sitting on top of me? No I would be dead faster than your dad disowned you after he saw an anime poster in your room you fat autists

I'm also half Jewish.
You don't have a problem with that, right?
Where do you live?

Good point. I'm at work, or I'd do it myself, but ever check Iqdb for it?

but user, fucking your stupid dog with a bandana doesnt make him your girlfriend

I've been too busy triggering weaboos to make a dubs thread
>being such a lifeless loser you keep track of every thread posted on Sup Forums throughout the day. Now that's fucking sad

Claiming Felix

Fucking ugly as fuck she would never fuck you because she isn't real

I'm more of a degenerate ponyfaggot, but I get by yea know? Also, nice insult mate.

I do know about your waifu.
And she's a super convenient slutty maid.
Unlike you. You're a bully.

Your probably right. Thanks.
Your waifu a cute, what is she from?

>being such a low life loser that you keep track of one thread to keep posting in

No no, I just searched waifu on catalog and 2 threads came up and one was like

>If dubs we raid waifu threads pathetic manbabies weebs

Pretty sure that was you or your britbong friends

>she

>she

welcome back Felix

That's a cute gif
>im kinda nervous when talking to new people...
In here there's a very high chance that anyone but shitposters will be like-minded. This is the place where you should be the least nervous to talk. You'll meet people in time, don't worry about it. The cute waifu also does help
>not too bad actually, gotten pretty lucky lately.
Tell me about your successes then. Got Haruna yet?
>How are you Akiko?
Alright I guess. I aced my exam earlier today and then I fell asleep. Could've been worse I guess

This one is new to me. Very nice

>she

There's almost no art for Alice, apparently she's not very popular among the fanart community