Let's talk about the mandela effect Sup Forumsrothers

Let's talk about the mandela effect Sup Forumsrothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOjngMXlVds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean people being retarded? OK.

6 Million Nelson Mandela's died for our sins.

it's not Sup Forums anymore; its THE Sup Forums

Dont make exuses for shit actually happening. Dont be scared.

shit's retarded. fucking retarded. I'm so sad that my mom is getting swept up in it and all sorts of other conspiracy bullshit

What shit actually happening? The evidence doesn't exist.

Not a conspiracy. You should talk to your mom and wake up you pussy bitch.

Stuff is changing..? Obviously.

flat earth makes more sense than this.

Doesn't exist. People are dumb as fuck
/thread

Can you explain? I searched on the internet but i'm too lazy to read all that shit

What stuff do you think is changing and where is your evidence for it?

Do YOU remember there being 6 people in the car with jfk at the time of his assassination?

The average retard misremembers things but doesn't understand that they can be mistaken.

For real. People traveling back in time just to change one word in a movie. Fucking autism spreading should be the Mandela effect

yes of course history is never rewritten and shit never changes. everything is static.

seems legit.

Did you just /thread yourself? Holy shit.

Nobody here is old enough to have seen that live retard.

The people were never retarded tho, you just remember it wrong.

I remember what wrong?

Some of the obvious ones are the lines from the movie forrest gump, " Life is like a box of chocolates" now, it is , " Life was like a box of chocolates" I think this one is interesting because now we know what we're going to find because they can time travel or something like that. Also , from the show mr.rogers. It used to be, " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" now its " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"
And the jfk assassination, where there was 4 people in the car and now 6

I went back in time to do it. Must be the Mandela effect

There was documentaries when there was 4 people you fucking autistic child.

Where's your evidence for this?

Thanks m8 so just another strange theory without any scientific evidence

For which one? Go on netflix and watch Forrest Gump. Stop being a lazy spastic.

How would that prove anything and why should I do it?

it would show you that the lines have changed? are you this dense you fucking idiot.

How would it show that the lines have changed?

It's perfectly explained by the fact of neuroplasticity and as such our memories are data that can be damaged and/or altered.

/thread

In this movie she smiles at this part and music plays and she was supposed to have braces, because the dude she was next to had metal teeth so they like fell in love

The mandela effect is some of the dumbest shit. "Man a whole bunch of people misremembered this, obvious it's fucking timetraveling aliens, and not just collective retardation."

I'm 54 .. fuck you

You saw that thread on Sup Forums earlier, didn't you?

In psychiatry, confabulation (verb: confabulate) is a memory disturbance, defined as the production of fabricated, distorted or misinterpreted memories about oneself or the world, without the conscious intention to deceive

>implying time is a thing
dumbasses

Nope. who the fuck goes on /pol

Or since the brain is an imperfect storage device things can be changed by reinforcement of other people saying something slightly different, altering your memories of the original saying, which you're brain tries to remember and ultimately fails at because it has already been programmed to the new way of saying the terms, making your brain think one of the two ways has to be wrong.
Dumb fucks.

kek

Forrest Gump. He says both lines in the movie. People are stupid.

you were prob still too young but when you were in school and stuff after all this how many do you remember being in car with jfk, from hearing it on news, tv or whatever

looking good for 54 user

Show proof retard.

>2004-2006: The Arcade Fire
>2010: just Arcade Fire

IT'S REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=cOjngMXlVds

Skip to 1:43

>it used to be " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"
>now its " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"
yea pretty much sums up the mandela effect

wait what

"Also , from the show mr.rogers. It used to be, " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood" now its " it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"

stfu go compliment yourself you ugly faggot

All documentaries and videos on youtube have been changed, obviously. You Fucking Retard.

+1 internet point. Both lines are in the movie. The one in the beginning and the one in the end

Beautiful day in this * neighborhood. Was typing to fast

>a different universe exists
>somehow this changes anything for you
who the fuck cares even if it wasn't complete bullshit?

fucking this

Holy fuck get a life dude.

