I want to commit a rape. I know who I want to rape. Any tips? She walks home after work some nights...

I want to commit a rape. I know who I want to rape. Any tips? She walks home after work some nights. We used to work together a year ago but have had 0 contact since then. She's small so hopefully easily to take advantage of. What will I need? Any one have experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rapists are betas who can get puss without force.
Literally kill yourself, and stop consuming resources.

Find out exactly egen she leaves work
And be sure to wear a condom
So you dont leave anything that Can be traces back to you

Kill yourself.

Women are chattel and humans evolved to rape and be raped. Women enjoy being raped - there are many documented cases of orgasm during rape.

Party Van
a
r
t
y
v
a
n

I really want to fuck her face. And you should see her ass. Should I wear a condom for oral. I also want to beat her ass. She's kind of stuck. Like I'm gonna beat the shit out of her during this. She'll have bruises to remember me by.

If I held you down and jerked you off, you'd eventually get hard and cum. I'd still be raping you. It's psychologically traumatic.

This thread is being monitored and you've been reported.

MODS this guy is being a prick.

Boo hoo my feelings are getting hurt in a RAPE THREAD! I'm such a pussy the only way I could ever imagine getting laid is taking it by force! I'm triggered!

Legally speaking that's not rape. Legally rape requires penetration w/o consent. That's why "only men can rape".

Not op but I can say for myself I literally wouldn't because I'm not a faggot homosexuality disgusts me.

Stimulation is stimulation. How do you think women can rape men?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males
I think it is called reverse rape.
e.g when some slut is not on the pill and wants on purpose to get pregnant from me whitout my consent (KEK)

Did you know that Men's Rights Activists tried to boycott Fury Road on the ground it was feminist propaganda?

Are you implying that it's not?

It's feminist in the same way Alien was feminist. In a good way.

I'm so triggered I reported you

Fuck you asshole

Who are you replying to???

>be him
>badly wants to rape
>finally succeeds in grabbing "her"
>rips "her" panties
>a penis appears
>it was a femnine penis
>WTF I'M RAPING... A PENIS ??!?

welcome in the FAGGOT region of the supreme GAYLAND

You're weak. Your clan is weak. Suffer through missing the infinite glories of this life in a jail cell, you're closest thing to a friend the throbbing black dong you cling to for dear life, you hopeless faggot.

tldr; kill yourself