Underage

>Underage
>High
>Drunk
>Hit and run
>Killed a 52 year old man
>At fuckin' 10AM in the morning

>Gets 90 days prison time after she finishes school cause don't wanna ruin her life :^)
>2 years probation
>Gets her driver's license back after 6 fucking months

ktva.com/details-unfold-in-fatal-south-anchorage-hit-and-run-870/

Not black and not a man, I don't see anything wrong with the sentence.

>White
>Acts like a nigger
>That's ok

No. We hold our race up to higher standards.

Being a white female is easy mode life.
That's why everyone is turning tranny now.
Society shits on men.

Exact situation happened in my town from a hotter chick and she got minimum 7 years. system broke

I'm going to guess the 52 year old was a homeless degenerate?
Can someone pour sauce on this?
Usually they give lesser sentences if the victim was a blight on society.

10 AM in the morning?

It wasn't 10 AM at night?

or a nigger or spic. plus being 52 doesn't help since he's old and on the brink of death anyway.

>10am in the morning

>Anchorage

I'd think killing people there would carry a higher penalty. They need as many ppl as possible since they all anhero.

10 am in the sunlit morning just before brunch

>52
>brink of death

>overage (77)
>no lisence for yacht
>drives and hits 2 other yachts (this made global news)
>4 dead (1 4 years old), 1 seriously injured 3 more minorly injured.
>Is not allowed to leave his house till the trial
>His cousin is a big lawyer and ex-congressman
>State says that it was more of an accident

she musta killed an eskimo
no one cares about those fucks.

and? let me guess you're like 50 something thinking you're going to live to 80. lmao keep posting drunk on Sup Forums grampa

do you realise how much of a fag you sound right now? As well as how stupid? You're probably a summerfag you sound underage

Same shit happened in my town
Dudes getting 2 life sentences

so?
Putting her 20 years in prison doesn't make that man alive again.

I think the result is ok, unless she's a psychopath, she'll learned her lesson from that incedent for sure.

There should be a some sort of civil lawsuit follow up to put her in charge of supporting the man's relatives financially for the next decades, which he now can't do anymore. That's what I think is missing in the judical system.

He's definitely underage.
Mods please ban that faggot kid.

I sound normal. YOU tho sound old and are still trying to fit in with the kids on 4chans. Go back 2 reddit and discuss grampa hobbies or something.

Are you retarded?

samefag

Friend of mine killed someone while DUI; he passed out and hit them head on; didn't flee the scene got life without parole ...

>grampa hobbies
Like fucking your mother?

kek

letting people off light for drunk driving doesn't really discourage it

they should make a movie starring you and adam sandler. they can call it 'that angry grampa'. it's a movie about an old grampa who is shown the internet for the first time and starts shit posting angrily on Sup Forums with this sidekick adam sandler.

ull get old one day too my edgerino!!

>not respecting elders

Absolutely degenerate.

I'm not the guy you were talking to kiddo, and the life expectancy for most countries is 80 years old.
Do some research you cuck.

article says she just finished a substance abuse program... doesn't sound like she's getting the picture.

Don't get me wrong; I'm all about correction instead of petty revenge (which is all we have now), but sometimes, the only way to teach a stupid drunk cunt is to knock her in the jaw. and there's definitely something to be said for removing the unfixables from society.

I wouldn't call paying your ass off for 20-30 years "getting off light".

I just think that locking people away doesn't really help anyone.

A better sentence would be 900 days prison time, 10 years probation, license revocation for dive years, mandatory substance abuse treatment, 2000 hours community service, and a public apology to the family and friends of that man.

>overage

kek

Wtf is his face

Oh, ok, didn't saw those last words in the screenshot.

Well yeah that kind of changes the situation.

kill yourself faggot

skin condition that makes him unrecognizable when caught on camera doing something shady... it's pretty common among rich old white men

>YOU tho

MODS

>the kids on 4chans

hey buddy. this site is not for young >kids please leave

>Capitalizes and punctuates sentences
>tho
>4chans
>2

If this were a pizza thread, I'd think this guy was LEA. Since it's not, I'm thinking super nerd who's never fucked up in life and in serious denial about who he is. Just a guess.

