Is this game worth buying? (Haven't had WiFi in a few weeks.)

Is this game worth buying? (Haven't had WiFi in a few weeks.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdes0D1rL7E
youtube.com/watch?v=3It3S7TFTGo
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO!

according to reviews, no

youtube.com/watch?v=3It3S7TFTGo

This game is shit over-hyped shit

okay while playing high
sober, no way

this got me every time

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik

Worth? That depends on how much money you have and what its value is to you.

I was going to wait for the price to go down, but then i said fuck it and bought it on the first day.

I did this because I decided losing $60 from my bank account wouldn't change my life at all. I've spent more on random unplanned trips to the bar.

The game is fun. You get to see weird shit and fight robots. Also I really enjoy getting stoned, farming minerals and flying around like a dingus. Dog fights are fun too.

I don't regret my purchase at all.

Eh it's not worth what they're asking for it right now. Definitely worth a play though, if you're willing to get it via less than legal means.

Aww shit, SuperBunnyHop is the shit. Gonna watch this later.

>game gets hyped as shit for no reason
>comes out
>doesn't live up to the baseless, ridiculously high hopes people had for it
Spore 2, everybody.

Depends. I didn't pay much attention to the hype. And $60 for me isn't an issue. I love playing while stoned as a semi casual game.

I can see how it'll get boring fast. Not enough variety.

But it'll always be good to jump in when bored with other games.

They did differ from a small staff. Lots of things missing that shouldn't. Like real space physics, gravity, realistic solar systems, etc. But still fun.

NOPE

>This video pretty much sums it up, and it's a good laugh

If you like adventure, pure beautiful adventure then yes. If you dont, stay the fuck away. The hype train has become a dangerous warzone

no. wait for star citizen.

Ive already put in about 30+ hpurs with it. I enjoy it from time to time but its not worth buying. It feels like a 20 dollar game and thats being generous

>Its definitely worth it

if adventure = grinding for hours then yes.

Fuck no.

This tbqh. Just saw their gamescom presentation, pretty impressive.

No

You fucking people are stupid.

If you go into an indie game expecting a triple a production you're retarded.

Did you artists also forget that Skyrim and Fallout were/are massive bug factories too?

Also, way to go posting bugs from that virus ridden pirated copy of the game that went around and claim that it's always like that.

I bought it to spite you hating fucks and aside from the occasional crash (and by occasional I mean 2 times, mainly because the sentries glitches into the wall and the wanted level froze at maximum) it's literally fine.

A little boring, a bit grindy, and the ship combat system is bad, but otherwise fine. It does what it should - wastes a few hours of your life at a time.

>believing internet critics
>not playing it for yourself to find out
>implying some dipshit faggot's internet opinion that is most likely paid for by shills is the only correct opinion

>If you go into an indie game expecting a triple a production you're retarded

If I pay a triple-a price, I expect a triple-a experience.

This was an indie game that charged the same price as a triple-a title.

no, its not worth torrenting even, had it for a week then uninstalled it.

Nigger this game was $60

The fuck you talking about "Indie Game" This isn't some $5 app download. This is supposed to be some cutting edge bullshit, like it was hyped.

Now in hindsight, the excuse is that it's "indie"? Well, fuck, since when does a shitty indie game deserve $60 price tag?

>I expect a triple-a experience

Define "Triple-A Experience".

Does it mean playing the same seven maps over and over again while trying to shoot four 13 year olds who called you a faggot because you couldn't figure out how to quickscope? Or does it mean something like watching 45 minutes of quicktime events and cinematics of some snarky douchebag doing nothing but quipping over and over again at generic villains who have nebulous motivations as to why they're trying to stripmine Brazil using nothing but 5 year old child slave labor?

If that's what you consider a "Triple-A Experience", you should fucking kill yourself. You're the cancer.

yes, unless you want pew-pew.

>Nigger this game was $60

Nigger, $60 isn't a lot of money for an adult.

It's not my fault you didn't have enough GBP to get mommy to buy it AND get your tendies.

You NEETs disgust me.

