Salty chinese fans have left 200,000+ comments on Aussie Mack Horton's instagram...

Salty chinese fans have left 200,000+ comments on Aussie Mack Horton's instagram. Horton called San Yang a drug cheat and cucked him in the 400m freestyle final.

They will have a rematch in the 1500m final where San Yang said “1500m, I’m the king”.

>Why aren't you autists talking about this unfolding drama.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/08/swimmer-mack-hortons-social-media-accounts-flooded-by-angry-chinese-fans
reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-swimming-m-400free-horto-idUSKCN10I0O5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't give a crud

I just want to see China choke tbqh

>Salty
t. wigga

not gonna happen

now go suck more muslim dicks, Louis.

he will squash the AusWORM

Any Youtube link of any of this stuff?

Is Germany accepting Chink refugees too now?

whoa guy, no need to go dooping mental

I thought Germany was the Muslim nation?

The Chinese guy didn't even dope

It was a medicine that was only illegal for 6 months, they even had to issue an apologize

and it was in a national tournament too, so irrelevant

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/08/swimmer-mack-hortons-social-media-accounts-flooded-by-angry-chinese-fans

His facebook is MackHortonSwimmer

It's pretty funny reading. The chinks have went all the way back in his facebook history spamming his posts

Also, overplayed by the media, but that's okay actually.

Need some spice

Horton won the 1st exchange of blows in mental games.

That's what they always say blackie. "Oh poor me i tested positive because of a a teak or my mums medicine. Maradona said you lot were given a little something something in the second leg of a world cup qualifier between Australia and Argentina.

>tfw I thoutght this was a JAV ass screenshot

Steak*

Boo hoo~ Cry me a river already.
You just won by mere 0.13 sec. And did shit-talking like you just invented swimming.
You got what you deserve.

What are you gonna say if you lost to Sun Yang next time? "Mummy, that chinese person cheated..."

>You just won

Just win baby!

China literally cannot take banter.

lmao the butthurt

>The Chinese swim team issued a statement, calling Horton's claims a "malicious personal attack" on Yang.

>"We have been noticing what has been said in the past two days by Horton, who launched a malicious personal attack [on Chinese swimmers]," team manager Xu Qi told China's state-run Xinhua news agency.

>"We think his inappropriate words greatly hurt the feelings between Chinese and Australian swimmers. It is proof of a lack of good manners and upbringing.

>"We strongly demand an apology from this swimmer."

It's not even butthurt fans on the internet.

wtf, i hate chinese people now

show that chink's teeth. very obvious that he's been doped to the gills since he was a kid.

they're next, after russia.

these obvious state-sponsored doping shenanigans are fucking pathetic. it's straight out of the 70s.

>thinking the US doesn't do the exact same thing

kek

>It is proof of a lack of good manners and upbringing.
Chinks complaining about manners. Kek

Right, because Argentina needs drugs to beat Australia at soccer...

serious question: if someone dopes for 10 years prior to competition, and then is clean while they're actually competing, surely they still have an unfair advantage over people who have always been clean?

lol dude literally looks like a shark

Kek btfo and to assmad to control themselves

If I had teeth like those I'd be doping 24/7 desu

these chinks are pretty funny

>chinks angry at South China Sea ruling
>KFC targeted by protesters

The doping caused it, at lest partly. He's likely been given "supplements" since he was 5 years old.

if chinese posters were allowed to post on Sup Forums, then i'm pretty sure all of Sup Forums would be bantz'd into non-existence.

>apologise

lel

Damn, shouldn't he be winning gold since he's part shark?

So are sharks bad swimmers?

too much banter

>Aussies insulting their overlords

>puerto rico taking it up the ass from theirs without a peep.

get back to me when you get statehood k?

i thought that was a big ass...

I would die of orgasm baniting a chinese poster.

>China's first exposure to Aussie Bants
>200,000+ comments

You glorious cunts

OH I AM LAFFIN. I guess all these Chinks conveniently turned a blind eye to Sun Yang's antics the past few years and his suspension.

Can apologize to sun yang be a meme?

#dicksoutforsanyang

Lol the azns are the worst with banter. yes I know america sucks at it too

If an upset populace had their eyes on your social media account, what would you post on it?

