What did he mean by this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

assignedmale.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychological_research_methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imaginary children are real.
imaginary genders are real.
you can count as a pregnant man as a fully biological woman if you just dress like a man

Or this?

wow...

dear lord

Haaaaaa he crying like a little babby man

That poor tranny. This is why Trump needs to be banished from the United States and deported to mexico so he can get gangbanged by a bunch of Sup Forums, spic, trannys.

I have read this fuckstick's entire web comic and it is the most cringy thing i have ever witnessed

Are you surprised

Yes it is

WTF...

I like how even transsexuals think this comic is faggotry

Who ever made these is an absolute madman.

You haven't even seen the worst ones

got source?

show....

kys

That it's easier to feed psychosis than treat it. In 10 to fifteen years the suicide rate is going sky rocket because of all of this.

where are these from?

its fun to pretend

transexuals are ultimately unhappy with their choice

opposing views should be brute-forced out of society instead of being honestly discussed

typical strawman

as you command

children like to pretend
trans like to pretend
children are emotional
trans are emotional
children have simplistic views and enjoy bullying other children
trans have simplistic views
children have simplistic views and don't want to be misunderstood for not being who they are.
trans have complex views which they attempt to apply to every social situation in a failed attempt to culturally enrich others.

assignedmale.com/

so there'll be fewer mentally ill people as a result? i fail to see the problem.

This thread again

The author of this comic acts like an autistic space alien. None of his characters talk or behave like real people. No little kid understands what the fuck a trans person is, let alone would identify as trans. No one reacts to this tranny kid the way a real person actually would. The few characters introduced who actually show doubt towards this kid's behavior or basically just display actual reasoning power are painted as villians or ignorant. This shit is bizzaro world insanity

Where it all started

the thing that annoys me the most about this one is even the creator of the game assigned their gender through static pronouns so even by tumblr's standards asgore is a man so is sans papyrus and asriel undyne alphys and toriel are women and mettaton is a fucking robot and STILL referred to as a man

It fucks with societial morale.
And will cause resources to go towards less needed messures.
We opened the gates, and people cant see the consequences

>demiromantic
>lithoromantic
>bigender

What the fuck do all these fucking things even mean?

These comics illustrate the overt denial that Trans people live with every day:

>I am normal
>I am a special snowflake
>This is okay
>Everyone else is wrong
>My opinions are the only ones that matter
>Everyone else should adapt to accommodate me

Not really. It's like problems with fat people and the cost of health care. You're going to hand over your rights and possibly your business in the wake of this movement. You're going to support these people who are too mentally unstable to work. Then they'll kill themselves in their late 20s early 30s as they've realized the train wreck their bodies have become, and you'll watch your investment be lowered into the ground in another lgbt victim coffin.

Tl;dr

You're going to pay a fuck ton of money and get nothing.

Is being transgendered still considered a mental illness?

It's still considered being a faggot.

"It" Mean its batshit crazy.

So wait... the first page was about being okay with not having kids and how imagination could fulfill their desires, and the second one was about the tranny crying over the fact that she cant have kids and that deep down she knows he cant fulfill those desires. I just.

Your taxes and cost of health care will go up to treat these loonies chronic mental problems instead of heading it off while there young and telling them that reality is that your Male or female and you don't have a fucking say in the matter.

For some reason, no.

In the west, it's accepted, even couraged to be one.

Mentally ill people shouldn't even be allowed to adopt a child

What i like is it is an unconcious admittance that she isn't actually a woman.

Comic #1: "I can pretend to be a woman and everything is great"

Comic #2: "I know I'm just fooling myself. My life is a lie."

>lead singer from axis of awesome comes out as male to female trans
>remains lead singer of his band
>still sings like a guy

I don't get it ??!?!?!?!?!?!?

What would have changed? It's still a man who believes he is a woman, and the opposite. The further down the rabbut hole you go, the closer you come to the root of the problem. All the otherkin nonsense is the same illness, different symptom. I don't want to beat the same drum over and over, but it is a mental illness. If a brain was functioning properly, it would recognize that it was it's set gender.

This shit is fucking hilarious, post more retarded trans comics

That's why i was asking if it was still officially considered a mental illness bc i know it used to be but i can't keep track of all this shit

Psych student. It should be just to clarify to society that its a symptom of mental illness ie gender dysphoria. Its a direct result.

Gender binary is still bullshit though guys, and i was one of those staunch gender binary supporters (thats a thing, jesus fuck).

I dont know, fuck it, dont take my word for it. I study cluster b personalities, particularly ASPD. Not gender dysphoria.

No it isnt.
But yet if you workout too much you can be diagnosed with body dismorphia, and that is a mental illness. Odd huh?

What?

I...what?

Thats exactly what i was pointing out lmao. glad you caught on. Cognitive dissonance within all of us is going to deal some major blows to not only our society, but the entire world.

>psychology is a hard science
>yet it changes constantly

Think you are cat, car or hotdog you are mental. But think you are a woman and you have a penis = brave

the author wanted to express his firm belief that trans people are fucking delusional idiots. The pillow represents that even if you grow out your hair, tuck your dick in or have it cut off you will never be a woman. just like a pillow is not a child.

how is gender binary bullshit? i mean sure you can choose to have your genitals surgically changed but you're just a man with tits and an inside-out penis

I have no idea what this even means and that makes me proud

Could you elaborate on the gender binary being bullshit? Mammals in nature are born as either male or female. Seems pretty binary to me.

im not sure that was even english...

It is, and it isn't. You can't paint with that broad of a brush, some do it for vanity, others sexual fulfilment, and still more that genuinely believe their body isn't their own. People have the right to do as they please with their bodies, but any augmentation or gender reassignment surgery should require significant psychological evaluation before it's a viable option.

