Season finale tonight you guys. What are you guys expecting or hoping for?

Season finale tonight you guys. What are you guys expecting or hoping for?

To be cancelled.

/thread

I know the chances of it happening are about 0%, but I think it'd be cool to see Dean and Sam (maybe Cas too) take over the role of the archangels now that they're all dead
Sorry mate, already renewed for a 12th season

>Sorry mate, already renewed for a 12th season
When will it end

After 13 almost certainly. Jared+Jensen's kids are going to school soon and they want to be less busy. They've already started wrapping up loose ends in the lore this season and are setting up for endgame. Plus, the whole 13 seasons for a spooky show thing. The president of the CW however has said he will renew the show for as long as the actors want to do it.

To have God actually be God and kick some ass, it won't happen but after waiting years for God to appear I feel like it should happen

I think God and Amara will be locked up together. Can't have someone as powerful as god sticking around. Same reason Lucifer had to die. Also I don't think the soul bomb thing in the trailer will happen because earlier in the season they said the boys will never come back to life again. So unless they just lied then, then Dean won't die.

I have a couple ideas for how the season will end. I don't necessarily think any of them are GOOD but they do seem likely because it is Supernatural:
>God and the Darkness fuse together making some sort of Dark God creature who is more powerful than both of them but less sure about destroying/preserving the universe
>Darkness is locked away, but so is Dean, sorta like how Sam was trapped with Lucifer in the cage except maybe less possession
>Darkness locked away, Sam gets the mark
>Darkness and God locked away. One brother gets God mark, other gets Darkness mark. They both get super powerful, but they become enemies

First one would be pretty cheesy but potentially interesting. Second one would just feel like re-treading old ground, and third one would be like re-treading old ground times a million. Fourth one could be really good if it worked out well but awful if it didnt

Isn't this show for legbeards?

Some half-rate reaper said they can't come back to life. I feel like God's word would trump hers if he so desired

If Sam gets the mark I think I'm officially done with watching the show. I've stuck with it for 11 seasons but I don't think I can keep going on watching a show that rips off it's own plot from 2 seasons beforehand

/thread

Charlie to come back to save the day

Adam is released and becomes next season's big bad

It's a shame they killed Charlie off right when she was getting kind of interesting

>kind of getting interesting
Not really, she was still that nerdy lesbian who's perfect except not and knows how to do that one important thing the other cant, just like the other seasons. Except the writers finally had the balls to follow that to its natural conclusion and kill her instead of sending her to fucking the land of OZ.

There is a reason her ghost hasn't shown up, unlike pretty much every other character in some form.

Was anyone else annoyed by how much of a whiney bitch God is? I mean he creates everything, knows everything that will happen, then why does he get depressed when everything happens? I do like his bar and his song though.

I wish instead of having that bullshit MotW Critters episode, they took an episode to truly show God's powers. I would've loved to see a filler episode showing just how badass and powerful God can be but instead we got the ten thousandth reiteration of the same episode

>god shows up
>primordial darkness force that rivals god
So what the fuck is the big bad that gives retarded trouble next

That one voodoo witch or whatever said they had a chance to beat Amarra then held up the sun card. Episode ended with Rowena looking out to a sunrise. Obviously Rowena is gonna do some kind of sun magic to kill Amarra. Pic somewhat related.

I thought it was cancelled years ago.

I'm more upset that they introduced a cool concept like Victor Frankenstien's ancestors are walking around using mad science to improve themselves and Dean's kills em all in an episode and that's all we ever see of em

I got a supernatural tattoo a few weeks ago

This.

Shit ended at season 5 and everything after has been cashing in on tumblr.

Amara can't be killed though. Remember God stated that if one of them died then all reality would completely collapse. She can be imprisoned and I'm guessing she can be disarmed somehow but not killed.

I wanted to see more of the Frankenstein family too. Maybe follow that up by having them fight Dracula.

> Vampires butt ducking the boys.
> God walks in and everything explodes.
> creates beer out of nothing.
> Ride off into the sunset with God bro.

Too late anyway, they wouldn't have done anything good with them with writing this shit this far into it

I've been watching this show since 2005 back when I was finishing school.

Now I have grey hairs in my beard and I'm balding. I want off this ride.

I had grey hair IN high school

I think the sun thing was just the Earth getting closer to the sun by Amara's doing, to turn the world to ashes

please let it end already

Who says there needs to be a big bad? This idea of there being one huge powerful monster where the whole season revolves around beating it is kinda ridiculous; the only post-season-5 season where that's been the case is season 11 and sorta season 7. The chances of season 12 revolving around another big bad is ludicrously small

my wayword sons

>killed lucy but not cas

Will this be the live talk back thread?

>Not putting Supernatural in the OP
You fucked up, you stupid cunt.

there always is one without fail

YES! I was hoping that Chuck would be a persona and that God would be seriously badass. But nope, God is a loser.