None of these posters better be Chinese-Australian.

Holy shit. Think about all the (you)s he's getting.

>delete your account
keep it up based aussie

I hope those nigger-spics never ever get statehood. It would be best if we cut them loose.

So this is the power of shitposting

>What was USSR
>What was East Germany

Yea we've already seen that episode.

>roger_clarinet_zhou

or chinese canadian/american
vile

>barely recognizing how shitty chinese are

Woke up this morning to the slopes taking 1st place on the medal tally, but USA is now in first, thank fuck for that. Keep it up americunts, don't let the gooks win

No because unlike people who haven't been doping they will not be used to performing clean. Also the bounce back from going off it will fuck them up

I have an extraordinary passion for Chinese history. But holy fuck I hate that there are so many chinks in white countries. Especially those in Europe.

Look all I know is that the Australians have set up a doping ring similar to Russia for their swim team. Ian Thorpe has privately funded it to benefit the Australian National Team in the Olympics.

More than 650,000 (you)s in less than 10 hours.

One of our wimmin Swimmers (Lilly King) got pissed tonight because a Russian swimmer held up her index finger to say "number one" before the race. King won the race (a semifinal) and wagged her index finger at the Russian swimmer. She then went to an NBC interview and called the Russian a proven "drug cheater" and said she has no right to be calling herself #1 after failing drug tests. Olympic drama is best drama.

How and when did the meme start that Ireland doesn't like big bunda? Is it true?

The Australian swim team was terrible in 2012 and seems to be just as bad this year.

she tested positive twice

Our swim team sucks too bro. US will have a terrible medal count at Rio.

"He gained widespread sympathy at home on Saturday after breaking down in tears following his loss.

Chinese media carried pictures and videos of him crying and hugging a friend with the phrase "Sun Yang don't cry" trending across social media."

reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-swimming-m-400free-horto-idUSKCN10I0O5

"Sun yang don't cry!"

Kek kek kek kek China and the brat can't handle the bants

I saw that, fucking lol

>our
proxyfag get out

>>Why aren't you autists talking about this unfolding drama.
same reason we don't talk about swimming during the other 47 months - no one cares.

Someone from Ireland said "Too much ass" in a female athlete fap thread a few years ago.

we've already won more gold in swimming than london im pretty sure

>implying they have souls

sun yat sen is rolling in his grave
rip vancouver hello hongcouver

you're wrong.
obviouslsy you don't understand what the drugs do, why athletes use them

He's undoubtedly the best long distance swimmer in the world. Watch some of his races senpai

SHOO SHOO CHINKYPOOS

>all those foreign overseas 'investments' into canada
>buying houses just to leave them open

>Why aren't you autists talking about this unfolding drama.
Because following petty, irrelevent bickering between athletes is at the peak of autism, right with following eceleb Youtubers and being Australian

Wait, why is China banned from posting on Sup Forums

Their gov blocks Sup Forums m8. Was there last Summah

The 47th Central Review Council of the 29th Greater Commitern decided that the People's Republic of China lacks the economic superstructure at this moment to handle the Bantz but will embark upon a public investment program to propel China towards a QOB (quality of banter) on par with capitalist hegemons Australia.

Why would he even say shit if he won?

government blocks a bunch of big websites that the west uses

> be americuck
> accuse others of having autism
> irony

>sun yang splashes water in ausbros face
>ausbro understandably insults him
>chinks get butthurt about this
>just your average day in commie land
Son of the bitch!

aus hates chinks

because NBC only shows american centric events.

More chink butthurt kek

id make some of them chick women butt hurt if u know what i mean

Every time I refresh, there's hundreds of new comments

It's like half of China is chatting shit about this guy, top lel.

>muh racism
Mainland Chinese are some of the most racist cunts on the planet, they can go fuck themselves.

So is he half british?

This has really made me despise China.

They also made a huge fucking stink because our Olympics Broadcaster Channel 7 cut away from China to an ad break during the athlete's entrance of the opening ceremony.

Really makes you think.

>olympics
>chinese fans butthurt as fuck over some shit
like every time

Worked at a small shop once owned by a Korean dude, with a Japanese manager and a Vietnamese co-worker.

It was then that I learned of the common shared hatred of the Chinese that united the various peoples of East Asia.