>Is this normal?
No.
>can I fix it
Yes. Cut the tight skin.

Why you want to fix it without a doctor? Go see one fucking pussy

go to a doctor and stop shitposting you retard

happen to me, just wait some day and keep your penis hydrated

Called phismosis best get it cut

Because shitty countries like America don't have free healthcare and OP is too poor

Don't listen to this faggot. Look up stretching excercises you can do in the tight skin. Fixed mine in too months and you don't have to live with a desensitized penis for the rest of your life.

I'm guessing you used to have phimosis. If that's the case, then just stretch the skin.

That's such bullshit, you can easily stretch your foreskin using phimorings by phimocure. My foreskin was pretty tight and it took me less than a year to stretch it up, I can now pull the foreskin back normally. No need for cutting.

Yeah, American here. My health care plan is shooting myself in the head if I get too sick.

op here
not american and im 18
not phimosis since i know what that is
i can afford a doctor but i dont think i really need it do i?

it is best you go see a doctor and don't ask Sup Forums for such advice we might as well tell you to put sharpie in pooper

>free

You could probably just put some vaseline on that area and sleep with your foreskin pulled back.
If anyone knows what this causes and knows a better solution, help the guy out.

no never had phimosis

>not phimosis since I don't know what that is
That's not how medical problems work my friend. Look it up and see if you have it or not, dummy.

its only like this when erect

This is bullshit aswell, it all depends on the severity of the condition. Some can get fixed by stretching, some have to get cut. I had the same problem and had to get cut, they actually burn-cut it with some sort of laser.

read the post again
he said he knows what it is

Well it's worth a try before drastic measures like cutting your foreskin off. If it isn't a necessary procedure, don't do it.

Just stretch it regularly I had it too!

Wow, looks like I'm the dummy.

do this OP

Jesus go to a doctor before it falls off

i just feel a little tension thats it
thanks ill do this

But it looks exactly like a phimotic ring?

it's called paraphimosis you fag.

That looks fucking cool

We need to see dat butthole know i'm talkin bout

Had it too, just stretch everyday in the shower till it doesnt hurt, it'll get comfortable afterwards

alright after doing this for 2 minutes the skin is already stretched and the waist is half the size it used to be
ill stick to this
thanks a lot user
dick aint mine

lol why dont you go flaccid and pull it forward?

How long has it been like this? If you just discovered it, just act and fap normally, it will settle itself. If not, go to a true doctor.

I'm a true doctor but I need to see dat butthole first

alright
i guess ill fap a little more aggressively too
i tough this was normal. ill also pull the foreskin to around half of my head to stretch it as well
hope this works

dam nigga. you got da tuberculosis

See? Aren't you glad you don't listen to Jews telling you to chop it off?

he would have to cut lots of skin to fix it that way
just streach op

hell i would ive with the waist my whole life
aint nobody choping a part of my dick off

Medfag here.
Go see an actual doctor.
It might be relieved a bit by treatment with medium strength steroid-ointment.
Otherwise, minor surgery is the way to go. It's quite safe.

I wish I could've killed the doc when I was a newborn before he chopped mine off.

Unfortunately Americans aren't actually born with a gun in hand.

That's not normal phimosis as you appear to have a stranglely narrowed specific band. If you really don't want to go the doctor (you should to get some steroid cream), try pulling your foreskin up over your head and see if you can get your fingers down through it to the narrow part and pull it often. Does it still glide smoothly?

You could always get cut, pretty sure the people warning about desensitization are butthurt cutfags who are angry they weren't consulted on their circumcision and let their worst fears of its consequences out. If they magically got their foreskins back they would probably be disappointed. I'm uncut and the foreskin is not like some kind of clit-tier pleasure center like is described here.

>hurr it's just the foreskin

Yes let's forget the gland keratinization and the fact that many cut guys (me too) have their frenelum removed.

Did you wrap a rubber band around your dick?

im uncut and i think you haven't considered how much it would suck to masturbate without your foreskin if you think getting cut wouldn't suck.

