Pokemon go thread? show me your best and link mods

Pokemon go thread? show me your best and link mods

Why does Polemon have CP on it? Thought that was illegal?

i dont even know how to play still
how do you battle?

try harder

Just tap the screen and when the bar fills up you can hold on the screen to do an ability.

already banned, gg

damn what bot

Got 22 accounts banned so far. Still have 3 though that are level 35ish.

;

Look my team

how can you tell?

No he isn't. I've been perma-banned already so if he can still play hes not banned. Permanent ban it just says can't find data try again later when you click on pokestop. You can still fight in gyms though.

nice spoof

No nicknames ITT?

R8 no h8

how?

Oh and it isn't something wrong with my connection or anything cause I tried different account and it worked properly.

your nicknames are shit and you should delete this post and kill yourself

not banned

stole necro and made some changes to it

not spoofed

Botting.

>if you feel stupid remember there are people outside looking for pokemons.

Degenerate uncultured pieces of shit..

What's that

ah yes sitting inside on Sup Forums is much more cutured yes sire you are a gentleman and a scholar
do you feel better about your shit life now?

Level 25 playing mostly in a park and a bridge with tripple poke-stops.

Would also like to add that they are all above 88% IV and the highest being Hypno with 100% and the best moves on them all course.

I quit playing this when i hit lvl20 because it wasnt fun anymore, i felt like i was grinding and it was a job

this game was really fun for about a month, now only botters and grinders are left

I said no h8 :,(

Charge your phone faggot

google-account or trainer club? I'd use the account.

Where's your vape op?

Both my post ending in 65 - 3rd?

thanks for showing us account so they can ban your ass

I'm a srub who spends stardust on my one guy because I feel the need to try to fight in gyms.

Lot of eevee near my house

they can see every deive you used the account on, when the next ban train comes in your account will be on the list, no way around it i'm afraid, especially since yhou are level 39, they already stated most players above a certain level could have not possibly gotten that high of a level without chjeating so they will ban most 30-ish-40

Most important thing is moveset, secondly it's the IV. Saving the dust for the top-moveset 80%+ IV decent species is the way to go. Some Pokémons peak at like 1600 CP which means they are worthless no matter the IV or moveset.

whats the point of gyms?

name is blocked out dumb dumb

Conquering 10 a day claiming your 5000 dust and 100 coins.

you're tellin me man...

oic
sry i just started yesterday and the game doesnt tell me shit about playing

where the fuck do you live?

What's the best IV checker guys? android.

Lucky bastard, I hate seeing you waste your shit doe.

Long island, i have gotten about 6 eevee's from 10k eggs, i have walked so much and never goten anything rare from an egg besides an aerodactyle

pic is my lineup

i also have 126/150

Washington everett area

Look at my botted pokemon thread

Anyone know where to catch magikarp in the everett area. I'm having serious trouble getting water pokemon

reported

I'm only lvl 15 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pgnexus dott gg

What about IOS?

Stopped playing once I hit 25, just open it up occasionally now.

Might start again if they give a decent update

So if I have a phone and actually play legitimately I can feel good about my team from a town off 600 people that doesn't even carry my cell service because most of you hack?

Works for IOS as well, it's a website. Breaks ToS but nobody has been banned from using that or Pokeadvisor to my knowledge.

I've been playing legit and I started playing about 1,5-2 weeks after the European release, I'm now level 25 and have Pokémons reaching the lower 2000s CP. Catched 101 different and seen 102.

what was the one that got away?

First post that looks like it came from an honest player.

Must know

Marowak so nothing special really, need to capture like 2-3 more to evolve my 91.11% IV Cubone.

>I'm bad at the game so anyone with good pokemon must be lying

>looks like it came from an honest player.
because it sucks?

am i the only that's stoked over how you can now find pokemon that used to be impossible to find in the gameboy games?

level 24

Mod links? Preferably android and no root

Level 23. Never cheated.

>clefaggot
i chuckled

Electabuzz and Magmar is 2 ezzzy now..

Walking around my neighborhood and found this meowth on the side of the road, it's frozen is it glitching, what do

its just sleeping, right guys?

Lv. 16 be nice, I have a life too

Hope you buried it, might infect other Pokémons.

Anyone else getting this bullshit. I only get it for my main account. Been like this for a week

Only had that problem the first week (Sweden)

Goml fgts

>huevos
lmao

FaggotWizard mystics still play this shit....

I started playing it again after having not touched it for 3 weeks.
Friend showed me how to trick my GPS, so I've been doing that. Took over 5 gyms when I was taking a shit.

So many losers in this thread it's disgusting

I bet you fucking fags spent hundreds of your parents money on this game

I usually play when I'm walking between classes some of you fags need to stop no lifing it though especially the fuckers at Fresno state lvl 32 with a cp 3140 gyarados.

Hows my squad yall?

Damn I would have stopped at venosaur, charizard and blastoise shit is perfect.

probably your own fault for playing it so much that it felt like grinding because you were grinding. have some self control you little bitch.

Nice! I'm jelly af.

what the fuck is a doggo?

Also got this baby too. The CP and attack set isnt anything special, but definitely satisfying

Still no 100%? That's quite bad of you mon

Where do you find exact IV?

Yeah, eevee are everywhere man. I'm at a point where I'm just transferring pokemon below 1600.

I really dont need 100%,85+ is Good enough

How pathetic do you have to be to cheat at a game designed for kids and teens and take away all the fun of it? Or is it because no one loves you and you have to cheat to be good at a game to make yourself feel better about being a pathetic loser?

You never, ever interact with them, so why do you care?

I wish more pokemon were capable of a higher cp. Some just max out way too low.

This

I laugh at these fat lazy fucks that cheat at this game and completely defeat the purpose of it

I've seen losers try to sell their pokemon go account on fb for like $100