My bad user. Thought I was the oldest

you gotta wonder who is doing this / why it's happening, and what is the outcome

You kind of look like a teacher i knew. His name was chris boyd or boyed.

Half the argument is people saying that someone went back in time and changed stuff (i.e. Berstain bears or however its spelt)
So let me get this straight
>some guy has the ability to go back in time
>can change the world, kill hitler, stop the kennedy assassination, see proof that god exists and alter the course of history
>and he/she goes back and changes how a childrens book is spelt
You all are retarded

>something's happened but I have no proof because conveniently the things that happened is that all the proof changed!
>no, i'm not misremembering! it's obviously much more likely that there's been a massive, unprecedented cosmic event that has perfectly altered meaningless shit all over the world
>it's the Jews or something!

Both lines are in the movie retard. Watch the whole thing.

Did i fucking ask? i'm talking about the part where hes on the bench you fucking retard.

Lol. Cause mister Rogers song warrants enough to time travel back in time to change a theme song. Autism

Really makes you think

You look like Paulie Walnuts gay younger brother

Kek

4 seater replica in a museum

>implying teenagers and 20 year olds are the only demographic browsing Sup Forums
>being this new

jfk life magazine 2 rows

Oh my bad. Everything related got change for no reason. Makes sense now. Nothing of significant importance

Yeah but if some entity changed it to a 6 seater when he was assassinated then why wouldn't everything after change too?

do you ever wonder who made the sun really hot somedays as well? fucking idiot

Kek

Couldn't tell you. im not the one thats been changing things, im just here to inform

Its weird knowing you're old typing that

Oh, the autism.

No blood on the seat? Pretty sure that's a replica

>the mandela effect
>still "remembering" someone called "nelson mandela" even existed

Man you need to hop a few more dimensions you're way behind.

You fucking artist I didn't ask either for you shitty link. I don't need to see it. Both lines are in it. People remember just the one

reread my post and find maybe its you who has the autism

I think the Mandela effect is an american thing mostly. You idiots don't really know anything about the world so what you saw on TV in the 80's about Mandela soon transformed in the brain into a memory of his death after you didn't care about him anymore.

Kek'd. Not even sure why, but it happened.

that shit is retarded, like any other paranormal crap.

Why won't you discuss something that is actually interesting and isn't a complete bullshit for uneducated rednecks?
Have you heard about holographic universe or blackhole cosmology? Stop being retarded.

Tom hanks remember his line when hes on the bench, in the movie it's " Life was like a box of chocolates" Read please, you fucking moron. No one is talking about the other line. Its not that difficult, keep up you retard.

But that doesn't make sense, the museum probably couldn't get a 6 seater

"paranormal" Kek.

Lol cause some people thought he died in prison in the 80's. I remeber when he got put in jail and released. Autism effect

24. you'll get here someday, champ.

kek fuck you're dumb.

People here think this shit is time travel, when it could just be something NOT made by people of the future, affecting space-time.

Thinking time traveling has to do anything with this is retarded.

I ain't reading shit fag face don't respond to my post with a link I don't care about

not the other dude but fuck nigga

>being this triggered

roses and coats in a car THATS NOT EVEN BLACK in an uncaptioned picture

really?

Other theories that this computer is causing it, it's a quantum computer.

he has autism, leave him alone

>Argue over internet
>Opponent gives actual input
>OhShitWhatDoIDo.jpeg
>I know!
>Kek fuck you're dumb.
>Yeah that'll show him!

You can leave now, retard.

You're so full of autism stop responding to me. I fucking know what's said in the movie. I also remember Mandela not dying in jail in the 80's and dearth Vader never said Luke I'm your father. I seen that shit in the movies when it came out. Nothing changed and Tom hanks is senile and u have autism

yeah. this so called "effect" fits the defenition of paranormal perfectly.

Not even mentioning that crazy cunt, who invented this shit, calls herself a paranormal (sic) consultant and takes ghost's hunt seriously.