"...three years imprisonment with two suspended, plus three years’ probation, for the charge of criminally negligent homicide; and 90 days imprisonment with 80 suspended and a fine of $3,000 with $1,500 suspended for the DUI, along with a requirement to use an ignition interlock device for one year and the revocation of Ellis’ driver’s license for six months."

So a year of imprisonment, three of probation for the homicide PLUS 3 months imprisonment and another 3 of probation for the DUI when she admitted to all of the charges.

What's the problem here, other than letting her drive in 6 months?

She's 18 and killed a guy because of criminal negligence... If this is the appropriate punishment for that, then there are a LOT of people in prison who have done their fair share and more.

Wow what a dipshit. Mommy has your PBJ ready Jimmy.

unless you've been hacking a pack of smokes a day since birth and pounding cheeseburgs for every meal its pretty hard not to hit 80 these days retard

The sentencing is reduced because she waived her rights and admitted to all charges from square 1. Jail isn't supposed to be a system to lock people away, it's supposed to rehabilitate. She knows she fucked up.

Class C Felonies, first conviction is 0-5 years in Alaska. She got 0-5 years.

i god damn hate women i wish they would all die already

Kid, hopefully one day you will look back and realize what a fucking idiot you were.

she just got out of a substance abuse rehab program... somehow doesn't seem like she's doing too well finding her way onto the wagon

and the point isn't whether or not her sentence was in line with standard sentencing; the point is that lots of other people guilty of similar, if not the same, crimes have been handed MUCH harsher sentences. but most of them weren't 18, white, and female

You're going to be 50-something some day, you little shit. Can't wait until pampered little 25 year old twats like you pick on your future ass.

Well it would be sexist to give a female a prison sentence. It's the current year.

Hey kid, this place is not a daycare for children. Leave. Just because the doorman is shitty and doesn't do his job doesn't mean you are welcome here. This is a place for adults, so a 50yr old belongs here more than a tween faggot like yourself.

Hell, a 50yr old might have something of value to offer here, as opposed to your done nothing in life ass.
Mommy has your juice box, go enjoy it.

>ITT underage fags

That's a problem with other sentencing. Should we just increase the sentences all across the board to make it fair for people who have unreasonable sentences?

she made a mistake, why do you want her to have her life ruined?

Wow cis male scums. She know she did wrong. How many men do u think have had the same accident and no1 said anything assholes

To be fair, in Anchorage this time of year, 10pm is also daytime

The case-by-case basis is only bullshit because of women. They get away with everything by pretending to cry

Little guy sounds grumpy, is it nappy time?

let's ask the 52 year old guy and his family

Not what I said. I specifically mentioned that, if her sentence is fair, then other people should be released since they've already served much more time than she ever will.

But that doesn't address the fact that she has a history of substance abuse problems. Like you, or whoever I replied to originally, said, it's messed up that she gets to get behind the wheel again in 6 months.

because mistakes have consequences
it was several extra stupid woman mistakes in a row and that should carry progressively harsher consequences. a multiplier

Why did she do that?

Wait... Anchorage... Alaska? hahaha

Holy shit what are all those odds. That bitch done fucked up. She doesn't get her free pay anymore for living there now that shes a criminal.

more women driving.

Americunts are so dumb.

the real question is, what will it take to make sure she doesn't make the same mistake again in the future. can she be taught by a short time in jail and on probation, will it take a long prison stint, does she need some other form of help, or is she incurable?

Don't worry. She will plow down another one of the elderly in 6 months.

Dis you guys really expect a woman to be held accountable for doing a bunch of illegal things? I worked in criminal justice, women of all races get off easier. Being sentenced to a few months in a nonviolent jail only to eat puss and watch movies is considered a rough sentence.

>52 doesn't help since he's old and on the brink of death anyway.
underage fag detected

Cis = bait

FUCK YOU NIGGER I'M 50 AND EVERYTH;;;;;; WLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

She's white. 1. She's most likely got a rich/connected daddy so she got a good lawyer. Welcome to USA get rich or behave yourself or you go directly to jail.

American legal system is based on retribution
Canada's legal system is based on rehabilitation