Look, I get you're mad because you didn't get a say in it and you have a right to be. I'm just saying you literally don't know what you're missing: I have a foreskin and it's not as amazing as it's hyped up to be.

My gland is also very keratinized even though I'm uncut and it's always covered when flacid. It was shiny pink when I was a kid though. Not sure it's a big deal.

Another thing about circumcision is the American 'high' style gives that weird unnatural two-toned look, so that's a downside I guess.

I often roll it back to wank so the pleasurable area on and just below the head gets touched directly. Different folks different strokes!

did you forget to take your condom off? and it ended up like this?

Mine is the two toned.

But yeah not knowing what you're missing is a pretty bad thing.

Like I said though, it isn't just the foreskin, but the band, frenelum, glands etc.

Damn

I have a foreskin and this is BS, there's no way the head is less sensitive than the shaft skin.

The only thing this gets right is that the frenulum feels quite nice, but it's really not more pleasurable than the head.

Probably a cherrypicked study to fuel the anger of those circumcised at birth?

My dick looked like that once. Freaked me out. It's looked normal my whole 30+ years of life, then one day I had half an erection and it looked like this.

I touched myself for a bit, and it went away pretty quickly. Haven't seen it again. It's probably from like dehydration or something stupid.

Maybe a random vein that isn't pushing enough blood into a band of erectile tissue or something (not that I know what the fuck I'm talking about or if erectile tissue is segmented into bands at all).

But anyway, my dick's normal. Just saw this once. It looked almost exactly like what you've got there.

Full disclosure- I'm a white male, married, fuck every 2-3 days or so. Masturbate in between. Circumcised. Otherwise, pretty healthy. Run a lot. Yeah. Good luck OP.

high steroid cortisone cream. Prescription only.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls, etc.

OP doesn't even have foreskin you idiots

OP - this happens to me occasionally to. It's a combination of two things:

1. Dick exhaustion (ED-type symptoms) from too much fapping
2. Only getting kind-of aroused

The penis doesn't fill up with blood evenly when getting erect. This is ok - just take a break from fapping for a few days and make sure the next time you're seriously aroused when you're getting hard. If it persists for a long time, you may need ED treatment.

> that graph is not measuring "most pleasurable" areas.. it's measuring "fine touch"

Pleasure can also come from pressure-triggered nerve endings, such as those found in the head of the penis. BUT... other areas with comparable amounts of fine-touch nerve endings to the foreskin are the fingertips and the lips. VERY sensitive, pleasurable areas.

Built in cock ring. Nice

Of course your head feels better you have protective layer on it, cut guys don't.

Besides this isn't measuring the level of erogenous pleasure just sensitivity

>op doesn't have a foreskin

You're literally retarded

I'm having trouble understanding what to take away from your post here.

In your opinion then the difference from pleasure between cut and uncut would be fairly significant yes?

Top kek

It's a significant difference, but I'm agreeing with you that although that graph was valuable, it doesn't show the full picture in terms of pleasure.

You can always get a revision to tighten up and get rid of the two-toned thing to improve aesthetics.

Tight dicks feel better anyway- like living, pulsing dildos.

if you tried to learn to read braille with your dick, you'd do a much better job trying to use your foreskin to feel it, rather than using the head of your penis. The head of your penis doesn't have the kind of nerve endings that can feel that level of detail.

alright, yes I agree with that.

Then again saying "significant difference" even is a hard thing to say, sexual pleasure is pretty hard, maybe impossible right now, to really quantify and compare.

I think the brain likely makes up for a lot of the missing pleasure zones and sensitivity, considering much of sexual enjoyment is mental.

Would be an interesting thing to study in depth but unfortunately it's a difficult thing to get the go ahead to study since so many push circumcision, it's like trying to study effects of childhood sex with adults, differences between races or other such controversial topics.

>revision

What?

I think as far as cut dicks go mine is alright. I would prefer more skin so that I didn't have hair high up on the shaft, and my frenelum back. But I can't do much about that.

I have a high and tight cut.

Stop choking you dick, faggot.

