I've been a beer guy most of my life and have kinda shied away from liquor

I've been a beer guy most of my life and have kinda shied away from liquor.

that being said I'm heading to the liquor store in a few hours, what does Sup Forums suggest?

Kentucky Deluxe, its cheap bourbon and it's decent.

Cocaine

Get vodka ice cold and add koolaid mix to it. preferably the liquid flavor enhancer shit not the powder. Mio works too

I like fireball

sounds like a recipe to throw up

i was drinking malibu rum with cocount and it was one of the few drinks that didnt make me want to puke so i suggest that.

Are you also in high school?

no it's good trust me, the only time i've ever puked drinking was one I took a huge swig of canadian whiskey and vomit hurdled from my lips when I burped. I barely even noticed it happen. The reason I knew I even puked was because i saw it projectile vomit out of my mouth

Any Captain Morgan, or Crystal Head Vodka. If you have tons of money to blow and don't care, Johnny Walker Blue.

Captain Morgan is kinda shit though, m8

Whatever you get be sure to get the biggest bottle they have

I enjoy it cause it's affordable and I've had much worse. I don't thinks it's that bad but there are definitely better rums, just more expensive.

get a decent bottle of bourbon to drink on the rocks.

bullet, buffalo trace, woodford reserve, costco/trader joes brands are solid, dickel rye, etc.

You don't like cinnamon whiskey, user?

Any decent dark rum is my drink.

Absinthe

Hello friends

Sip Smith Gin

George Dickel No. 12

How much you wanna spend?

Jameson Whiskey is pretty good

Jameson if you are drinking to get fucked up in a hurry

CM is garbage. DonQ crystal is like 17 a handle in jersey and wayyyyy clearer.

12yo Redbreast whiskey if you are looking for taste, Jameson Caskmates to get fucked up.

Navy proof. Blackout City here. Be careful & enjoy!

Patron

I always thought it was a girl liquor because every girl I know drinks just fucking Jameson

We need more info OP. Preferences? Dark or light? Whiskey, vodka, rum, gin? Cost? Mix or straight. Details motherfucker.

You know some kickass girls.

Don't listen to these plebs, go for a single malt scotch.

Rum and coke, 1 part rum 2 parts coke. The buzz comes on slowly like beer but hits you a little harder. Don't be a nigger and get bacardi.

That's the only way it is drinkable, with large amounts of redbull. And only redbull, not that generic shit or monster or Rockstar or any other bullshit energy drink.

>17 for a handle
rotgut

I thought rot gut only applied to whiskey. That sounds like a vodka to me. Which means it's rubbing alcohol.

It does sound like vodka, jersey vodka. Actually, might start calling shit rum jersey vodka.

Jameson. Sip it on a couple of rocks. Just get through the first couple of sips and you'll be alright after.

Deus Vult!

It tastes good alone though

No, it does not. Unless you are used to drinking large amounts of cough syrup.

If I am going for cheap, I get the Philadelphia whiskey and coke. Otherwise, I prefer crown royal or jack and coke. If u want a nice-tasting semi-femanine drink, try purple hooter. 2parts cranberry juice, 2 parts pineapple juice (preferable juiced from fresh fruit, not the sour canned crap), 1 part coconut rum, and 1 part soure melon liquer (midori is best).

cough syrup? it tastes like black licorice

I realize my taste is refined to a level that you plebeians would not understand, but I enjoy a nice Scotch-Whiskey blend, on the rocks of course.

>Scotch-Whiskey
>Whiskey
>e

Kys