2017 is here and it's rubbish as well as last year

2017 is here and it's rubbish as well as last year

...was

>the "omg this year was soooo bad :(" meme

Get fucked. You had clean water and food all year, didn't live in a warzone, had relative freedom and luxurious privileges and gadgets, and an endless amount of music the whole time.

Yeah, your precious shillary cunton lost the election and a few celebrities died.

Grow the up, you limp wristed cunt.

the fuck up*

My life is pretty terrible, but overall I feel like the world is becoming a better place and 2017 is inspiring

It was a really bad year. You swearing , posting a homosexuals photo and thinking I vote Democrat doesn't change much about it.

>muhhh the world revolves around american politics
This board is for grown ups my boy.

I'm Australian, but most people here are americans so I just assumed OP was. Even if he isn't I guarantee all the shit people on mu are gonna whine about are first world problems.

Australia: Expensive real state, danger of dying from animal poisoning awaiting at every turn, expensive as shit vinyl records.

psychic tv is rubbish

> other people have it worse than I do therefore I do not have any legitimate problems
my boy, 18+

>You had clean water
Flint didn't.

First is real but it won't be that way for ever, and it's not as bad if you're not retarded and choose not to live in the city.

Second is pure memes.

Third is not only as first world problems as it gets, but is totally mitigated by importing.

Please tell me what happened in your life that made 2016 a legitimately bad year.

My wife left me after I lost my job
took our kid with her
started shooting moonrock again
I live in a friends garage and just spent my new years talking to underaged fags like yourself on Sup Forums.

That shit happens to people every year. I guess every year is shit then.

I'm 25.

> muhh tell me what happened in your life which made 2016 a bad year
tells him
>muhh shit happens bro
fucking autistic cunt, i'm not everyone am i now.

Yeah because I wasn't talking about your personal trials and tribulations. I've heard so many people in the media and online in general talking about how shit 2016 was.

I want to know exactly what major, wide-spread issues or events occurred that made last year so much worse than, say, let's narrow it down to this decade so far. Why will 2016 go down in history as being way, way worse than 2010-2015?

Yeah I was memeing mate

>Please tell me what happened in your life that made 2016 a legitimately bad year.
>I want to know exactly what major, wide-spread issues or events occurred that made last year so much worse..
make up your mind

bowie ded tho
lenny ded tho
:(