youtu.be/fDg67kUPAcc
weavesilk.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, u

albino black people

gammaradio.it/

Man, imagine being weaker than a teenager. Kek

now run with your bare foot over it

That little duder eats birds as large as he is. Its like something right outta The Flinstones!

I thought this was pretty interesting

youtu.be/fDg67kUPAcc

After seeing interesting things I realise I'm bored with life. Gonna jump off a bridge. Bye dudes.

hes gonna be fine

rip

That dog can tripsit me anytime.

I think it's ridiculous how everybody is reacting to movies these days. I mean movies have been shit for thew last decade or so, and now everybody is complaining annoy sjw's taking over their shit because they happened to cast a black person in a movie? Why even bother. It's insignificant shit. There are more pressing things to worry about. Seriously why is the casting of a movie so important? Or an all female cast for Ghostbusters? Who the fuck cares? Don't like it? Don't see it. We live in a capitalist nation, that's literally all you have to do display your disapproval. I guess the internet has made us jaded and entitled. We demand others create something and when they don't conform to our narrow ideals we chimp out on the internet and start sending hate mail to people that are secondary or tertiary to the "problem". I think the internet is making everyone stupid and hateful and no one cares to truly see it or confront that idea. I know when I mention it I get all kinds of slurs thrown at me. Doesn't really matter, sort of indifferent to allthat, because it's expected. but I'd hate to see this be our future.

It isn't massive amounts of breeding that will bring the Idiocracy dystopia to fruition, but our incapability to sever our real lives from our Internet ones as they become more and more one in the same.

Yikes, poor dog glad she/he was ok though. Similar story my friend's dog got into his weed bag, ate about 1/8th of an ounce and was acting really similar to this.

And was ok after a few hours.

>be vern troyer
>have entourage
>they still make you carry everything so they can laugh and take pictures as you struggle

There is 120 more interesting pics left my dude

Heaven

Interesting is subjective.

My favourite so far, keep going my dude.

Incorrect. Every pic is interesting for even a moment for its potential interestingship

>shortly after taking this video i RUSHED the dog to a vet
really? the dog you "love" and you see in a fucked up state your first thought is lets record that shit? fuck you degenerate piece of shit whoever took that video.

DEUS VULT

NAH, WHAT. nAH, MUST BE A CUT BEHIND THE TRUNK.

>Path of Exile passives

This was oddly entrancing.

Eating weed has no effect

weavesilk.com/
Should keep ya busy for a while

look ^^^^^

Sleep tight porker

>Quads
Could have been partially decarbed, an eighth is quite a bit to eat.

CHECK EM

Oh damn

double check these

A real fallout ghoul

This is for real autism.

story?

Sleep tight porker

This reminds me we all have it in us.

Are there no good american action cartoons other than Avatar?

it's counterintuitive, but it seems if you take away the black, they look even more ape-like

14 year old yazidi girl armed with an AK to protect her mother and younger sister when nobody else would.

>no kiss at the end

dont be board itll make yu stiff

Krokodil

sleep tight porker :)