Hey Sup Forums I decided to stop smoking today and i was hoping to get some advice about how to quit completely

Hey Sup Forums I decided to stop smoking today and i was hoping to get some advice about how to quit completely
I smoked around 5-20 cigarettes a day so any advice would be good
>Inb4 Chew nicotine gum fag

Start drinking

I drink sometimes but it just gives me the urge to smoke more

start vaping, then overtime vape less and less

Vape and wear a fedora while you're at it

Buy a vape then you homo

I have a vape but its gay as fuck dude I don't use it as much plus building coils sucks ass

Smoke weed.

bump

Fucking expensive here and the dealers are faggots and never seem to have good weed

if you don't smoke, you suck cucks

I used to be addicted to sriracha sauce because of a thyroid issue. I was drinking it straight from the bottle. Just daily eating more than a normal person should.

I developed Alopecia Areata and was experiencing severe joint pain and headaches from rising blood pressure. I went to the doctor and he told me the consequences. It was enough to scare me into stop eating it.

I replaced it with yogurt. Thats it. I eat 2 cups of yogurt a day.

Quitting cold turkey is hard but try to replace your habit with a positive pleasant one. Every day i look forward to my 2 cups of yogurt. I sit down, stop talking to everyone and just enjoy my yogurt time.

Take up a nice hobby or a treat to help you quit.

Well I rather suck cucks then fucking feel like shit

Get a medical card, unless you're in an illegal state.

Its legal but unless I am fucking bipolar or have trauma from army service I aint getting none

>enjoy my yogurt time

Kek'd

You're doing it all wrong, Sup Forums
You gotta start smoking through your asshole to reverse the damage done through the lungs. Slowly, the addiction breaks down as you health recovers.

Purely because of expense?

You're not even a fucking smoker if you can survive on less than a pack a day.

If it works ill try it I guess
Its shit weed for real it does not even get you high and the good weed is far

Try rolling your own cigarettes instead of buying packs. The tobacco is generally cleaner and has less additives, and therefore is less addictive. Start with a fixed amount of cogs you smoke and slowly decrease the number a day. That's how I quit

It ranges form 5-20 usually although lately its been at least 10+ some days even 30

I roll cigarettes so that wont really work

I've been smoking for 8 years, nobody I've ever met who has smoked for more than a year would even state that less than a pack a day is sustainable. Based on that you haven't been smoking daily for long and therefore you only have a mental addiction. Stop being a faggot and just quit. After 5 years you are physically addicted and you can get specific medicine that will make you fucking puke when you even smell smoke..

Are you retarded? Just tell the doctor you will pay for a medical recommendation. The industry is fucked, so abuse it. I bet you don't know how to pay a doctor for pills either. This country is about building relations not hard work so you have to know the right people i guess. Go smoke weed at parks and shit until you meet a friendly stoner and then make friends and try asking if they know where to get more weed, I've done this. Or cultivate. Pic related, nigger.

Well crap. I guess your best bet without buying patches or gun is to have a fixed amount of cigs smoked and slowly decrease

Well good for you even if it is a mental addiction its easier said than done I am just asking for advice

Maybe in the us it like that Where i live its not the same and the industry is far from fucked
idk do gums really work?

You don't need advice you need to grow a fucking pair faggot.

Nobody has taken my advice so far, but just stick a big post-it with "Do not sell me cigarettes" to your forehead.
Guaranteed to work.

OK thanks fag you can leave now

Nice Get
Ill try it if it works

start smoking again to get your mind off stoping

/thread

Do something that'll satify the oral fixation, like chewing gum, sucking on mints, eating sunflower seeds, holding a toothpick in your mouth, ect.

Also find something relaxing to do that'll occupy the time you'd normally spend smoking.

> yogurt

*semen

Toothpick? ill try that thanks for the advice

Each week cut out one daily cigarette, like your after lunch smoke. Next week cut out your afternoon break smoke. Keep smoking in between these "event" cigarettes. Work up to cutting out your morning coffee cigarette. Just tell yourself you can have a cigarette an hour later, as many as you want. Those event smokes are the hardest, because something like having morning coffee triggers the urge to smoke. Then ween down the in between event smokes to zero.

On average it take about 8 tries to quit. If you fail, wait a week and start it up again.

- Been cigarette free since 2004 using this method.

Tried a cig the other day, how do you smoke a second one after that first one which made me feel like shit

Some people like it

start vaping and soon you'll be puffing on dick instead of cigs

the first one's always gonna taste like shit and make you feel terrible. you need to smoke a few before you can start enjoying them mate

I get that, but if the first is bad, why keep going

that's the beauty of the trap, at first it's so shitty you can't believe you'll be addicted, so you keep going because every cool movie hero does it