Hey b/, I clerar my PC and I lost all my rekts

Hey b/, I clerar my PC and I lost all my rekts.

So, Rekt Threat, post your best (or worst, is the same)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuRJdM9yV4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WE GOT AN EDGY KID HERE IN NEED OF SOME SPIDER-MAN! WE NEED AS MUCH SPIDER-MAN AS POSSIBLE!

Here's one of a man from Georgia

Im on it OP, I will give you 10 vids from my Rekt collection

One

Two

Check CheeseSpin.net

Three

Four

Five

youtube.com/watch?v=uuRJdM9yV4s

No balls

Six

the fuck just happened

>requests rekt
>posts gore

Seven

I thought this was a YLYL thread.

Eight

Nine

gotta go fast

Ten

Lost

Dad?

good dog. 700243182

Some shit fell on her

I will give two more bonus rekts

Well, I think she got out of the (hospital)?
and a piece of a shitty building fell on her neck.
She didn't die and baby is safe and happy fucking ending.
So, yeah no one dieded.

user saving the day

> This Thread

eyy boi im postet this shit already

what a shoop

nigger

Like this shit I cannot handle. It breaks my fucking heart that sick fucks like that exist.

first time i watched it i know what you mean but now it doesnt really hurt that much anymore (just a little bit)

Wtf is this, someone explain? Is she kill and why?

Pisses me off that people just watch this kind of shit, irl, not over the internet. Why the hell wouldn't Mr. hero grab the Villain? He pushes the guy to go away.
And here, why wouldn't fatsy not think about falling on her backpack on her side; anything but landing on her ass and head.

I guess we all become desensitized to it. I'm all for killing yourself but I don't feel it's anyone's right to decide someone else's fate.

I'm assuming that kid is dead now. Why did people just walk by?

Im going to try and not sound like an asshole here.

Unfortunately this is the world we live in now. You don't need to expose yourself to it but unfortunately I can almost promise you that this is not the last time you will see it. This stuff honestly doesn't even phase me at this point. I have seen this kinda stuff all the time and you eventually become like I do. Go numb. I was working in animal rehabilitation for a long time and saw a lot of animal death and had to be the grim reaper myself. I don't want to say this. It will always bother you but eventually it wont show.

looked like some place in asia. they dont give a shit. at the end everyone has to die ,but to decide childrens or animals fate is horrible... (defensless creatures)

No, OP. That's not how you collect Spider-Man pics. You stupid child.

This is not a rage thread

as it is called this practice ?

Fucking newfag.
Now I remember why I don't come here anymore.

This, I kid you not, was like the first pic I saved from Sup Forums 7 years ago.

At first i thought a video of them lowering people into acid finally got released

wtf?? we can't see how a drawning people react :O
I was always wondering that and now they just cut it in the edit X/
Those guyz died for nothing !