>unless you want pew-pew

I was a little disappointed that the space battle system is such utterly frustrating bullshit because you're basically fighting the fucking Enterprise with a slingshot every single time.

... and where the fuck is my sub-space scanner? The pirates apparently get them.

Yep. SO Yep.

$60 is plenty to those with other, real life adult things to pay for. Or if you're cheap.

... 3 gets in a row.

a winrar is me.

If you cant spend $60 for 18 quintillion planets then its not us you should bitch to

to be fair said planets arent are shared and are procedurally generated. It's not like said planets took effort to craft.

remove aren't*

>real life adult things to pay for
>implying adults haven't figured out how to budget themselves for entertainment

Consider for a moment that the majority of people that are bitching about this game are the same retards that downloaded that torrented copy which was utterly fucking broken because it was a hacked torrent copy.

The actual release title, the one that I bought for the PS4, has only crashed on me twice. Once because a sentinel got stuck in the wall and wouldn't reset, so the game eventually crashed out on me... and another time when it decided that taking off from the planet's surface was a good time to shoot the fucking ship off the surface at warp speed and crash it into the fucking space station.

That second game crash actually gave me a good 10 minutes of keks.

I again mention that there are SIGNIFICANTLY MORE BUGS in PATCHED VERSIONS of Skyrim and Fallout4.

60 bucks isn't a lot to invent in a potential good time. I've spent more on worse times... like the "Let's order bottle service at the nightclub" incident in Vegas that cost me 200 bucks for watered down Grey Goose and a human toilet covered in shitty tribal tattoos to pour it with her press-on nailed fingers..

now boarding...another hypetrain

Fuck man they can charge whatever they want. It's up to the consumer to determine if the price is worth the goods, not the other way around. You do market research, review, and check the experiences of others. Quit being a dumbass and impulse buying everything like a fucking retard. Hell, they could have charged $100 if they wanted to. It's really up to them.

Take Crusader Kings 2 for example. The game is $40 on steam. Guess what that total is with all the DLC? $281.42.

Do you feel like spending that kind of dosh on one game? Cuz alot of people out there do. Most of those DLC's are just song and unit appearance packs with about 6-8 actually expansions that simple things like new factions and a few more story based selections.

Grow the fuck up and learn how to manage your own damn money fucktard and let people do what they want with their own.

fuck they could have charged $100 for No Man's Sky if they wanted to and I'm sure a shit ton of people would buy it.

>hypetrain

I have a feeling Star Citizen is going to be the same measure of disappointment.

... but then again, if you actually believe the hype that people put out for games... at all... then you should probably go see a counselor... because you're probably more than a little autistic.

Product should be about half of what the hype is. Going into it demanding a unicorn and getting butthurt when it doesn't happen is exactly what I expect from self-entitled millennial faggots.

No
I pirated it though so didn't lose nothin

Train Simulator 2014 + all DLC... $3200

Well asside the extremely in-depth mathematics necessary to create an entire game based off of a procedurally generated universe of 18,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets

I saved up my GBP and I want an experience that matches the effort I made in acquiring my GBP.

>Implying I don't keep some GBP to spare for tendies.
>IMPLYING I DON'T EARN MY GBP for being a good boy

Well put, you beautiful bastard

Right man? Which pisses me off about people bitching about DLC. They can buy what they want, they don't have to buy everything. Take the Total War games since Shogun 2. Everyone bitches about the blood DLC, but it's $3 and is designed to reduce the base game's ratings so they're accessible to more people. Everyone bitched about Chaos being a DLC and pre order bonus with Warhammer, and I just didn't buy it because I don't want to use Chaos. However I felt The blood pack, and the new Beastman DLC was worth it because it added new concepts that I felt worthy of $19.

The planets don't even fucking exist until they are generated.

It's like saying Recettear has 100 quintillion zillion levels of unique dungeons, just because it's procedurally generated.

They are all basically the same thing with some minor stylistic differences.

Who the fuck would buy that? WHY?

How long have you played the game? Ten minutes?

What if I told you I hadn't even played the game, but I was just shitposting for the lawls?

