Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
What do you think about beta fags? Specifically males who willingly wear chastity devices for their master/mistresses? I'm considering finding a master to lock me up in permanent chastity...

what do you gain from this? it would be great if i knew someone like this

Um, I wear chastity for my girlfriend (the clear holy trainer small, to be specific). We both are super into it.

Chastity devices aren't really all they're hyped up to be. It's actually pretty easy to cum in them. Basically you can just hump a pillow and you'll cum.

Hot! How often are you locked up?

I love to give control and let the hornyness and frustration build up. So much better than actually cumming.

But when you go out wearing pants.. It looks like you costantly have a bulge? Wtf?

These men are mistakes of nature. They are mutations of weakness that will eventually be bred out or will lead to the downfall of the human species.

Not all the time. The longest I've ever been locked up was a week leading up to my last birthday, where I went down on her (or mostly rimmed her while she used her vibrator) every day during that week. Was great and I was insanely horny like I have never been before by the end of it. We mostly do 1-3 days at a time, she'll put it on me at some point and tease me hardcore before it comes of. Or sometimes we'll just put it on during foreplay for an hour or two at a time. It's not a lifestyle thing, but it works pretty great.

/thread

Sounds fantastic! Although I want something more long term/permanent for myself. I have tried shorter durations like you describe.

Hmm, I think just the former. :-)

They seem to be more popular with younger gays, I hook up with a guy who is only 22, he is a (very) submissive bottom, he likes to be lead around on a leash, tied up and basically get ass raped, he has gotten into chastity play and it's fun to help him out, I like to tie him up and then stimulate his prostate until he cums, it leaves him nice and weak while I beat the fuck out of his ass with my cock.

Yeah, it's just that when I'm locked up I like there to be lots of teasing, lots of me giving her massages and worshipping her feet/ass, etc. It's pretty time consuming and kind of a lot of work on her part, and we both have crazy schedules so there just isn't energy to do it all the time. Also we don't really like any of our kinks to be lifestyle/full time stuff...like we are also into cuckolding but that is a rarity. We still have (somewhat?) normal sex sometimes, and she sometimes likes me to dom her.

I worked security for a hospitals emergency dept for six years a while back. I have seen these devices be responsible for 2 penectomies and 1 degloving injuries. 1 was from a car wreck where it got caught on the seatbelt through a guy's pants. The other two were from getting caught on something during minor trips/falls. If you like your dick keep it out of a cage.

Wow. Sounds crazy! I like to live on the edge though.

kill yourselves, seriously
how can anyone be this pathetic?

Some men maybe, not all. I can't cum in it that way.

Different people have different preferences, I guess. Not everyone can be as alpha as you. :)

how is going after and doing what you enjoy pathetic, again?

if they are cute young dudes. then yes very much like them. if they are older or fat. then no...it makes me feel sad inside for them.

mate. Having a fetish like that (or cuckholding like someone here said)... you should probably go to a therapist with that.
+ serious question: are these actual "real" longterm relationships you are having or is it just for sex for a while? I mean do you really want to live your life like that. And how do you even find people that are into that shit. Most women would probably laugh at you or run away if you bring up shit like that

I think I am just fine, thanks. And with my current girlfriend we have been together for 7 years I guess? And she is far from the first girl I've done this stuff with. I've honestly never have anyone get upset or turned off or whatever. If people aren't into it they aren't into it, but nobody like gets upset or bent out of shape about it.

getting humiliated, being controlled by someone, being a slave, getting cheated on and loving it.
i don't know what to tell you if you can't see it.
people died in all of human history to fight against the first 3. you get horny thinking about it. And liking the 4th, makes you a incredible obvious evolutionary failure

lol k. when does school start back up again?

I get off every night watching my girl get guys off on Snapchat. She loves all the attention. When she gets super horney she uses my dick to cum on.

I'm not a faggot like you pathetic shitheads. I want to fuck your wives while you cry in a corner or whatever the fuck turns you on. How do?

Live where I live, have my girlfriend like you,?????...profit?

Personally, I think it makes you a bitch. Then again, I have some fucked up ideas when it comes to masculinity.

If you like it, even though I don't see how in the world you could, then fucking do it.

Craigslist? Backpage? Where?

Nah, just friends/acquaintances etc. Girlfriend only likes to have sex with people she already knows and likes. We don't do the stranger thing and look online etc. although I think lots of people do.

bulp

It's raining men.

well do you think makes a man

Okay, so the strategy is to make lots of platonic friendships with women and then causally ask all of them (at some point) if their husband likes to get cucked and/or tied up in a chastity device? How does that conversation usually go in your experience?

What I think is irrelevant, what I think is what I think is wrong. Perception is deception...

what? no your best bet is probably just going on craigslist or fetlife. But we don't use those, because she doesn't fuck strangers. Does this make sense to you?

yeah user whatever

What's the matter? If you want to be a bitch faggot, then be a bitch faggot. I don't give a fuck.

i expected fucked up not edgy
and plus i'm not sure bitch faggot is a real insult

Wasted life who's mental illness robbed them of any potential they had.

Who says it's an insult? If you can't handle Sup Forums, fuck back off to reddit.

normally when i call someone a bitch or a faggot its an insult

but my girlfriend calls me a bitch and a faggot nearly every time we fuck :(

This isn't about you you pretentious twat

kek

Well, there are people who fall into a chasm at some point with bdsm and let their fantasys dictate their life or be harmful in the ways you describe.

Ive got this fetish besides some bondage play and while I can understand the adversity to being controlled it is ultimately just a temporal mutual agreement to roleplay in some lewd way.
In other words, you shouldnt do this with someone you dont trust 100% and have the balls and be aware that you can get out of this anytime you want.
There are safewords, boltcutters and clear arguments with your partner to liberate you instntantly of anything that goes to far.

>getting cheated on

I will never comprehend cuckhholdry though, this is indeed therapist worthy.

but i thought we were arguing about how edgy and fucked up you are

That's what you get for thought'n.

It's true though.

>tfw the last time we had sex she reached for my cock and I was still soft and she called me dickless and I was so turned on I let out a loud moan and she said that she couldn't fuck a dickless faggot so she got out her strap-on and face fucked me with it then had me eat her ass while she used her vibrator till she came then let me jack off onto her feet and lick them clean.

Shit was super fun.

well sheieeeeeet

Yeah. She's definitely the best fuck I've ever had because 1. she's gorgeous, but mostly 2. she is insanely creative in bed, and as soon as she touches on something that you like or that is working she just goes with it like crazy. Plus she fucking loves cumming and will make you work her until she lets you stop. Also is kinky as fuck, but that doesn't really need to be said.

Too bad chastity is a male dominated fantasy...

yeah, but it isn't hard to find women who have fun playing around with it. The extreme 24/7 shit is obviously not of interest to many people. (same with cuckolding.)

my interest is like a weekly thing, or give her the keys when she leaves my apartment.

Cuckolding interests me too but not nearly as much