Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So basically I had been having a mild sweat problem with my armpits. In an attempt to fix this, I shaved my armpit hair. Ever since then the problem got a lot worse. I bought an expensive ass antiperspirant, that didn't work.

So I wore an undershirt only to look and find giant pit stains.

Any ideas on how to get rid of armpit sweat? Shaved armpits or not?

buy an actual antiperspirant, not an ass antiperspirant

forgot the english name of them
but use those things females put on their panties
that shit is thing and absorbs liquids pretty good

Don't shave
Use antiperspirant and an undershirt
If that isn't enough Botox shots is the only other solution

have you started taking any new meds lately? sometimes they can cause hyperhydrosis.

otherwise, just keep wearing an undershirt, it'll soak up the sweat and keep your outer shirt cleaner. anti-antiperspirant doesn't stop you from sweating nigga, it just counters the BO.

You're retaining a lot of water.
Get your diet and water intake on point

I sweat like a pig since I quit tramadol and deal with withdrawal, it sucks.

It's called hyperhydrosis.

Go pick up some Certain Dri. I suffer from the same thing and that is the ONLY thing that works. Right before you go to bed, put it on, let it dry, and it might take a couple of days to completely stop the underarm sweat, but it works really well.

trim, dont shave

>Reddit poster
>watching the Tron reboot

She is literally unfuckable.

Real antiperspirant, botox or surgical removal of sweat glands.

begin to workout, your body will learn to regulate its temperature better

any suggestions about sweating mostly on the head?
bit overweight, water intake quite normal I guess (round about 2 liters/day)

whoa man, the Tron reboot was good

I take my showers in the morning. Won't it just wash off? I was also thinking perhaps the antiperspirant I was using didn't work cuz I put it on before bed then take shower in morning

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FUCKING ABORTION

You're fucked for life user. 37 here and been sweating balls my whole life. They say a shot of botox helps but I'm not trying that shit.

youre having a negative reaction to the aluminum in your deodorant. use deodorant without aluminum.

>had that pit sweat shit for 5 years
>everyfuckingday drip drip drip
>get out the shower...DRIP
>chilling relaxing...DRIP
>cold as fuck outside...DRIP
>tried fucking everything no luck
>go on camping trip and forget deodorant
>ohfuck.jpeg
>holy fucking miracle! 3 days into trip my fucking armpits stopped sweating

Its been 10 years since that day and i have never sweat from my armpits since then. I buy deodorants from the mall, like acqua di gio or polo, they cost 15 dollars each. they dont conotain aluminum but its the best thing to happen to me in my whole fucking life.

hope it works for you bro

Botox injections are the only thing that has helped my brother with an excessive armpit sweat situation.

It isn't cheap, though.

I found using Arrid XX deodorant was the only thing that stops my sweating from being bad other than that extremely strong roll on stuff you use before bed but that stuff dries your skin up badly and hurts when you put on deodorant. I personally trim my pits anymore so the deodorant can get to the skin easier and I use much less now. Some days I still sweat through it though but that's just life.

If this doesn't work, try Maxim. It's on Amazon.

Ass antiperspirant really doesn't work too well for armpits. Get some good armpit antiperspirant/deodorant.

Now, once you stop the armpit sweat, the liquid will still try to find its way out of your body. You will probably notice lots of sweating in your pubic and anal regions. This is when you'll be glad you bought that ass antiperspirant.

Once you stop the armpit and asscrack sweat, your body will then turn all this excess liquid into urine. Hopefully you have enough wherewithal to avoid pissing yourself.

Thanks user. I'll try it. Hopefully it doesn't make it worse lmao

Ok

and dont bother with the medicated deodorants, i tried those and they worked for a day or two maximum, my armpits burned and itched but the sweat returned. just give the non aluminum deodorants a try for about a week and see what happens

pic related is my current deodorant, i switch back and forth between any of the deodorants that come with those cologne gift packs, none of them contain aluminum

good luck

Driclor or Odaban, profit

quit coffee and hot drinks

Thanks

baking soda

sure thing bro. it used to fuck with me so bad having to wear undershirts and never being able to wear fitted shirts. Im telling you, 10 years since the last time my armpits sweat. I thought I would have to deal with it the rest of my life. Lucked out on that camping trip.