How the fuck do you keep a penis hydrated?

well, we know what nerve endings do. We understand how they work. The different types of them. The value of a densely concentrated area of nerve endings correlates to a highly sensitive area.

We know a LOT about what the foreskin can feel and that it's immensely sensitive, with unique structures and nerves that are permanently destroyed by circumcision.

It doesn't take a genius to deduct that something of value is being lost.

But that isn't to say that some people might not enjoy being circumcised, or even like the difference better... there are people who like having their whole penis cut off. So, in that sense, you're right.

It is a complication of circumcision. Go see the doctor. With a bit of luck it is treatable.

nigger
this is going on for a year now
and i do have a foreskin

use a little eye-dropper to get water, or even better Gatorade, into the urethral opening. If it won't go in, gendtly massage the meatus until it does.

Normally I wouldn't recommend Gatorade, but the added electrolytes is very good for the spongy tissues of the penis.

I don't think it's entirely fair to compare the sensation someone might enjoy from circumcision to that of someone who likes missing a penis.

Perhaps you're right though and I'm slightly biased trying to make myself feel better for being cut.

I honestly don't know.

im not circumcised tho

He's not circumcised, Jesus Christ.

>and my frenelum back
Not that user, but my frenulum doesn't feel that great but it reliably seems to make me cum (if you just rubbed it and did nothing else, I'd cum in like 30 seconds). I wonder if it's in a reflex loop to trigger ejaculation like when you kick when your knee is hit right.

I once thought about removing it so I could last longer but figure it would leave an ugly scar and hurt like a bitch.

We're all biased, but coming to terms with that bias and trying to stay open minded is all you can do.

From my perspective, arguing that removing the foreskin doesn't diminish sensation makes as much sense as saying removing the lips wouldn't diminish sensation.... because in many ways the foreskin is a LOT like your lips.

maybe if you didn't put rubber bands around your dick, you wouldn't have to worry about going to the doctors faggot.

A revision would turn a high and tight into a low and tight, I think.

lolololol OP doesn't even understand what foreskin is and believe he has it

hopeless case, newfriends, move on

free at the point of use. It's a fantastic system that costs the individual far less than insurance and though it can sometimes be slower, provides care that would otherwise bankrupt many people for illness or accident they had no control over. It makes for a better, healthier and more productive populace, and people are less stressed because they don't have potential healthcare bills hanging over them.

don't worry, I'll stop treading on you now lil snek

Yeah I wouldn't do that. I've seen you post before by the way.

I definitely do not disagree that sensation is lost with circumcision, I'm more curious about to what degree.

That would be worse. High circumcisions are best for retaining the most inner foreskin, high and loose with intact frenelum would be the "best" circumcision.

You're fucking retarded.

pics? how's the underside look without the frenulum?

>I've seen you post before by the way.

No you haven't, I rarely go on Sup Forums and have certainly never posted about this.

what a retard

Here

Weird I've definitely seen another poster here say the exact same thing about being able to cum in 30 seconds from the frenelum, worded the same way as you.

Marvelous coincidence maybe?

Is the OP who had his dick stuck in a bottle today?

i call bullshit

looks about the same as mine, maybe even a little more frenulum left than i have. all i know is, that spot gets attention and nothing can stop me from cumming

American here, I pay $0.00 in health insurance premiums and my most expensive co-pay is $5.00

Get a job with good insurance.

I LOVE being Canadian.

Had the same thing back in college from wanking off with bar soap in the shower. Just start masterbating with vaseline or moisturizing lotion and it'll fix itself.

I'm not sure if the band on my shaft is a part of the "frenelum" or not but I clearly lack the frenelum that attaches to the underside of the glands like an intact man.

it's what's leftover from where they cut it. is it sensitive at all?

>say the exact same thing about being able to cum in 30 seconds from the frenelum, worded the same way as you.

When? I suppose it's possible I talked about it years and years ago when I frequented Sup Forums and have forgotten about it.

Or maybe the mean time to cumming from frenulum rubbing is actually about 30 seconds so it's a common experience?

Any cutfags here get it done when they were older?