You'd be surprised how many people love that game.

Mah, nigga, I love Master of Orion, that's less than like 5MB and came on like 4 floppy disks and is now a free download. I could play it for years, so I'm not alien to loving something.

But why would someone spend $3,200 on a fucking train simulator? You could buy a decent real used car with that.

LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL

But I have a decent real used car, maybe I want a train simulator.

Thanks m8, gtg now

time for tendies

ok, that's cool. but for 3 grand? What kind of bourgeois faggot even considers this?

I wasted $60 fucking dollars on this trash. No it's not worth shit

>pic very related

>implying I haven't spent more than 3 grand on an android game already

chump change

I think it is. It's fun. I knew this game would catch a ton of shot after it released because of all the hype. I couldn't even touch Destiny a week after it came out because it crashed so much, and you did t hear half the whining with that game. No mans sky works pretty well imo

Which game user? genuinely curious. It's not Dream Girlfriend, is it?

I spent $0.99 once on an in app purchase, and I had to convince myself that it was morally acceptable to pay for a free to play game.

Castle Clash

Ok, I'll bite. How do you spend 3 grand on a little phone game?

Did you just go hog wild with your student refund and buy like 300,000 nuka cola quantoms in fallout shelter? wtf?

I need to step away and rethink my life after hearing something like this

Short answer: No:
Long answer: Maybe. Depends.

If you're the sort of guy who liked to play the space mode in SPORE until the bitter end then this game is something for you. It's massive amount of exploration forces you to invest some time in it, and oh boy be ready for a fuckton of repetition. As for the game itself, the graphics are okayish, performance could be better (inb4 bad specs, I have a GTX 970 OC and an i7 3.4 GHz Quadcore and 12 GB RAM), a lot of promised functions and features were just omitted, and the developers are now saying: "We never promised such features yadda yadda" although a bazillion times proven otherwise. So yeah, if you didn't follow the hype train, enjoy exploration, don't mind bugs and don't mind repetition, this game might be for you. I would wait until it's a lower price though, 60 USD is a bit overboard for a game with such "depth". Or just buy Star Citizen.

Buy tokens, spend tokens to get heroes and better abilities for said heroes

Pic very related

Yes, OP, you should get it.

No. Alright for a day or two then gets repetitive.

No, its minecraft with a Destiny landscape.

worth $60, IMO no

i wish i waited until it was $30 or less

>3 years, still only $100 into that game
>never will get the mino I want
>feels bad
>Insane dungeons are hell

I got about 20 or so hours in. It's pretty fun. I don't pay attention to hype like the super nerds do so I had zero expectations. It's a nice time burner, upgrade shit fix shit, meet aliens and buy and sell shit. Worth 60? Meh, if it goes on steam sale sure.

Mino is amazing, especially once his is ability is leveled up. I love destroyer, too, but there are so many other heroes that top him in health and damage. They've really nerfed destroyer by releasing newer heroes. I remember when he could destroy almost any base just by himself, good luck with that now.

Pirate the game. Try gog version (its more stable than steam). If you like it, then support developers and buy it.

>game made for in-depth and endless exploration
>gets trending on internet and everyone hypes it up as some star wars type game
>release comes "where da action at, muh 60 dollurs, its just exploring wtf"

People ruin things.

I wish I had PC good enough to play it, I always like to explore in video games, but no game ever offers enough exploration.

Trust me bro there is a lot to explore. I've spent the last 5 game hours just exploring one planet. And there is still lots I ignored.

PC good enough?

my AMD athlon ii 630 quad (2.8ghz) and radeon HD 6950 run it just fine

I'm convinced... I'm buying it. Mainly because it has FREE dlc forever

There is literally nothing to explore after you've gone through 1 planet you've gone through all. Everything looks the same except for some minor diffrences, that get repetetive soon as well. As for story, if you can call it that, its garbage, no real message its just making you move on.
And the game itself is really glitchy and annoying a lot of times.

Wouldn't buy again, except if it was like 20 - 15 bucks, that would be more than resonable price.