"I'm the bug."

Fuck you, Chuck. Double fuck you, Carver.

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!

i never get tired of that into

god will literally die before this show ends

>its a Dean makes me want to drink episode

No one has ever made beer look so good.

>yfw death reaps amara and god at the same time

I clicked to see who you were replying to and it took me to a Supernatural thread. I thought I was in a capeshit thread and you were replying in it to show how formula culture by corporate is. I realize now I was just scrolling the front page.

Alcoholic Dean is back!

The Anti-Christ?

time to rev up that season 12 lore

Is this a Babe of Letters?

we interstellar now

The world is ending and this bitch wants to arrest Sam and Dean?

hahahah they're sicking female james bond on the winchesters. this must be related to the stein stuff from last year

death is dean's bitch now

Remember when this show was straight about America, the American urban legends and none of this other worldly bullshit.

We are getting in Buffy watcher territory. Bullshit Buffy. We've gone from horror to cheesy urban fantasy.

What stein stiff, this is the first full season I've watched in a long time.

descendants of frankenstein's monster

for all that's worth

last season had a minon subplot where the brothers encountered a family who were the inspiration for the legend of Victor Frankenstein

they modded their bodies but jobbed something fierce, the only conciliation to their existence was they killed Charlie before Dean Murderlated all of them

shit she has the seal of orichalcos she is going to beat them in duel

awww comeon they have god literally chillin in their bunker at this point. they can handle the world's elite chasing them for up to a season to show how magic people deal with the powers that be.

last year they introduced the (franken) stein family, some elite supermegauberultra$$$ family who was above the law and all that.... they earned the frankenstein name cuz they'd butcher people and take extra body parts to strenghten up their forms and live for 100+ years and all that. dean had the mark of cain, they kind of captured him and he casually slaughtered them all. even the little kid who was like "d-dont fuck up all this wonderful stuff olderbro!!!"

so yeah i guess after fucking with the ultimate cosmic powers they might send the ultimate world-powers after them for a bit. year of the deanmon was like 2-3 episodes so who knows how long it lasts?

The show was about the brothers getting revenge then stopping the end of the world.

The urban legends was just the awesome fluff that kept it all together.

I missed Bobby and his house.

The Winchesters have been taken such a back seat to the supportive characters.

dean killed the entire frankenstein family because they killed charlie

did I miss anything crucial so far?

Scenes where the actor actually drives is always so different to green screen.

haa rowena is one of those chicks who calls you by your full-name no matter what you go by. go figure.

"i'll take forced colloquialism for $500, alex"

No. Everyone is killing time thinking of a way to bring down Amara. Some English chick is looking for the Winchesters for some reason. And this episode is slow as fuck.

>Soul bomb

oh jesus christ they are gonna weaponize all the souls in heaven and hell

So they are literally going to kill off the afterlife to kill amara?

English chick... bella talbot?
I miss her, classic femme fatale.

Amara's hands always look so veiny

kek Amara just realized how fucked up it is that she is killing everything

>literally billions of people have died

>they cant come up with 10k souls

a soul is as powerful as 100 suns?

what? did they do the math on that? that's ridiculous. way overvalued.

So what now she regrets doing that?

wouldn't a bomb big enough to take out the darkness also destroy most of creation?

YAY! Let's commit ecto mass murder!

This is the worst season ending ever.

Dean states something like "for all those upgrades you still only have one brain" then proceeds to shoot the guy right between the eyes

They killed most of them

each soul probably burns differently then the other

100 souls from hell=1 soul in heaven and all that

80k made castiel stronger than an archangel that can bend time and space.
I'd value them at about that rate.

Not if you're standing right next to her, apparently.

10 seasons of saving souls, now they're being used as ammo

I wonder if they'll use bobby

Probably, they were worried a fight between lucy and mike would fuck up earth. This is way higher

>implying the lives of the dead matter

Okay, this dumb episode was worth to see Ackles do a fake Scottish accent. That was adorable.

the writers managed to throw in random ghostbusting before the movie comes out this summer. nicely done

haggis?

when did we get a number on the souls in purgatory?

>it's a ghostbusters episode

Holy shit they went full Ghostbusters

oh shit, she's a reaper right?

top kek, reapers are having none of this soul bomb shit

>fake death

This show is shit

SHITTTT

>nigga reaper about to fuck shit up

I am not talking about when he killed raphael. I am saying when Crowley lent him the power of 80k souls and raphael ran away.

Yep. The one who told the boys that dead is dead from now on. No one is coming back from that.

>pizza cars
american adverts do make me laugh

movie?

there's a ghostbusters movie coming out this summer. for your sake i hope you love it and are thrilled to see it.

that movie will bring in negative revenue

>angels are pussies
who would have figured