Culture Pals: Best Korea edition

Culture Pals: Best Korea edition.

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, press F to pay respects to all the qts who you didn't meet last year.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Old thread:

Mail order brides are for pathetic faggots.

thanks

thanks

any qts wanna talk to me? I am a greek man in an american body.

>tfw falling for my new slightly chubby russian qt

How long should I wait to ask for nudes lads? How long have you waited with your Russian?

>my turkish qt said she wants to marry me
>she also said she wishes we werent so far apart
I think she realizes it wouldn't work but god dammit shes pretty cool and beautiful ;_;

I don't know if I should allow ourselves to keep flirting, it will prbably only end in sadness

Cambodia with the fucking bantz

Ask her for nudes. Turkshit nudes are in short supply

What are the people like you usually talk to?

Dumb socially awkward sub 7/10s girls who don't get male attention in their normal lives so they go onto obscure social media platforms to get the attention they are starved for.

What about you guys?

usually kind people

Middle Eastern girls who are desperate for a white man to save them from their 10th century shithole.

slavs who think I am going to teach them English

Is it your usual social network?
Hard to get qts to message you?

Kek, haven't made an account yet, but looks interesting

It's not really normal like IG or Facebook is. More like Myspace with a half -assed focus on language and culture. Qt's usually won't message first but they'll respond to you as long as you look somewhat normal.

>they'll respond to you as long as you look somewhat normal.

I actully use it to primarily """"learn the language"""".

Anything else is a nice plus.

So I message girls in the 18-24 years age range that are interested in learning my native language and whose native language I'm learning.

It actually helps to keeps a connection and doesn't make you an orbiter.

HA! What a fag. I'm here for the soul purpose of getting Slav and Korean nudes. [spoiler]It's not going very well[/spoiler]

>tfw was not born with a vagina and not become goldigger

desu this, I'm there to brush up on my Spanish and get gudder at portuguese and dip my toes in Farsi and Arabic, as well as be a dick to Afrikaaners because I speak their language better than half of them in spite of being ANGO

That being said, what better way to learn a language than by cracking onto qt3.14 18 year old argentinas, colombianas and brasileiras.

[spoiler] which sudacas send nudes? [/spoiler]

If a girl is learning your native language

(maybe with the slight exception of English because everyone has to learn it but it still applies to interest in the various Anglo countries)

then the chances are pretty high that she is already fetishizing your accent, you cultural background and ethnicity which you can use for your advantage.

Even better if you are outrivaling her in learning her language.

I love 3rd worlders in a way, they have no sense of political correctness because it doesn't exist in the 3rd world.

Anyway, they are always good for a laugh. They say what they really think, its refreshing.

also that girl seriously looks about 15 years old, what a hoe.

Iktfb

Why even slut myself

>qt that 'broke up' with me is meeting a relatively famous actor tomorrow
>realised her reasons for finishing were false, she just noticed that she's good enough to date actual stars instead of me.

French people I have something in common with and/or who are learning English/like the United States.

>he's a scot

There's no way you could've thought it was going to last

She was a Scot-boo. As are most of the qts that I go far with. Seems to only work in my favour on IP Tbh, it's like being extra exotic but not really.

(The actor I'm talking about is a Scot as well. He was a big part on GoT before his character was killed off).

I wish I could find more canadaboos who aren't chinks.

What about Leftist Americans who see Canada as America done right?

From what countries have you found Middle Eastern girls that don't look like absolute goblins? I found one qt Saudi but she was an unbearable cunt, that's it

>it's like being extra exotic but not really.

Iktf, all these latin girls who want to learn about Australia and muh dingo accent

>tfw i constantly get messages from chinks who want to """improve their [language i speak] and really like Australia : ) : )""""

Pic very much fucking related

But if they're just bernvictim seppoes then ol' leafm8 here doesn't have the foreign and exotic appeal

Just send them one of these

But ME girls are god-tier.

Just swear at them in return.

It's fun to show them though that it's less like Braveheart and Outlander. More like Trainspotting.

None of the ones I've seen on this so far m8, but I'm interested in finding a hot kebab

>tfw no turkish nudes yet

If it's a Turk you're after then be warned. They're cute but crazy.

From what I've seen of Syrian girls they're very qt though. Lebanese are also up there. The North African ones like Tunisians are also great. Basically, the ones that aren't full Arab, but just pretty much just South Mediterranean, are GOAT.

Last Turk nudes I got though, her nipples were wider than her tits.

post them. . .

>They're cute but crazy.
What is better desu?

>More like Trainspotting

An authentic portrayal of the scot in his traditional habitat let's be honest.

>Qt3.14 brazilian girls want you to use whatsapp to help them practice their spoken english

She about to get BLOKE'D

In my experience, the craziness was enough to offset the qt-ness. Not even memeing, but I had one literally carve my name into her leg. That isn't a good feel.

I'm not about heroin though. Just fried food.

I would but she's semi-known here. Wouldn't be right.

Pussy

Lat time I posted pics we were both found out and it was a huge thing.

