Is he attractive in your cunt?

175cm

why are you saying your height, manlet?

maybe for lesbians

I would fuck him hard, desu.

Taller than me t b h

>175cm
At that height you are severely limited in your options, you won't be able to get a girl under 30 years old as they will all be taller than that. He might have a shot if he's happy going for the shrinking population, 45+, boomers are on average a bit shorter than the younger generations.

teenage girls would go crazy for him

no, I'm not so tall.(I'm F)

175cm is his height. his name is suda masaki. current most loved jap actor among jap girlls

>lesbian fuck cute man
wtf

I thought he was a woman until I saw the ''he''

im 175 too. nothing bad comes of it. always choose the US S/the UK 2 size shirt. UK 38 size jacket and w 30 pants and i havent ever had a failed experience.

P O S T F E E T

Eh... no. I have a friend that has a body like that, he's pretty good looking too.

He has a girlfriend but asides from that girls don't really like him and everyone thinks he's a huge twink

I mean he could fuck some girls as a flavor of the month new guy in town but they'd get over it in a little while, of course this guy I assume is famous? so there's that too, even a balding fat fuck gets girls if he's famous

Ah yes, Kamen Rider Cyclone. He looks good when he cross dresses.

I'd put it in his (boy)cunt

F for fag?

lol

legs tho
kek

>175cm
Even girls here are taller than that.

>germatic girls

Whats wrong with them?

gibe back our height

top qt

I honestly thought you were Poland until I read the comic.

i heard only autistic white girls go for k-pop look alike faggots they have korean/asian fetish