Am I going bald?

Am I going bald?

I'm 18 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

gesundheitsseiten.com/index.php/anti-aging/382-glatze-schuetzt-vor-prostata-krebs
google.ca/search?q=balding hairline&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicudL_n87OAhUhJ8AKHQo8DLEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1067&bih=758#imgrc=Uwk6Pgo_pgDECM:
disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/hairloss-calculator.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah that's a common sign of early onset balding. You'll probably it all at about 28 or 30

Mine looked like that when I was 15.
Thin as fuck.

I shaved my head at 19 because it was balding so bad.

Best decision ever.

This is hair cancer.
Go see a doctor ASAP!

Lose it all*

You might have low testosterone. While rare in young adults. It can happen.If you are obese. have injury to your testicles. Or sleep apnea. It can cause low testosterone. I actually had this problem. Into I lsot weight.

Corners of your hairline look like they are receding. This started for me at 17, I'm 19 now and it hasn't changed much, so I'm hoping that it will be slow. For a very lucky few, recession starts and then stops at a certain point. Keep an eye on your crown; see if it is starting to thin. Your best bet is a short buzz cut or a shave. Accept it and move on, there isn't much you can do about it.

Elaborate?

Mine has been like that since I was 18.
People would rip me for it.
Now I'm 28 and it hasn't changed.
And half the people who were ripping me for it are bald as plucked chickens.
Revenge is sweet.

Sucks bro I'm in the same boat. Started around 18 and just turned 25 a few days ago, my hairline has to be 1/2 inch back at least. Also thinning like fuck.

There's decent haircuts for us at least. How's your dad/gpa doing with hair loss

What about me /b?

You have it lucky

embrace the baldness

have been bolding since about my 20, now at 34 like pic related..
shave and you are good to go

I had the same at 23, I am 31 now and it has not progressed any further, only time will tell

also
gesundheitsseiten.com/index.php/anti-aging/382-glatze-schuetzt-vor-prostata-krebs
"baldness protects from prostate cancer"
hope thats true..

The lower your testosterone generally the more hair you have, at least on your head.

am i balding?

how old? doesnt look that bad

yea shave your head now you're ridiculous

That's what I've heard, which is why I was confused. The post made it sound like low testosterone would cause the recession, which wouldn't make sense since androgens cause the hair loss.

20 now, i've always had that receding look at the side since i was like 8 but i have a fringe that covers it and in those receding areas i have patches of hair and they grow thicker when i don't fap

I shaved my head in February because it was getting so bad, go for it soon, you won't regret it

mhh, hard to tell. in my case it was much worse.
so I would guess that you are fine for now

started balding at around 15. I now have this hairline google.ca/search?q=balding hairline&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwicudL_n87OAhUhJ8AKHQo8DLEQ_AUICCgB&biw=1067&bih=758#imgrc=Uwk6Pgo_pgDECM:
and I'm 18. You are pussies to me

does having massive chest hair and beard is a sign of early balding ? i have massive chest hair and quite good beard if i dont shave for two weeks i look like a full muslim am quite proud of it but everyone is saying that i am going bald but i just 18 is that possible to go bald at this young age

me at 22. tried to cover it up, but you can see the recline..

29 now started at 18-19

when you going bald lads?
disabled-world.com/calculators-charts/hairloss-calculator.php
i got 56, pretty satisfying lads