Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros. This girl I met at a party a few months back snapped me last night out of the blue saying she wanted to have sex. Girl is relatively cute so I'm not against it. My question is: how do I not fuck this up. Like the rest of you I haven't had sex before, so I guess my anxieties are the usual ones. I don't want to instantly cum, cum inside of her, or suck at going down on her. Any advice?

Bump

Jerk off like half an hour to an hour befor you will last longer

>she wanted to have sex
invite her over, faggot. what's the big deal ?

fuck u

Think about Chandler Bing while you have sex

Get drunk. Makes you last longer.
You can blame your inexperience on being fucked up

Jacking off before helps
Also as it's going down, tell her you've never done this before
Confidence helps

As long as you cum who gives a fuck? You're not in a relationship with this chick just use her to bust a nut.

faggot cunt

Need sauce on first several seconds of that webm

you are not going to be good, no matter what advice you get, and no matter what you do beforehand.

So relax, enjoy it. It's YOUR first time, so just enjoy the moment, it's not going to happen again.

You have the rest of your life to become a stud

OP she knows your a virgin and is just playing with you lol.

Inb4 "something came up"

asss

Your anxiety is a blessing, you'll last a while. It's not till you get comfortable that you might start having problems. So stay uncomfortable .

Do anal. Every guy I know who tore up the v card with anal is proud of it. I'm one of them.

memed

bump

this.
when you are alone with her, say "you ready to fuck?" and then fuck her.

first, did you pick out a time and place to meet up?
you have to get her to your bed before worrying about fucking it up in bed
usually drinking makes you last longer
but if it's your first time you will most likely cum instantaneously
but your dick will get up right back
like even after three four times

this.

girls are attracted to guys who are having a good time. they want some of that good time too. so... enjoy it! have a good time. if you come too quick, than just laugh it off, who the fuck cares, you can still fuck again...

Bump

kek, i feel you

sd

stop telling the dude to jerk off before it. yes, it might help him to last longer, but think about it. If you would have saved up 15-20 or who knows how many years of hornyness would you want to last longer for a minute with a sore dick and cum a little at the end, or bust the biggest fucking nut all over her like a celebratory firework?

ugh

>:(

don't think about it too much

the more you stress, the greater the chance of getting limp dick and not being able to fug at all

just go stride in like a bull in heat with a raging boner that can cut through glass and worry only about yourself. once you're fugging and you feel like cumming slow down and think of eating out your dogs asshole or something that turns you off a little. then keep pounding.

cumming early is much less embarrassing than not getting it up at all

stay virgin

yeh always happens to me. as soon as i get comfortable with a girl, boom 10 second headshots all over the place.

i'm so glad i don't give a shit about pleasing them.

I've found it easiest to start with kissing and let everything else follow naturally.

>fucking girls in 2016

Fuck off faggot

well