How are you kid? I have the same problem at 15... Ended when I was 19. The only solution I had was to carry everywhere a couple of t shirts.

Don't worry tho, it's more common than you imagine

I had**

Not gonna lie, been drinking lots of tea and coffee. Didn't know it mattered

Hey you, with all those dubs, are you me? I know that feel. I even stopped drinking coffee, but still pitstains to the max over here.

Cafeine makes you sweat like crazy, if you're sensitive to it

>yet another pointless and unnecessary remake
kill self

Alcohol and smoking makes it happen as well.

oh another thing, Ive tried LOTS of non aluminum deodorants. Theyre the ones that come in cologne gift packs like I said and they ALL work for me because non have aluminum in them. My body was reacting crazy to it apparently. Best move in my life.

sanitary towels?

I think pharmacies sell REAL antiperspirants that really work.

Me be to a colder climate.

I'm switching. Now that I think of it, I've had mild sweat when using just normal deodorant. After switching to the antiperspirant it got worse. Maybe I'm sensitive to the aluminum

yeah

Hot drinks make you sweat more. You're hot inside so your body wants to actively cool down. That's one reason why they drink tea in India and shit.

Odaban is the shit. Can apply to any area and it starts working after 4-5 days. I used to sweat like a pig, but now I stay dry in 40+ degree (celsius) weather.

might have a glandular problem, go to your doctor and get it checked out. Could be symptomatic of lymphatic cancer.

Fair enough but I applaud the combination of things going on there

OP you're just a fat sweaty fuck with high cholesterol and a tummy full of tendies

inb4
>hot girl
>sure why not
>she pulls up my shirt
>forgot I still had my sweat hiding apparatus on from work
>she sees it

Use drysol that's intense shit u need to put it on before bed, after like 3 applications you won't sweat at all

I've always had this problem. idk if it has any real basis but I noticed that if I used less antiperspirant , I would sweat less.

Now I roll some on, then wipe it away with a bit of tissue (so that a thin layer is left), I probably sweat ~10% of what I used to.

Worth a shot, user.

I'm 5'11" 145 lbs and very active. Not a fat problem

it wont hurt to try man. I tried every thing..
the only thing that worked for me was 1. stopped using aluminum based deodorants (look in the ingredients, itll says aluminum something or other on it) and 2. moved on to deodorants that didnt have aluminum

oh and I didnt say how I found out that aluminum was the connection. When I got back home from the trip I was wondering why the fuck my armpits stopped sweating and I got to looking at all my deodorants and the common ingredient was aluminum. I looked up effects of aluminum online and I got a bunch of shit about alzhiemers and lymph nodes but all I cared about was that my armpits had stopped sweating for the first time in 5 years. I had one cologne gift pack in my closet with a deodorant that I had never used. Started using that and noticed I didnt sweat so I kept using that to this day.

It's really funny this relates to me so hard, when I work I swear primarily out of my left arm pit. I look at my shirt and it's a huge pit stain on that one side only. I've tried a few deodorants and wearing shirts under and not. But I don't care too much. If I sweat a lot that's probably my worst physical flaw. Plus I live in south west Florida so everybody sweats. It would be nice to fix it but I stopped caring plus I'm lucky because my own musk smells pretty good

get electrolysis
zap zap
no sweat motherfucker

Cut your arms

I live in florida too. The sweating stopped the minute I stopped using deodorants that had aluminum as an ingredient. Try it.

Pantyliner

yeah but then your sweat shows up somewhere else on your body like your ass or forehead or back

underrated post

Btw this is the one I'm currently using.

Oh shit I got dubs. Nice.

Same faggin because nobody replied to your post

Get Sweat Block, amazon carries it, cost me 28 cdn which lasts 8 weeks.(depending on how much you sweat) Google it.

more salt in your diet, as well as diuretics, and drink less water.

Driclor worked for me user! Only my right armpit used to sweat, few weeks after using that was no problem!

Used it once a month after that..... As someone said below though my arse started sweating a lot more.... Any advice?