Iranian girls are pretty much perfection in my opinion, but you might lose points for being American depending on the girl. If you can find a girl from Tajikistan who's an ethnic Tajik and not Russian they're pretty much the same as Iranians appearance wise and they speak a dialect of Persian. Honorable mention for Afghans as well because I used to know an Afghan girl irl who was very QT. Might just apply to diaspora Afghans though because the ones in country probably can't afford to look nice.

Otherwise, Turkey is a pretty safe bet and the most common middle eastern girls you'll find on interpals. There's a few QTs from Egypt as well.

Syrians are QT as fuck. It's a shame the country went from good by middle eastern standards to a total shithole.

you're still a pussy

>australian culture
What did she mean by this ?

MATED

is it me or are turkish girls really qt

im sweating

Here , have some alamanci tits

Who doesn't love big chubby Alamanci titties

I am more of a small nipple kinda guy, not a pancake muncher.

All is good for me but I also do prefer smallish , nicer to suck off

is that bodyhair between her tits? or does she just have such a fucking bad camera?

Could be both she's of Kurdish descent

>tfw you will never be britcuck.

disgusting, absolutely subhuman.

thank god my qt is white and hairless

Nice thread

typically christians but hard still, its the slutty liberal ones that run to white knight
naw desu, iranian girls are the nose job apital, they are like redheads, hit or miss

Finland

New Zealand

Peru and Ecuador are the hottest mate.
If you're British she is definitely fetishising your accent.
Brits love Canada. Most people, if asked where they'd like to live, would say Canada or Australia.

DominicANOs tbqh lad

>Most people, if asked where they'd like to live, would say...Australia.

F U L L
U
L
L

>Peru and Ecuador are the hottest mate.
Are you saying that because just about every Peruvian is some weird mix of Japanese + Indio? I haven't had any ecuatorianas yet, but soon.jpg

Then kick some of those chinks and ragheads out then

Yes?

Yes?

family issues or slightly awkward

>After my father died
>My mom had a relationship with my aunt's husband

>when ya tell social justice-tier beaners that you work in legal aid and they think you're a hero

Bitches don't know about my nazism

wtf I hate interpals now

Why senpai?

passing out drunk in the frontyard and having to pick wildlife out of your anus afterwards

Any of you autists find it hard to tell when a girl is flirting with you?

I have a soft spot for black Caribbean chicks it must be said.
You'll be a retirement colony once Spain kick us all out dw. And kind of? The mestizo thing is attractive but there's something else because their Hispanic features are hotter too. Argies and Uruguayos are like Americans, disgusting white mongrels for the most part.

>I have a soft spot for black Caribbean chicks it must be said.

My soft spot is for darker women too, in particular North Africans, would love to BLEACH their light brown skin after it's been in the sun all day.

That's a weird way of putting it.

so I found out why the ruskie girl called me a "beta bitch"
one of you is a rat and messaged her the link to the thread

Do Jap girls ever message first? I always get Koreans messaging me first but never the Japs

how did you get to that conclusion?

no
beta

Are you diet coke?

Please let me bum you.

spoiler: mail order brides won't marry somebody they don't like

those lonely men pay like 20k to have to talk to women and find one who actually awnts to marry their disgusting ass

she told me herself

She hasn't been online in a while though.

No, you are just another beta, lol.

I didn't need your consent anyway.
Prepare your butt.

>last online 1 day ago
sure

samefag

spoiler: they're never flirting with you, you're on the other side of the planet you beta cuck

>I had some more pimples because I masturbate much

is she cucking me or is this real?

beta autism intesifies
very funny

/MoggyForesta
After an already extensive discussion, I still can't figure out if the guy actually is an interesting fellow handicapped by his engrish or a complete autist

>tfw fievre maghrébine

I had a girl from my cunt that messaged me cheesy romance song lyrics when I told her I didn't have a girlfriend and later asked if I wanted to come to her town for a halloween party but I already had plans with friends. Couple months later I asked a female friend of mine and turns out the aforementioned girl was flirting with me. Felt like a bit of a ponce 2bqh lads.

Any advice for a burger on Interpals? At least half the world's qts hate us by default right from the get-go.

I've personally never met an Iranian girl either in real life or on the internet that I didn't find attractive. I'm sure the ones in the villages are ugly as fuck, but the ones in the bigger cities like Tehran and Isfahan or the ones who can afford to leave the shithole are usually fine. I'm aware that lots of them do get nose jobs though, but at least it's not like South Korean celebrity tier plastic surgery.

>Any advice for a burger on Interpals?
your country is not appealing anymore on IP.
I'd advice you to create a fake korean account using the pic of some asian twink you can find anywhere on the internet and get easy n00ds

just a friendly advice, if you want to play on hard mode then just b urself

>171 views today
wew qtcrawler really works huh

>tfw my return to interpals isn't going so well
>5 views and one reply in 4 days

Managing more than 10 interesting conversations at the same time is another story though

post profile

never said I had that many conversations ;_;
guess my thumbnail looks better than the full pic