i dont think so

THE NOSE, FUCK

Lost

So much kek

>niggers don't know how to kill

is this real life?

Holy shit, lost, also check em

Is it just fantasy?

White people are actually the best when it comes to killing.

caught in a landslide

summerfags

############################################
DO ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS HAVE THE GORE ROOSTER??
ITS A DEAD BODY SOMEONE TURNED INTO A ROOSTER
#########################################

any one have this in a gif of this PLEASE

No escape from reality.

I wonder if he knows we have all had a chuckle over him?

Open your eyes

not as horrible as this

Fucking lost

i kinda feel bad but on the other side...

>this face

did he died

story?

so old banana im not even gon click it

For. What?

Shit

jokes on you nigger! I recognize this fucking text.

aylmao

>goat
wut

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

no.. luckily he was wearing a helmet

fagfag

Lost so hard

HAHAA

lost

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

lighten the fuck up, jesus christ

Is that a dog-camel?

GOAT

>no one suspects a thing

cancer

k...

Abandon thread

LOLLLL
Almost pissed myself hahaaha

You will get cancer unless you reply "I'm a cunt" on 200 different threads

dsxftc bjnyi,ghljtfyu hmtukmhfgyudyghjtugyjkt

fdgfdgdfgdf

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET. COCKMUFFIN

Not fucking around and taking any chances

I was drunk as shit but my sides hurt after this dumb shit.

>...but she still suckin

Maybe some nigger goat

Fuck ya bitch

>Tumblr

I think someone took the bait

ty for free bumps banana

I have the weirdest boner.

YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD FAGGOT. IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU ARE. STUPID AS A STONE
THAT THE OTHER STONES MAKE FUN OF. SO STUPID THAT YOU HAVE TRAVELED
FAR BEYOND STUPID AS WE KNOW IT AND INTO A NEW DIMENSION OF STUPID.
META-STUPID. STUPID CUBED. TRANS-STUPID STUPID. STUPID COLLAPSED TO
A SINGULARITY WHERE EVEN THE STUPONS HAVE COLLAPSED INTO STUPONIUM.
STUPID SO DENSE THAT NO INTELLIGENCE CAN ESCAPE. SINGULARITY STUPID.
BLAZING HOT SUMMER DAY ON MERCURY STUPID. YOU EMIT MORE STUPID IN ONE
MINUTE THAN OUR ENTIRE GALAXY EMITS IN A YEAR. QUASAR STUPID. IT CANNOT
BE POSSIBLE THAT ANYTHING IN OUR UNIVERSE CAN REALLY BE THIS STUPID.
THIS IS A PRIMORDIAL FRAGMENT FROM THE ORIGINAL BIG STUPID BANG. A PURE
EXTRACT OF STUPID WITH ABSOLUTE STUPID PURITY. STUPID BEYOND THE LAWS
OF NATURE. I MUST APOLOGIZE. I CAN'T GO ON. THIS IS MY EPIPHANY OF
STUPID. AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY NOT HEAR FROM ME FOR A WHILE.
I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN SUMMON THE STRENGTH LEFT TO MOCK YOUR MORONIC
OPINIONS AND MALFORMED COMMENTS ABOUT BORING TRIVIA OR YOUR OTHER DRIVEL.

FUCK OFF

Fuck you

>saved from Google images

kys

this?

>Looking for frozen gifs on google images
K

Fuck off

Fuck off

This one

>Not looking for frozen gifs on google images

L