I don't get it... Is that good?

wow!! you're really stupid

I know what an ignorant shitheel huh

i consider myself a progresive guy, im in favor of rights to the gay comunity , feminism etc

but every damn time i read one of these comics i want to throw up

You dont have to be a hard science to be right. Thats a meme. Weve done plenty of replicable testing, although frankly im disappointed in the field myself. I plan to change that.

Also, if your field doesnt change over time based on evidence, its almost definitely wrong. Thats what religion tries to do.

we found the "trap" enthusiast

>Transman
>Transwoman
>Gay
>Has a son

>All the white people are evil

Just fuck me up fam

He totally needs to check all his cis genderd white male privilege.

Unless he is a person of color. Then he is a brave hero bc everyone knows people of color can't be bigoted or prejudiced

>evidence
What evidence? Psychology is just reading current societal trends and trying to decide what is "normal" based on averages. Psychology will never have the same sway as any other science because there is a bedrock to other sciences. 2+2=4, newton's laws, etc. Psychology has no foundation and is merely a divining rod. It is pointless

This acceptance regime makes far more mentally ill people than actually manage to off themselves. They'll be more mentally ill + more suicides

My brain is dying in real time

It's about the parents that choose to sex change or give certain hormones to their children while they are babies and cannot voice their opinion

Sex doesnt equal gender. Gender is just how you see yourself in regards to relations with others, generally sexually, which is often the case for confusion. Its a semantics thing.

Gender is more based on self perception than actual genetics or schematic functioning (although they correlate). Since humans are special in the fact that they can perform metacognition, they have a degree of control over themselves and their perceptions, including how they see themselves in regards to gender.

Theres a lot of bullshit surrounding the whole tranny thing because of the vested political and economic interests that are trying to push things (like SJW), but thats the main idea behind it. Its just a matter of how you see yourself, and people with gender dysphoria dont see themselves as society declares them to be based on sex. Most of the time though, people dont really give much of a fuck and accept their roles because their egos arent that fragile, which is why you end up seeing trannies with lots of narcissism and its surrounding symptoms.

this

and this

has anyone ever considered that perhaps political correctness has gone... too far?

So... this comic is suggesting that changing a small child's gender against its knowlege/consent is a good thing...?

I don't...

My brain...

wait wait waaaait, really? i mean, really really? noooo waaaayyyyy

Invite stranger into child's household.

Stranger puts hands on child in anger.

THATS OK

Nah it's saying that if we stop it that the parents will have to accept the children as they are sarcastically

Welcome to the mind of a mentally ill person. These people shouldn't be the object of hate, but one of pity. This community driven immersion therapy nonsense is damaging. These people need real, medical help. Not advice from a bullshit social media board.

well yes but the thing is no normal person is going to understadn that because they are either male or female and not a unicorn

What is a Panromantic Asexual? Loves every conceivable gender but doesn't fuck any of them?

Biology student.
>Gender binary
Genetically speaking, you could argue that it's a 'bit' of a sliding scale.
But ignoring mutants, in the practical sense it really is.

No, you stupid fucking nigger, that is not how it works. Gotta dick? Guess what, YOU ARE MALE! Except in very, very rare cases of hermaphrodites, dick=male and vag=female.

if im understanding you correctly you're saying gender is self-perceived and sex is the biological determinate of genitals

>Lithoromantic
Attraction to stones obviously

You talk a lot of shit for a retard. You know everything dont you? Theres more to knowing things than raw empiricism, like, i dont know, logic, or pattern detection. Dont talk shit about a field unless youve studied it. Any field. Even if its about scientology, its just a good practice to go by.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychological_research_methods

Now go read. You dont know shit because ive run into that same parroted argument a million times at this point.

Every single one of you faggots in a trap thread

Do you actually know anything about psychology? It is very much a science. Our knowledge of all the sciences has increased/changed significantly over the past 50 years.

>Even if its about scientology,
LOL , thanks i needed that laugh

You nailed it

unlike this retard
Also, retard, again, semantics. If you dont know what that means, nothing youre going to say matters. I brought you a link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics

I mean its true. Scientology is a joke, but close mindedness and bigotry are destroyers of finding out the reality of things. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

sounds like you're arguing semantics
"a rose by any other name"

Keep defending your shitty choice to further persue nonsense. Psychology=reading of tea leaves
If everyone was psychotic, youd claim not being that was mental

its okay it was me you were trying to explain to in the first place anyway

generally i don't entirely agree with the self-perceived thing because it tends to lead to gender dimorphism which was pointed out earlier IS a genuine mental disorder however if its self-perceived its really none of my business in the first place

Yeah, keep up the apologetics for mentally ill people. "Oh, you are a woman? Well then! Let's jack you up on some hormones, cut your dick in half and shove it up inside you! That'll fix everything!"

Well, thats how things are defined right now, and i think i brought up the confusion on another post. Sex and gender are pretty much interchangeable to a lot of the populace, but theyre actually defined differently, and until everyone gets on the same page, everything is going to get all fucky.

Normally id take the simple route and make them interchangeable, buts its actually important to make a difference between the two, especially in the field of psychology where we actually have to worry about the difference.

Mad *woman don't assume my gender white cis scum

like everything else, play pretend, make everyone else play pretend, if they dont play pretend with you call them a meanie poopoo head and tell teacher. Sorry, call them a white cismale misogynist and call the police.

You're referring to clinical psychology, and you're partially right. There are plenty of psychologists to deal with taxometric analyses of how best to categorize disorders. So while what we define as disordered might change, taxometrics helps determine whether there are actually identifiably different categories, which is actually pretty useful. Check out Paul Meehl's stuff on schizophrenia and taxometrics.