>RATE?
>PLS RESPOND
>IM A GIRL BTW

you know the drill... time stamp

Solid 8 in my opinion. Would smash.

TIMESTAMP.

that being said, i'd force myself on you in a dark alley EZ

You wait here for that timestamp.

Fucking autistic spergs. Every goddamned time.

Prob not o.p but looks like 10 from here

Are you autistic?

Daddy's not coming back/10

Are you upset?

Tits 9, would be a ten but they have the ends of sausages stuck to them

>solid 8
>888
What the fuck

I'm weirdly aroused by kinky goths
I want to give them a taste of the pain they ask for and then make them all white and sticky like heaven's clouds

>prob not o.p

Backwards image search retards!!!

4 edgy 5 me.

Jill V? Hot as fuck

fucking newfags
>sage

If there's not a time stamp in the first picture...

THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE A TIME STAMP IN ANY OTHER PICTURE EITHER YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC RETARDS STOP FEEDING TROLLS YOU BRAINDEAD COCKSUCKING MORONS.

I hope you guys bite your tongues.

I'm more of a c cup guy so your left (my right) tit is a solid 9. Your right (my left) tit maybe a 5 or 6 due to my disdain for b cups. Lipstick looks moody, I'll bet you're an 8 in the sack

7/10 would let you gargle my balls while I reached down and played with your tits... hoping you'd move down to my ass and give me a rusty trombone

>IM DOIN IT MOM!
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL

Sage what? You replied. That cancels the effect of a sage. Also, there's been enough bumps already that even a proper sage wouldn't do shit.

>implying not b8

>i wuz onley pretendin 2 b retarted

Nice tits 8-9/10
Pretty face from what I can see I'll give it a 7 with the potential to be 8.
Style is too trendy and mainstream. I don't need all my chicks to be unique but this shit is so played out and lame at this point 4/10.
Overall 6-7/10

>implying
>defending newfags
>doesn't get how sage works

Posted in other threads as "My ex GF"
"My sister" ect.
Kys OP.

Goth is long dead homie. This is a hipster bitch wearing a choker and black lipstick.

>Posted in other threads as "My ex GF"
>"My sister" ect.
That covers pretty much every photo of every girl posted on Sup Forums in the last 5 years.

Chick in the pick is really hot tbh, I got a thing for dark lipstick.

Somebody butthurt?

I know this because of my vast experience with bitches, sluts and hoes.

Shit, you caught me. I was obviously hitting on her by giving her a complex about her genitals. And starting conversation with the topic of said gentials. Is this what the kettle was talking about?

Yeah I don't really get what's goin on, i just like ops post.

That's right nigger.

Would throat fuck/10

What are you talking about? A fucking sage is so that you can post a reply without bumping a thread. An image post or a reply will bump a thread, therefore, taking away the effect of a sage.

I'm not even arguing with you because I know (and every other person who is not a newfag knows) that I am right.

Daddy Issues/10 would fuck

I'm sure she can't wait to have your cheeto-stained fingers fumbling awkwardly over her body.

Are you moot?

well, still applies
what's fun is if they only pretetned to like pain but actually don't it's better for me (i'm a pro pussy spliter)

1/10 weakest lamest troll ive seen in a while.. just get a gun and end it dude..